Pages:
Author

Topic: UNIFY [UNIFY] - THE NEXT GENERATION OF CROWDFUNDING [POS, LOW SUPPLY] - page 25. (Read 127470 times)

Activity: 236
Merit: 11
Now that we riding a great wave I think it is very important to contemplate on getting listed on other exchanges. Any news about that?

I personally really like Binance and I believe getting Unify listed there will cause tremendous growth.

I totally agree with you. The price of UNIFY should keep rising. The project team must consider binance, huopro and bittrex, which are more popular and professional trading places.
Activity: 350
Merit: 46
UNIFY aims to encourage all skill level people to participate in digital currency. This coin will allow more groups to participate in the development process of block chain technology. It is great. Wink
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Now that we riding a great wave I think it is very important to contemplate on getting listed on other exchanges. Any news about that?

I personally really like Binance and I believe getting Unify listed there will cause tremendous growth.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
i didn't know about this coin, count me in  Grin
holy shit unify is going to the moooooooon
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I have two questions :

1-Who are your team
2-Why after six months , this coin hasnt a white paper

1)

Here's a short description of our team:

* Simonas - founder & decision making.
* Saso - graphical design, website development & project management.
* Icefrag - technical support.
* Theincrediblevictor - social media manager.
* ChickenBacon - helps with social media & things like random giveaways on exchanges.
* Cykr - support.
* Alimas - Telegram mod.
* Aiden - Developer.

Other guys are long term holders who sometimes helps us out with one thing or another. More info will be added on the new upcoming webpage.

2)

The whitepaper is scheduled to be completed by approximately end of Jan.

Activity: 374
Merit: 101
I am a student
I have two questions :

1-Who are your team
2-Why after six months , this coin hasnt a white paper
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
!!! If any of you have UNIFY coins left in the old pre-fork WebWallet ( http://unifywebwallet.com ) please withdraw it to the new desktop wallet (export privkeys), because we will be launching the new WebWallet soon and old one will be now gone !!! #unifycrypto #bitcoin #crypto
Thank you for your support! We are receiving a new USD ATH & all time highest 24 hour volume on the first day of the New Year! Smiley

Sorry about making you wait for the WebWallet longer. We have found an issue just before rechecking it's functions and currently are solving one problem. Once it's solved, we'll be releasing the WebWallet. This may happen today or tomorrow. Sorry.
Activity: 2
Have any roadmap for increasing value of coin?

Roadmap is on the official website. https://www.unify.today/
Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
Where can i download newest version of web wallet
@SBDomains mentioned that the web wallet is not yet finish and will be released soon. However, if you're referring to the desktop wallets, please.check the quotes below with the download links:

Here is the new Unify wallet for Windows OS!

Download it here: https://unify.today/unify-qt.exe

Linux OS download: https://unify.today/unify-qt
Renewed MacOS desktop wallet version is released! Thank you for waiting! Smiley Download at http://unify.today/Unify-Qt-OSX-v1204.dmg #unifycrypto #bitcoin #litecoin #ethereum #crypto #cryptocurrency #cryptocurrencies #altcoin #altcoins
I am a student
Have any roadmap for increasing value of coin?
I am a student

They're false positives and we are aware of that. We already sent a request to those companies. For now, you'll have to whitelist the Unify wallet.

Where can i download newest version of web wallet
Activity: 434

They're false positives and we are aware of that. We already sent a request to those companies. For now, you'll have to whitelist the Unify wallet.
I am a student
Guys what are your price predictions for UNIFY in 2018?

You should know that Price and Volume are related. The higher the volume, the higher the price is going to be. A high volume means that the order book is going fast, thus it would require more capital to create buy/sell walls or create artificial pumps, which makes the coin more stable as well. High volume also indicates demand and demand causes a price increase.

Price speculation is usually bogus, because there are too many factors to take into consideration. No price prediction will ever be based on sheer facts, even if that prediction were to come true, it would have been a lucky guess; hence the word 'prediction.'

I can tell you however what the '''''approximate''''' price of Unify will be at certain levels of volume in USD. For this we are going to assume that volume and price are linearly related, the strength of the dollar remains constant and that the price of BTC or other AltCoins does not influence Unify's price.

At this specific point in time:
Volume 24h: $20,935      USD
Price:            $0.104052  USD
Marketcap:    $1,852,633 USD
Supply:         17,804,874 UNIFY

We know that a Volume of $20,935 amounts to a price of $0.104052, calculating what the POTENTIAL price might be at different volume levels requires very little math.

VOLUME$    PRICE$
1         -      0.00000497
20,935 -      0.104052
50,000 -      0.24
100,000 -    0.48
200,000 -    0.96
1,000,000 - 4.80
2,000,000 - 9.60

Note that this methodology is still flawed, because there are so much variables that have a say in the price. The value of other coins, the value of the dollar, fluctuations in price among exchanges, fake volume, artificial pumps, buy/sell walls, market behaviour etc etc etc etc.

It does however give us an indication of where the price might lead us when the volume goes up.

To make a very long story short: if you actually sell your coins now, you are basically missing out on future increases and developments. This coin is nowhere near maturity phase and the volume can only go up from this point on; which means that the price can only go up.

Yes, it's flawed, but still probably the closest theory to the true! Smiley

Now for those who are waiting for a WebWallet, we are going to release it pretty soon. Here's a sneak peak of it! We're still changing couple things until release, but this will give you a good glimpse of how it will look like Smiley

http://image.ibb.co/i0vTZw/Untitled.png
Guys what are your price predictions for UNIFY in 2018?

You should know that Price and Volume are related. The higher the volume, the higher the price is going to be. A high volume means that the order book is going fast, thus it would require more capital to create buy/sell walls or create artificial pumps, which makes the coin more stable as well. High volume also indicates demand and demand causes a price increase.

Price speculation is usually bogus, because there are too many factors to take into consideration. No price prediction will ever be based on sheer facts, even if that prediction were to come true, it would have been a lucky guess; hence the word 'prediction.'

I can tell you however what the '''''approximate''''' price of Unify will be at certain levels of volume in USD. For this we are going to assume that volume and price are linearly related, the strength of the dollar remains constant and that the price of BTC or other AltCoins does not influence Unify's price.

At this specific point in time:
Volume 24h: $20,935      USD
Price:            $0.104052  USD
Marketcap:    $1,852,633 USD
Supply:         17,804,874 UNIFY

We know that a Volume of $20,935 amounts to a price of $0.104052, calculating what the POTENTIAL price might be at different volume levels requires very little math.

VOLUME$    PRICE$
1         -      0.00000497
20,935 -      0.104052
50,000 -      0.24
100,000 -    0.48
200,000 -    0.96
1,000,000 - 4.80
2,000,000 - 9.60

Note that this methodology is still flawed, because there are so much variables that have a say in the price. The value of other coins, the value of the dollar, fluctuations in price among exchanges, fake volume, artificial pumps, buy/sell walls, market behaviour etc etc etc etc.

It does however give us an indication of where the price might lead us when the volume goes up.

To make a very long story short: if you actually sell your coins now, you are basically missing out on future increases and developments. This coin is nowhere near maturity phase and the volume can only go up from this point on; which means that the price can only go up.

Activity: 163
Renewed MacOS desktop wallet version is released! Thank you for waiting! Smiley Download at http://unify.today/Unify-Qt-OSX-v1204.dmg #unifycrypto #bitcoin #litecoin #ethereum #crypto #cryptocurrency #cryptocurrencies #altcoin #altcoins

Great news!
Pages:
Jump to: