Pages:
Author

Topic: UNIFY [UNIFY] - THE NEXT GENERATION OF CROWDFUNDING [POS, LOW SUPPLY] - page 7. (Read 127470 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Hello guys! Work on this project will resume by the end of this week/beginning of next week after a much needed break by the Dev. We still have work to do regarding improvements for the Marketplace, marketing, as well as preparations for the development of the Crowdfunding Platform.
Look's like we're starting to get some good volumes on @bitexlive. Hopefully they get listed on @CoinMarketCap soon and continue growing. Unify Coin is available to trade on Bitexlive.

https://bitexlive.com/exchange/BTC-UNIFY
Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
Hi, I have a doubt, the platform was unify, I understood that it was a crowfunding platform. I'm right? Thank you
I wonder if you're the same user who asked exactly the same question in telegram, if not then I consider this post as plagiarized (Proven here).

Anyway, they will start to develop the crowdfunding platform on Q4. Check their roadmap at https://www.unify.today/#ROADMAP
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
 I think that unify in the long run will give great satisfaction and this is the good time to accumulate
Activity: 126
Hi, I have a doubt, the platform was unify, I understood that it was a crowfunding platform. I'm right? Thank you
Tried and failed don’t get it got two pcs on the same lan both able to access internet, works on one but not the other, no drama will figure out, I though it’s. Known issue but not too worry off to bed anyway, thanks

Your desktop wallet or the Marketplace?
Activity: 210
Tried and failed don’t get it got two pcs on the same lan both able to access internet, works on one but not the other, no drama will figure out, I though it’s. Known issue but not too worry off to bed anyway, thanks
Update From SBDomains:

"Hi. Okay guys, since I'm going out tomorrow for a week to an unexpected trip, I am going to release the link of the Marketplace's Beta now. Please be aware that this is a Beta and it will be improved over the time. Currently we're still having an issue with messaging system, but this shall be fixed soon by plugin developers. The site name is www.UnifyMarketplace.com (wasn't that hard to guess lol). For suggestions, reports and ideas please send emails to [email protected]. I will start reviewing those suggestions / bugs & such after I'll get back from trip. Also, please use marketplace at your own risk at this stage of development."

In other words, Marketplace Beta is open!!!  Grin

(This is Beta, please use at your own risk, and please provide feedback on how we can improve. Thank you.)

i am getting assertion failed for windows wallet? i am not joining the wallet? is there any problem for wallet? i am not joining ur telegram channel i cant find it.

You can find the link to our Telegram channel on the first page of this forum. As for the wallet, they're working fine. Have you tried to reinstall it? Try that, but if you have any coins in your wallet, make sure you back it up.
Activity: 126
i am getting assertion failed for windows wallet? i am not joining the wallet? is there any problem for wallet? i am not joining ur telegram channel i cant find it.
Its been a year since this project started. Did this crowdfunding platform survive and did it bring some profit to participation?

We have not started Crowdfunding Platform development yet. We are completing the first phase of development which is the release of the Marketplace. After beta phase of Marketplace is finished and things are running smoothly, then we will begin the development of the Crowdfunding platform.
Activity: 177
Merit: 88
Its been a year since this project started. Did this crowdfunding platform survive and did it bring some profit to participation?
Marketplace Beta opens in 3 days!!!  Grin
Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
I wonder that does this Coin has anything to do with UNITY ? I remembered it was delisted on Poloniex.
Have you come up with that idea because of the name? Well, UNIFY has nothing to do with UNITY. They are different in all aspects (Team behind, Purpose, etc.).
Read more about UNIFY at https://www.unify.today/ and take a look at the One Pager.
Activity: 98
I wonder that does this Coin has anything to do with UNITY ? I remembered it was delisted on Poloniex.
Keep on the lookout for June 20th! Eight more days to go until Unify Marketplace Beta Launch! Who's excited? We are! Smiley

https://mobile.twitter.com/unifycrypto/status/1006526753374916609
We're setting a date for it! We will launch the beta of Unify Marketplace on June 20'th, 2018. During the beta stage we will try to improve the platform according to your suggestions and requests!  Smiley

https://mobile.twitter.com/unifycrypto/status/1004326511942557697
One of our members is holding a Unify Airdrop. Go to this link, then go to the Unify Airdrop thread and follow the instructions to have a chance at receiving free Unify! Smiley

https://discord.gg/ThzRF7W
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
Where dev, why the twitter in the calm?

We're here. We are having some problems logging on our Twitter account and have contacted Twitter support. Hopefully they'll help us resolve this problem soon. Smiley

Having some problems? Correct answer is: We forgot to write down out twitter password

On the contrary, the correct answer is: Their verification system isn't working properly. It has nothing to do with the password.
I really like that UNIFY COIN intends to achieve the goal of a strong and stable currency. It's really valuable!
Pages:
Jump to: