Pages:
Author

Topic: UNIFY [UNIFY] - THE NEXT GENERATION OF CROWDFUNDING [POS, LOW SUPPLY] - page 21. (Read 127470 times)

Activity: 184
Merit: 100
While downloading windows wallet my antivirus warns me that the applications wants to run trojan coinminer.bj - is it safe to continue?
Why do I get this error?

Thank you!

It's a false positive. The program is safe. We're waiting for the antivirus companies to whitelist it.

False positives are common among POS wallets.
I also encountered the same problem, just keep moving forward on it
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Questions:

- I have a Windows wallet installed on my local pc and now I just created a VPS and want to transfer my coins to a wallet on the VPS. Will that be like starting from 0? As in do my coins need to mature again for 4 hours? Or do I keep my history of staking?

- And how do I easily transfer the coins from my local wallet to the VPS wallet? Just use Send on the local wallet and Receive on the VPS wallet?

- Just started staking yesterday and I notice that after 9 hours or so nothing has been staked yet and the expected days to earn keep jumping from 11 days to 123 days to 45 days. What's up with that? I have 1500 coins and I wonder when I will start to see rewards?? Anyone that started staking a couple of days ago that can share some info?

Any help is welcome.

Thanks guys!
Activity: 434
Hi,

On your web wallet, my google authenticator says your QR code is not valid. Any ideas why?

I personally have no idea. Others say it works fine. I tried authenticator at an exchange and it did the same code error for me but works fine for others.

I would go to google and troubleshoot.

https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/1066447?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en
Activity: 17
Hi,

On your web wallet, my google authenticator says your QR code is not valid. Any ideas why?
While downloading windows wallet my antivirus warns me that the applications wants to run trojan coinminer.bj - is it safe to continue?
Why do I get this error?

Thank you!

It's a false positive. The program is safe. We're waiting for the antivirus companies to whitelist it.

Thank you. Could you please explain what is coinminer.bj?

Could you also please try to answer my other questions several posts above this one. Thank you!

I'm not the programmer but my best guess is that it may be the (or one of the) built in mining programs that enables the wallet to stake.

As for your other questions, you should try to get in touch with SBDomains. He's the founder and is the best person to answer your questions.

You could try to reach him here, but our Telegram channel is the best place to reach him if you want a quicker response. Here's the link:

https://t.me/joinchat/FYtJO0Ls6GxxJSvdXxjIeQ
Activity: 5
Why do I get this error?

Thank you!

Thank you. Could you please explain what is coinminer.bj?

Could you also please try to answer my other questions several posts above this one. Thank you!
HELP ME
Dear friends unify, I changed my computer and installed unify wallet in the new pc.
then I copied the wallet.dat file in the roaming cat etc ...
Then I launched the unify wallet and waited for all the blocks to load.
But now I see my unify token only on "recent transaction"
Why do not they appear in the Balance box?

What did I do wrong?
What should I do?

Please help me.

I Have this transactions:

CONFIRMED
Date: 10/10/2017 00:52
To: Uji34pZ9jsX6VXZ8ALVWU1SRfzCLxLHteP (own address)
Credit: 400.00 UNIFY
Net amount: +400.00 UNIFY
Transaction ID: 79d03a9f460c2b7d3ff748a5d3575e536852f153e611bc68bfc921912b72fd76

NON CONFIRMED
Date: 16/10/2017 10:48
Source: Generated
Credit: (not accepted)
Net amount: -400.00 UNIFY
Transaction ID: 67d1afedc50b7d03570e820bf53a0a4e6731dcb3675acb6e0200992b91753a38

Generated coins must mature 20 blocks before they can be spent. When you generated this block, it was broadcast to the network to be added to the block chain. If it fails to get into the chain, its state will change to "not accepted" and it won't be spendable. This may occasionally happen if another node generates a block within a few seconds of yours.

You'll have to import your private keys from your current wallet to a new wallet. Here are the instructions under "recover coins". Please let the new wallet sync first before importing your keys:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Gtdt0oEWm1LEXSXe3FIsnr5VXyzSuemIwZ1TiwGwjTw/mobilebasic

Thank you very much . You saved me, I thought I had lost all my Unify. You've been really kind. Now I can start doing stakes and ... HOLD HOLD HOLD.

And you can sleep better too!  Wink

And make sure you encrypt it with a good password to keep your coins safe. And of course, write it down in case you forget.
Activity: 308
HELP ME
Dear friends unify, I changed my computer and installed unify wallet in the new pc.

What did I do wrong?
What should I do?

Please help me.

CONFIRMED
Transaction ID: 79d03a9f460c2b7d3ff748a5d3575e536852f153e611bc68bfc921912b72fd76

NON CONFIRMED
Transaction ID: 67d1afedc50b7d03570e820bf53a0a4e6731dcb3675acb6e0200992b91753a38

Generated coins must mature 20 blocks before they can be spent. When you generated this block, it was broadcast to the network to be added to the block chain. If it fails to get into the chain, its state will change to "not accepted" and it won't be spendable. This may occasionally happen if another node generates a block within a few seconds of yours.

You'll have to import your private keys from your current wallet to a new wallet. Here are the instructions under "recover coins". Please let the new wallet sync first before importing your keys:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Gtdt0oEWm1LEXSXe3FIsnr5VXyzSuemIwZ1TiwGwjTw/mobilebasic

Thank you very much . You saved me, I thought I had lost all my Unify. You've been really kind. Now I can start doing stakes and ... HOLD HOLD HOLD.
Why do I get this error?

Thank you!

Why do I get this error?

Thank you!
Activity: 59
You've changed the unify logo on twitter,I do not think that's a good move.The existing logo is better for the eye. Wink

We appreciate your viewpoint but we'll go with the new one for now. Smiley

I would not do that,believe me.The existing looks more fabulous for the crypto.
You've changed the unify logo on twitter,I do not think that's a good move.The existing logo is better for the eye. Wink

We appreciate your viewpoint but we'll go with the new one for now. Smiley
Activity: 59
HELP ME

What did I do wrong?
What should I do?

Please help me.

CONFIRMED

NON CONFIRMED

Activity: 31
I would like to buy a few tokens, I think the project has a great perspective
Activity: 308
HELP ME

What did I do wrong?
What should I do?

Please help me.

CONFIRMED

NON CONFIRMED

Activity: 210
I hope to see unify on binance one day)
Activity: 223
Its time for new exchanges now, volume is there, but buy support very low. Bigger exchanges will make that! There are sooo many out there? Maybe cobinhood, cryptobridge, Kucoin, Coinrail..
Hi guys!
I've registered just to join this discussion. The developers' activity really gives me a good feeling about this coin and as far as I understand the tech it seems quite promising to me. Though, I have a few questions.

How are thee fees handled? What is the incentive for the stakeholders to keep running the node after all the coins have been in circulation and there was no staking reward anymore?

What is your view on scalability and fungability of the coins?
How is this coin privacy wise? How easy it is to track the coins and how easy it is to anonimize transactions? Can it even be done?
Bitcoin obviously suffers from a serious transaction backlog. How would this coin handle big traffic? Is POS enough to ensure large ammount of daily transactions?

And about staking, what is a recommended minimum of coins needed to become a stakeholder and what is a recommended/optimal ammount considering running a node isn't free?

How secure are the wallets? Is there an option to recover the funds with a seed or something similar? How secure are the funds in the wallets?

Do you think hardware wallets like ledger or trezor might add support for your coin?

Thank you and hope to join you all soon!

Activity: 78
I cant join discord group from offical link.
Pages:
Jump to: