Pages:
Author

Topic: UNIFY [UNIFY] - THE NEXT GENERATION OF CROWDFUNDING [POS, LOW SUPPLY] - page 22. (Read 127470 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Im very proud to be in this team of Unify...

Price is good and also steady grow...

Hold it guys... I have feeling that this year would be great Wink
Activity: 317
Merit: 10
Unify is looking good each day with the dev team working on developments which is good to see, people wanting to buy Unify want to see an active dev team and community which we have here. This is just the start of bigger things to come in 2018 so I wouldn't worry too much about the price right now as I'm sure it will rise in the long term to highs that we have yet seen.
Unify really, as you said, has such a big potential, it has been almost ten times higher in this month, and will he continue to go up?
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
I'm not late to the party am i? Noone invited me lol Huh

You are not late from an investment perspective. The coin is still not trading on major exchanges like Bittrex, Poloniex, Kraken, Binance once it does it volume will increase drastically and even then it won't be late by definition, but if I were you I'd try to bank and stock up as much as you can

Binance would be a dream. What were the requirements for Binance?
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Unify is looking good each day with the dev team working on developments which is good to see, people wanting to buy Unify want to see an active dev team and community which we have here. This is just the start of bigger things to come in 2018 so I wouldn't worry too much about the price right now as I'm sure it will rise in the long term to highs that we have yet seen.
Activity: 41
sold my unify at 2450 to buy in lesser price and now it is not going down...bad luck for me..:/ Tongue

I did the same thing much earlier but I still have lots of Unify.

It was only a few weeks ago we were sitting at around 200 sats so I bought in extra.

Unify has a dedicated team, good communication and low supply which in my opinion is a good combination for high value.
Activity: 7
Hello,

Why there is so low marketing on UNIFY?
I am talking about atleast cheap  marketing ways like youtube etc.

When some new markets will add UNIFY?

Activity: 26

You are not late from an investment perspective. The coin is still not trading on major exchanges like Bittrex, Poloniex, Kraken, Binance once it does it volume will increase drastically and even then it won't be late by definition, but if I were you I'd try to bank and stock up as much as you can
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
Activity: 26
Can someone tell what's the team behind this coin?
Here's a short description of team:

* Simonas - founder & decision making.
* Saso - graphical design, website development & project management.
* Icefrag - technical support.
* Theincrediblevictor - social media manager.
* ChickenBacon - helps with social media & things like random giveaways on exchanges.
* Cykr - support.
* Alimas - Telegram mod.
* Aiden - Developer.
Activity: 118
Merit: 1
SEELE- Blockchain 4.0
Not that I'm complaining about a price rise after holding all this time but is there a reason for such a sudden increase other than the post from the investor?

Have I missed something important?

You haven't necessarily missed anything important, but we've been working hard for you all and our growth seems to reflect that. More potential investors out there are also noticing us. We have released new desktop wallets as well as the new webwallet. Hopefully price will continue to increase as we release the android wallet, new webpage, and begin development on the platforms in the upcoming weeks.

But we'll just have to see.  Smiley

Hi I have issue scanning the Google Authenticator QR code for web wallet. Can it be resolved? Dont feel secure without 2FA haha...
Activity: 33
Can someone tell what's the team behind this coin?
Activity: 32
sold my unify at 2450 to buy in lesser price and now it is not going down...bad luck for me..:/ Tongue
Activity: 27
guys i sold eth and other coins to get unify 4 months ago. I was newbie and my friend told me unify can go up 2-3 dollar depends on project. Now future can be seen more clearly. Thx unify family.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Not that I'm complaining about a price rise after holding all this time but is there a reason for such a sudden increase other than the post from the investor?

You haven't necessarily missed anything important, but we've been working hard for you all and our growth seems to reflect that. More potential investors out there are also noticing us. We have released new desktop wallets as well as the new webwallet. Hopefully price will continue to increase as we release the android wallet, new webpage, and begin development on the platforms in the upcoming weeks.

But we'll just have to see.  Smiley
Activity: 41

Unify is starting the new year absolutely great and with such a solid roadmap even better things are going to happen!!   Grin Grin

Wait till you see the updated Roadmap when the new webpage is finished.  Wink
Activity: 27
Unify is starting the new year absolutely great and with such a solid roadmap even better things are going to happen!!   Grin Grin
lol! Be careful not to offend anyone.  Cheesy
Activity: 118
Research is key
What is the cost of this coin? I think I won't invest in it if the cost is higher than 2$. Now I am participating in LuckyToken and all 2,000,000 of LuckyTokens (LUC) will be sold at a discounted rate of 1LUC = 0.8 $ in the ETH equivalent.

Unify is just under $0.50 USD on the exchanges as of now.

You can find more info here:

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/unify/#markets

Pages:
Jump to: