Pages:
Author

Topic: UNIFY [UNIFY] - THE NEXT GENERATION OF CROWDFUNDING [POS, LOW SUPPLY] - page 2. (Read 127470 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
coin dead?
No, it's just that the team are not active in this thread. You can visit the telegram group (https://t.me/unifycrypto) for updates and discussion with the team/supporters.
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
https://yadi.sk/i/2bzED4KYxCpgng
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I wonder why the price is low for a long time. Re-entering the cryptopia has moved the price for a while but now its stable again.
Activity: 52
unifywallet.com works ??

doesnt load for me
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Those who are still holding all the way till now have to face the fact that they've lost everything. I would suggest jumping onto Bitcoin Cash's End-of-Year rally while there's still time. Or Bitcoin SV.
Now promoting bitcoin cash? I've seen your previous post here in the thread before this one too and it's about the same. You've deleted it though.

Anyway, those who still hold until now didn't lose everything "yet". The coin is still available in exchanges and can be sold, although it's such a big loss if you sell with the price today.

Afaik, the team is working now on fixing the android wallet. No guarantee about the price, but there's still a chance that it will rise. Who knows what will happen in the future, right?

I'm not promoting them and I don't care about projects in themselves. All I care about is making money. So if a coin is going to make me money, then I'm going to invest in it until the price starts falling.

I bought B-cash at $76 before the rally started and tripled my earnings. It's probably too late to jump in B Cash now. Maybe Factom would be a good choice.
Activity: 182
when there will be the next bullrun this coin will come higher than the last ATH .. because the price of the BTC will bring the whole market up as a result .. ALL the projects in the last months have scored big losses, so many up to 90%, this it's a simple market correction. volatility drives away inexperienced investors. I keep this project for many years and buy it again. if the team wants it can take this coin to a big result over time, it only takes patience. It is very easy to see a low supply worth hundreds of dollars after the market has expanded. this coin could create new millionaires with a few hundred dollars.
BTC cash and BTC SV does not bring more news than the original BTC itself. I think they are useless projects over time.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
Those who are still holding all the way till now have to face the fact that they've lost everything. I would suggest jumping onto Bitcoin Cash's End-of-Year rally while there's still time. Or Bitcoin SV.
Now promoting bitcoin cash? I've seen your previous post here in the thread before this one too and it's about the same. You've deleted it though.

Anyway, those who still hold until now didn't lose everything "yet". The coin is still available in exchanges and can be sold, although it's such a big loss if you sell with the price today.

Afaik, the team is working now on fixing the android wallet. No guarantee about the price, but there's still a chance that it will rise. Who knows what will happen in the future, right?
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Sorry to say that I got out of this project months ago as I saw nothing was going on with developments. I was a big supporter here for a long time but that all changed when I saw no developments and the promises that the team had planned on their roadmap has come true and didn't look like happening so I decided to sell at a loss and move on. Good luck to all the ones still holding and hoping for this project to come back alive.
Activity: 223
Everything crypto suffered losses...Soon it will rise again.

Its currently worth 1/200 of ATH, and it had not a second of development since about 6 months. I hope for another bull run of stupid people buying worhtless coins so i can dump mine, but I dont think that will happen again
Activity: 59
Everything crypto suffered losses...Soon it will rise again.
When the bull market returns,unify will go up,as well as others crypto,good time to buy.
I remember Unify since the creation, i was one to mine this when the block reward used to be 3000 coins... nice times.

I'm still holding my Unifys and seeing the good work that the team is doing just increase my expectations about the project. Keep it up, good times are coming.

What good work?

They announced 1,5 months ago that a 13 people team is now working on Unify. and what happened in the past 1,5 months. Literally nothing. Its hilarious
Activity: 276
When the bull market returns,unify will go up,as well as others crypto,good time to buy.
I remember Unify since the creation, i was one to mine this when the block reward used to be 3000 coins... nice times.

I'm still holding my Unifys and seeing the good work that the team is doing just increase my expectations about the project. Keep it up, good times are coming.
THis was a month ago. Since then, nothing happend. 13 people that have achieved absolutely 0 in 31 days. Thats crazy haah
Activity: 56
Good news  :)I was afraid.
Pages:
Jump to: