Author

Topic: UNIFY [UNIFY] - THE NEXT GENERATION OF CROWDFUNDING [POS, LOW SUPPLY] - page 135. (Read 127470 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 10
Meanwhile, the price is already 200 sat) I still can not understand what attracts me to this coin, but apparently I'm not the only one) who knows what's not so special write to me))) I think it's the developer's karma) Dev do you have a beard?)
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I honestly love waking up to this thread <3
New adventures every day.
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
UNITY is not UNIFY, what's the problem?

Whoops, yeah, sorry, that was false alarm.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
UNITY is not UNIFY, what's the problem?
- - - False alarm - - -
Getting a domain for blockchain is not a problem, will find it later.

The problem is that somewhy CoinMarketCap.com didn't list UNF yet, while they've added two other coins, any ideas why that might be happenning? Could anyone else please try submitting it too?

I'll submit too. They take quite some time to add coins after submission, and the more submissions the higher priority we will have in the queue.
Anyways someone liked my pool's low fee and threw 2.5GH/s at it Smiley

Would be perfect if you could do that, maybe they would list it sooner then Smiley

Congrats! Smiley
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

The problem is that somewhy CoinMarketCap.com didn't list UNF yet, while they've added two other coins, any ideas why that might be happenning? Could anyone else please try submitting it too?

I'll submit too. They take quite some time to add coins after submission, and the more submissions the higher priority we will have in the queue.
Anyways someone liked my pool's low fee and threw 2.5GH/s at it Smiley
I'm submitting it like this, is something wrong with my submission?

I think Explorer needs a good domain .... + More Addons like Graphs of coins mined, Hashrate etc

I would do this if I could properly be pointed in the right direction on creating an explorer.
Activity: 773
Merit: 255
I think Explorer needs a good domain .... + More Addons like Graphs of coins mined, Hashrate etc
Activity: 773
Merit: 255
Is it just me or there's no Unify logo at novaexchange? just blank space

I do not see it either but i guess that they probably are just updating the logo or something. They recently updated the ticker so that could be it. Im happy to see alot of hash pointed out at the coin, however i believe it will drop soon because of the current low mining profability atm, so it makes no sense for people to rent rigs :/

Yes, something happenned to the logo when they've changed the ticker. I'm messaged them about it.
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

I do not see it either but i guess that they probably are just updating the logo or something. They recently updated the ticker so that could be it. Im happy to see alot of hash pointed out at the coin, however i believe it will drop soon because of the current low mining profability atm, so it makes no sense for people to rent rigs :/
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I wonder if anyone has come across Unify and had questions about it but was too lazy to ask.
Maybe we can have some sort of F.A.Q. section.

Good idea, will look into this! Smiley
I wonder if anyone has come across Unify and had questions about it but was too lazy to ask.
Maybe we can have some sort of F.A.Q. section.
Like the initial project to start trading, which platform can buy?

Currently you can buy it here - https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_UNIFY/

Hopefully in the future we will be able to get listed at more exchanges.
Like the initial project to start trading, which platform can buy?

The platform you can currently buy on is Nova Exchange! I like it as well! More market will be added in future.
Jump to: