Pages:
Author

Topic: UNIFY [UNIFY] - THE NEXT GENERATION OF CROWDFUNDING [POS, LOW SUPPLY] - page 20. (Read 127470 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 2
What about the android wallet that was supposed to be released yesterday ?
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
We are happy to announce that Unify is now listed at Crypto-Bridge! You can buy & sell Unify at their marketplace here - https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.UNIFY_BRIDGE.BTC

This is the news update I have been waiting for and finally it has happened. I'm so happy to see Unify added to the CryptoBridge DEX exchange as I mentioned it a few times in here before. DEX is the way of the future so its good that Unify got in now before this really starts to take off which it already has in the past couple of months. Smart move dev! Its going to be a big year for Unify, I can fell it already!
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
great news!!! this year will be great for unify!!!
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
We are happy to announce that Unify is now listed at Crypto-Bridge! You can buy & sell Unify at their marketplace here - https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.UNIFY_BRIDGE.BTC
Activity: 742
Merit: 395
I am alive but in hibernation.
Why is it going down, guys?

almost all market is going down lately

I think there is supply issue , at least in coinexchange.io, When I saw in morning the sell order of unify is around 2500 satoshi there, buy order is around  at 3600 satoshi (that a very huge gap). On top of it Coinmarket.com is saying its price at 3100 satoshi. (major market Cryptopia price).

So basically , No serious investor in coinexchange.io will buy this coin.
Activity: 37
I expect a lot of retweets and likes the next two days, for January 15th wall St. Bonus day

Many crypto experts say traders are investing the money in the cryptocurrencies. Smiley Let's see what happens from the 15th

I like the project. Sort of light and fresh.
Activity: 71
I expect a lot of retweets and likes the next two days, for January 15th wall St. Bonus day

Many crypto experts say traders are investing the money in the cryptocurrencies. Smiley Let's see what happens from the 15th
Activity: 26
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
What were the results of the telegram contest or is it still going?

I believe it was already handed out.
Activity: 41
What were the results of the telegram contest or is it still going?
Activity: 3
Questions:

- I have a Windows wallet installed on my local pc and now I just created a VPS and want to transfer my coins to a wallet on the VPS. Will that be like starting from 0? As in do my coins need to mature again for 4 hours? Or do I keep my history of staking?

- And how do I easily transfer the coins from my local wallet to the VPS wallet? Just use Send on the local wallet and Receive on the VPS wallet?

- Just started staking yesterday and I notice that after 9 hours or so nothing has been staked yet and the expected days to earn keep jumping from 11 days to 123 days to 45 days. What's up with that? I have 1500 coins and I wonder when I will start to see rewards?? Anyone that started staking a couple of days ago that can share some info?

Any help is welcome.

Thanks guys!

If you were to transfer your coins from one wallet to another, staking time resets to zero.

As for reward frequency, the expected rewards shown on the desktop wallet is not a reliable indicator. But ROI has been calculated at 5% to 10% of your wallet balance per year.

Let's say you stake 500 coins. 5-10% of that is 25-50 coins per year. If you average it out you should expect to receive a little over 2-4 Unify per month.

Let's say you stake 10k. 5-10% of that is 500-1k Unify per year, which means you could receive approx. 40-80 Unify per month.

So the higher your balance, the more often you'll receive rewards.

Thank you!
Activity: 171

Because they're selling. Why they're selling I don't know, you'll have to ask each individual. However, others are buying and taking advantage of getting cheaper Unify.

Also usually after a large increase like we've had over the past couple of weeks the market dips & corrects itself before another increase.

No worries, development continues like normal despite the price and new developments are occuring:

1) New Android Wallet released hopefully by Saturday, hopefully.

2) We're getting listed on the upcoming new Blockbid Exchange (Blockbid.com.au) which will open in beta in Feb. and to the public in April. Also, we paid the listing fee to Crypto-Bridge (https://crypto-bridge.org) and hopefully  get added there shortly. Also, let's not forget about Nova reopening in the next few months.

3) The new website that'll be finished in approx. a couple of weeks w/ whitepaper. Also team info will added soon thereafter.

3) Development of marketplace & platform will begin very soon, hopefully after the Android wallet is released (still under discussion).

So don't worry about the price too much, this coin is still young and we still have work to do, we still have a lot of potential, & good things going for us. We've gone through worse. We appreciate your support and helping us get this far in this project. Crypto will always have ups and downs. The key is patience. Long-term hodlers of good projects  are usually the most rewarded. Us team members are working hard you guys. We will do our jobs and we won't let you down. Smiley

Which country's player is the main focus of BlockBid Exchange? First heard the name, agree with the author, do not just look at the price, we should give UNIFY more time and space
Activity: 21
I love this project! Great dev, constant updates and much room for growth. Staking rewards are frequent and the wallet is easy to use. So glad i got in when it was only a few cents. I am holding until it reaches at least 5$!
Activity: 434

Because they're selling. Why they're selling I don't know, you'll have to ask each individual. However, others are buying and taking advantage of getting cheaper Unify.

Also usually after a large increase like we've had over the past couple of weeks the market dips & corrects itself before another increase.

No worries, development continues like normal despite the price and new developments are occuring:

1) New Android Wallet released hopefully by Saturday, hopefully.

2) We're getting listed on the upcoming new Blockbid Exchange (Blockbid.com.au) which will open in beta in Feb. and to the public in April. Also, we paid the listing fee to Crypto-Bridge (https://crypto-bridge.org) and hopefully  get added there shortly. Also, let's not forget about Nova reopening in the next few months.

3) The new website that'll be finished in approx. a couple of weeks w/ whitepaper. Also team info will added soon thereafter.

3) Development of marketplace & platform will begin very soon, hopefully after the Android wallet is released (still under discussion).

So don't worry about the price too much, this coin is still young and we still have work to do, we still have a lot of potential, & good things going for us. We've gone through worse. We appreciate your support and helping us get this far in this project. Crypto will always have ups and downs. The key is patience. Long-term hodlers of good projects  are usually the most rewarded. Us team members are working hard you guys. We will do our jobs and we won't let you down. Smiley

erv
Activity: 280

almost all market is going down lately
Activity: 33
Update:

Android wallet is expected to be completed and released by Saturday.  Smiley

Well done!Will have the function android wallet to read through a QR code from a paper wallet?

This version will be a webview app of the webwallet for your convenience.
Activity: 59
Update:

Well done!Will have the function android wallet to read through a QR code from a paper wallet?

Update:

Questions:

- I have a Windows wallet installed on my local pc and now I just created a VPS and want to transfer my coins to a wallet on the VPS. Will that be like starting from 0? As in do my coins need to mature again for 4 hours? Or do I keep my history of staking?

- And how do I easily transfer the coins from my local wallet to the VPS wallet? Just use Send on the local wallet and Receive on the VPS wallet?

- Just started staking yesterday and I notice that after 9 hours or so nothing has been staked yet and the expected days to earn keep jumping from 11 days to 123 days to 45 days. What's up with that? I have 1500 coins and I wonder when I will start to see rewards?? Anyone that started staking a couple of days ago that can share some info?

Any help is welcome.

Thanks guys!

If you were to transfer your coins from one wallet to another, staking time resets to zero.

As for reward frequency, the expected rewards shown on the desktop wallet is not a reliable indicator. But ROI has been calculated at 5% to 10% of your wallet balance per year.

Let's say you stake 500 coins. 5-10% of that is 25-50 coins per year. If you average it out you should expect to receive a little over 2-4 Unify per month.

Let's say you stake 10k. 5-10% of that is 500-1k Unify per year, which means you could receive approx. 40-80 Unify per month.

So the higher your balance, the more often you'll receive rewards.
Pages:
Jump to: