Pages:
Author

Topic: UNIFY [UNIFY] - THE NEXT GENERATION OF CROWDFUNDING [POS, LOW SUPPLY] - page 28. (Read 127470 times)

Activity: 870
Merit: 250
Update:

The new updated website will be completed & released within this month, shortly after release of new wallets.

Looking forward to seeing the new website Smiley
The new information will make UNIFY launch rockets during this time. Prices are increasing very well, the team is working hard to develop the best coin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Update:

The new updated website will be completed & released within this month, shortly after release of new wallets.

Looking forward to seeing the new website Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Is something going on with wallet... My wallets constatly sycn
and generating stakes, but nothing is confirmed and they disapear...

Try the "problem syncing" steps in this guide

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Gtdt0oEWm1LEXSXe3FIsnr5VXyzSuemIwZ1TiwGwjTw

For connection problems, the guide says to download unifyv2.conf.  From where?

You need to download the wallet then run the application. The app will take care of that.

After you've ran it, close the app & search %appdata%. You'll find the UnifyV2 folder in there.

The updated windows wallet coming this Friday will have more nodes built in it.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Is something going on with wallet... My wallets constatly sycn
and generating stakes, but nothing is confirmed and they disapear...

Try the "problem syncing" steps in this guide

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Gtdt0oEWm1LEXSXe3FIsnr5VXyzSuemIwZ1TiwGwjTw

For connection problems, the guide says to download unifyv2.conf.  From where?
Update:

Activity: 163
I mentioned this suggestion a month or so ago now and that is what about trying to get Unify listed on CryptoBridge DEX exchange? They are adding more coins now so it might be a good time to get Unify listed on there and the fee is pretty good compared to other exchanges. Also I believe DEX is the way of the future as more people start leaving the big exchanges because of all the new regulations.

Supposedly they want 1 btc so it doesn't seem worth it at the moment.  I think decentralized exchanges are great too, but not when the cost just to list the coin is that high.

So far Cryptopia has been carrying the coin; the volume is great, but this is not necessarily a good thing. The volumes on Mercatox and YoBit are meagre in comparison to their total volume and being some of the bigger exchanges in general. This coin needs more coverage, more aggressive promotion and more exchanges that will lift the great burden of Cryptopia.

Relying on ONE exchange for majority of volume is never a good thing.

Proof of this is when Cryptopia decided to delist, volume plummeted, price went down and the coin is still recovering to get back to its previous growth and levels.

While this is true, it takes time to get on new exchanges, and also nova is changing management.  Once nova has changed management and is updated, we will get more volume from there as well.  Simonas has sent requests to most exchanges, and most of them want huge listing fees.
Activity: 26
I mentioned this suggestion a month or so ago now and that is what about trying to get Unify listed on CryptoBridge DEX exchange? They are adding more coins now so it might be a good time to get Unify listed on there and the fee is pretty good compared to other exchanges. Also I believe DEX is the way of the future as more people start leaving the big exchanges because of all the new regulations.

Supposedly they want 1 btc so it doesn't seem worth it at the moment.  I think decentralized exchanges are great too, but not when the cost just to list the coin is that high.

So far Cryptopia has been carrying the coin; the volume is great, but this is not necessarily a good thing. The volumes on Mercatox and YoBit are meagre in comparison to their total volume and being some of the bigger exchanges in general. This coin needs more coverage, more aggressive promotion and more exchanges that will lift the great burden of Cryptopia.

Relying on ONE exchange for majority of volume is never a good thing.

Proof of this is when Cryptopia decided to delist, volume plummeted, price went down and the coin is still recovering to get back to its previous growth and levels.
Activity: 163

Supposedly they want 1 btc so it doesn't seem worth it at the moment.  I think decentralized exchanges are great too, but not when the cost just to list the coin is that high.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
New wallets coming in 4 days!

That's this Friday Dec. 22nd! Smiley
Have you guys tried to get onto exchanges - YoBit and Bleutrade are good starts!

We're on Yobit. Also Cryptopia, Mercatox, Coinexchange, & Nova.
Activity: 14
Have you guys tried to get onto exchanges - YoBit and Bleutrade are good starts!
5 days left until we choose 3 winners on our Telegram Giveaway: 10K, 7K, & 3K UNIFY!

Join here to enter:

https://t.me/joinchat/FYtJO0Ls6GxxJSvdXxjIeQ

7 days left until we choose 3 winners on our Twitter Giveaway: 3k UNIFY each!

Simply follow us, retweet our pinned post, and cross your fingers!

https://mobile.twitter.com/unifycrypto
How much is the total supply of coin? And from what exchange is better to buy , and will be there a mobile wallet (Android, iOS, ..)?

A little over 19.2 million coins total supply.

My preferred exchange to buy from is Cryptopia.

Yes there will be an android wallet (webview app of webwallet).

After the new website, windows, & web wallets are released we will begin working on IOS wallet, as well as the marketplace & crowdfunding platforms.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
How much is the total supply of coin? And from what exchange is better to buy , and will be there a mobile wallet (Android, iOS, ..)?
Activity: 3
Unify has what most communities lack in the crypto-space: a strong community that on Telegram is very communicative and respectful of everyone. What is going to push projects long term in 2018 will be working products and social media awareness and Unify ticks all the boxes for a great year ahead.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Its good to see Unify is on the rise again. Its been a while since we saw this before the mess Unify had with Cryptopia so its good to see it pick up again. I also picked up some more Unify as I believe 2018 will be a big year for this coin. The dev team are doing a great job and I'm looking forward to the web wallet in the next few days.
Update:

The upcoming new windows wallet has been tested succesfully. It doesn't bring up antivirus alerts anymore. Graphical changes are being worked on now.  Smiley
This is good news as some are worried about the AV alerts. Also, it seems that several users are having the same problem about wallet syncing these past few days.

Anyway, how is CEX votes going?

We have 379 votes on CEX.IO at the moment. A couple other coins are ahead of us now but that doesn't matter. They said we just need to accumulate enough votes and there's no deadline, so the quicker we do that the quicker they'll list us.

As for those with syncing problems on the current wallet they can go here amd troubleshoot for now.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Vh_b2EVecnuc8gW_TOFNLM16mJ9oS9bWw_1D511Ck3E/mobilebasic
Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
Update:

The upcoming new windows wallet has been tested succesfully. It doesn't bring up antivirus alerts anymore. Graphical changes are being worked on now.  Smiley
This is good news as some are worried about the AV alerts. Also, it seems that several users are having the same problem about wallet syncing these past few days.

Anyway, how is CEX votes going?
Update:

The upcoming new windows wallet has been tested succesfully. It doesn't bring up antivirus alerts anymore. Graphical changes are being worked on now.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: