Pages:
Author

Topic: UNIFY [UNIFY] - THE NEXT GENERATION OF CROWDFUNDING [POS, LOW SUPPLY] - page 3. (Read 127470 times)

Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Hello? Anyone still there?
Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
Where did the dev disappear, what news?
If you want to actively communicate with the dev, you can join the telegram group.

For those who are staking their coins, just want to know if you ever experience getting a stake that was generated in an unfamiliar address? I have 2 addresses in my wallet (default and jhenfelipe) and got one stake recently that was generated to an address that is not mine. After that stake, others were generated again to jhenfelipe. I'm clueless if it's normal or not because it's my first time to encounter this.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Where did the dev disappear, what news?
Activity: 3
It's time to buy, every coin has ups and downs. Nothing can grow infinitely. We will come nearer and exceed the maximums. This coin has potential and technology.
Activity: 163
Never give up, never surrender.  Grin
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
I am not backing out as you may have already seen hundred times before.
Activity: 434
I think SBDomains has already proven that he's staying with this coin to the very end, especially if that's what it takes to make this project succesful.

staying till the end? Will there be an end?

No.
Activity: 223
I think SBDomains has already proven that he's staying with this coin to the very end, especially if that's what it takes to make this project succesful.

staying till the end? Will there be an end?
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Does anyone have Simonas's wallet address? i hope he is not the one dumping all his coins? are we going to have another S***coin in crypto?

It's there on the block explorer. I hope that you understand that it's incredibly stupid for me to dump coins at this price.This is starting to piss me off. I try to do shit all year through the worst times, I spent a ton of my money into this and I still get blamed that somone is dumping their coins? This is strongly unthankful and humiliating. Do you think I'm happy about this price?

I agree with you and i apologies if my question has hurt you in any way but you know we have seen many well performing coins vanishing just like that because developer has left and its unfortunate that, i am always the victim of such coins.

Now you can make profit & donate to Unify at the same time, check out more information at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-unipro-double-up-your-money-a-coin-for-05-satoshi-4809195 !

Does anyone have Simonas's wallet address? i hope he is not the one dumping all his coins? are we going to have another S***coin in crypto?

It's there on the block explorer. I hope that you understand that it's incredibly stupid for me to dump coins at this price.This is starting to piss me off. I try to do shit all year through the worst times, I spent a ton of my money into this and I still get blamed that somone is dumping their coins? This is strongly unthankful and humiliating. Do you think I'm happy about this price?
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
How many coins do I need for a consistent return (staking)? In the first contact with the coin the POW method was still used, I like POS coins.

PS: It's good to know that the project continues in a constant development. I really liked the new logo!

The more coins the better. Staking rewards are random. You could get some one day, a lot another, or nothing for a couple of days, but ROI is estimated at 5 to 10 percent of wallet balance. So with 100k coins held your wallet, for example, you can expect to receive more or less between 400-800 Unify per month. If coin value someday increases to like $0.25, $1, even $10 further down the road hopefully, you would see how 400-800 Unify per month can become a significant amount.
Activity: 1955
Merit: 381
English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)
How many coins do I need for a consistent return (staking)? In the first contact with the coin the POW method was still used, I like POS coins.

PS: It's good to know that the project continues in a constant development. I really liked the new logo!
Deposits for Unify have been enabled on Nova as of yesterday. Finally we can trade there again.
Activity: 26
I do not understand why there is so much of a drop in price with all of this progress in development. A working Marketplace, Unify/BTC exchange, and being listed on Blockbid and waiting for it to open shortly. The Devs here have been delivering on their work since this project has started. Yet people still keep selling for a mere 180 sats. Really..... the only explanation I can come up with is that those selling must be authentically stupid.

It's rather simple.

If you are referring to the price on Coinmarketcap.. it is clear that Nova and Blockbid aren't listed as markets for Unify. The second most important reason is to compare price and volume drops parallel to bitcoin price and volume drops.

The crypto market is in shambles atm and is waiting for its next pump/push/growth however you name it. BTC will peak towards 30-35K USD and stabilize around 20K USD. Strong altcoins, with strong markets will ride the wave along with BTC.

Until that happens we need to get listed on more markets. It happens every year btw.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
@SBDomains, the signature for Hero/Legendary Members enclosed with code tag is incomplete (both in main post and in the announcement post). It will result to INVALID BBCODE error. I manually copied mine from the "Raw preview", would be better if you edit the one inside the code tag so that it will be easier for other members to copy.

Oh, and btw, there's a new logo. Aren't you changing the logo in signatures as well?
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
great news, great coin, I don't believe I have anything bad to say about UNIFY
all my friends are now into UNIFY after I've told them how fricking awesome this coin really is
that goes to show that a strong core idea can get you a long way
I do not understand why there is so much of a drop in price with all of this progress in development. A working Marketplace, Unify/BTC exchange, and being listed on Blockbid and waiting for it to open shortly. The Devs here have been delivering on their work since this project has started. Yet people still keep selling for a mere 180 sats. Really..... the only explanation I can come up with is that those selling must be authentically stupid.
Pages:
Jump to: