Author

Topic: UNIFY [UNIFY] - THE NEXT GENERATION OF CROWDFUNDING [POS, LOW SUPPLY] - page 133. (Read 127470 times)

Activity: 773
Merit: 255
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
Initial problem seems -_-
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
5 hours without a new block. Luck like we stuck or maybe some long delay.  Smiley
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
I see the explorer shows correct hash rate now, but is that the reason the difficulty is too high today ?

I think it has something to do with the pump yesterday, because the nethash went crazy for the whole day. At the best we had like 30-40GH/s of power, which is a shit ton. Now the hashrate is much lower so the diff takes a while to drop as far as i know.
Need a Gambling site for this coin
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
The coin is looking very good at the moment, seems like the volume and price has jumped and the nethash is going crazy! I think this will be very interesting to watch in few upcoming days. 20GH/s on acc-pool, 2.4GH/s om thruhere and 5.5GH/s on mine and that is alot of hash, so many people are interested about the coin Tongue

Yeah but I didn't want it to grow this quick, I was hoping to earn bunch of coin enough to make the market collapse one day (evil laugh). JK I'M HIGH ON UNIFY TODAY WOOOOHOOO!

Btw, I noticed the hashrate on acc-pool alone is >20GH but network hashrate shows only 9ishGH on the explorer (http://unify-explorer.dnsalias.com/) ??

Will look into this problem, thank you for sharing it! Smiley

We have surpassed such well known coins as DOGE, MOON, RDD & DGB in volume again on NovaExchange! Getting close to Litecoin by trading volume! Smiley

I see the explorer shows correct hash rate now, but is that the reason the difficulty is too high today ?
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
Ppl get gready for a small profit! Wait few days , the price will grow up easily!
Activity: 125
Why is it so small?) I plan the first sale of not less than $ 5 around August
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
I feel lucky to know UNIFY Smiley very potential to pass 1 USD even more ..
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
All faucet submissions have been paid out  Kiss

Thank you for your support JustADreamer! Smiley

No need to thank me friend; I am one with the coin. <3

Ey men you coin is deluxe, excelente work, you have everything than need a project, as wallets in different operatives system, web page, pools of miner, faucets, twitter, facebook and telegram, Block Explorer, i am thinking than you need a slack, you coin look genial, congratulations if can write to my private message please.
Activity: 49
1'ST WEEK RECAP

MILESTONES:

Complete milestones:

1. Launching an official website.
2. Launching a blockchain explorer.
3. Launching a mining pool.
4. Get listed on at least 1 mid volume exchange.
5. Reach daily trading volume of 5000 USD.

Incomplete milestones:

1. Get listed on CoinMarketCap.com.

As you see things are going very well! Most of the milestones that were set for mid-long term (which I thought might have taken couple months), but they did get complete within the first week in coin's existance. The only incomple goal is to get listed on CoinMarketCap.com. It could have been reached, but I'm having problems since NovaExchange.com listed us with the old ticker (UNF) and still didn't change it to the new one (UNIFY). We must wait patiently for NovaExchange.com to change the ticker to UNIFY and we will be able to get listed on CoinMarketCap.com then. We can't get listed right now, because there's another coin (Unfed) which is listed at Yobit and it has the same ticker (UNF) as our old ticker. We now need to wait for NovaExchange.com to get it changed and then we will be able to move to our goals that are set on the "Whitepaper / Roadmap" listed in the announcment post.

Also I want to thank all the users who are being active on the thread and on the development of the coin. Special thanks to @onnz423, @JustADreamer, @delovoymotiv, @EuroLine & all others who are involved in getting this coin more popular.

THANK YOU!

well im here since the beggining too Cheesy
Just that i always ask things because i don't understand some things as i am new  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 98
Smiley Congrats all; I know we won't be #1 everyday but today is a good day.

Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
I contacted coinwarz.com about request to add Unify to their site, which basically just shows mining profablity compared to other coins, and you can also use it as a calculator for every coin that is on the site. I suggest everyone does the same so we can get more visibility if we get listed there Cool

No need to thank me friend; I am one with the coin. <3
Activity: 630
Merit: 256

Why there is few coins in Unify is evdent than the price dump when wiill there is more coins

Price should decrease once more coins will reach the market, however, that is short time effect, not a long time effect. All the coins will be mined pretty fast and once they all will be mined, there will be no other way than going up Smiley So if you're looking to make a long-term investment, it's still a good call.
It looks like it.
I was kind of watching this coin though it's been a while since I saw it around in YoBit, there's not that many people interested in this coin because it has no innovation to it. If you want a coin to just collect then VOLT would be a good choice, other than that this coins is trash.

Don't misinform people about it being on Yobit. It's not on Yobit, and if you're looking at this coin for a while, you should know that. Especially, when that is written in a red color at the first post.

- - - Looks like he or admins have removed his post, scroll on - - -

lol ... all those who dumped then will Cry now just like this xD
Activity: 125
Jump to: