Pages:
Author

Topic: UNIFY [UNIFY] - THE NEXT GENERATION OF CROWDFUNDING [POS, LOW SUPPLY] - page 44. (Read 127470 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Since Nova is closing soon, I would recommend our dev to put unify on https://crypto-bridge.org/ . Its a Decentralized exchange that currently in beta. It will become hot in crypto world very soon and the price for listing coin will be a lot more than now. Please consider, I could deliver a message to cryptobridge dev if needed.

Nova is NOT closing soon, there is still about 4-5 months, and it is changing ownership so it will re-open after the update.

In the meantime, there's still tons of time left to trade. And with all the other exchanges we've recently applied to, and other positive developments that will be announced soon, Unify price is basically a bargain now.
Activity: 163
Since Nova is closing soon, I would recommend our dev to put unify on https://crypto-bridge.org/ . Its a Decentralized exchange that currently in beta. It will become hot in crypto world very soon and the price for listing coin will be a lot more than now. Please consider, I could deliver a message to cryptobridge dev if needed.

Nova is NOT closing soon, there is still about 4-5 months, and it is changing ownership so it will re-open after the update.

Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I am waiting the sixth day on first stake and nothing happens  Undecided
I have just 760 unify so maybe I must still be patient...

It all depends on how many inputs you have on your amount. If it is all divided into little chunks then you will receive more unify after a period of time. In the beginning I had to wait a week for 1 stake, now i receive around 15-20 stakes each day.

Yes that is true however you must also have a lot more Unify to earn 15-20 stakes per day. I have 10k and not even I get that many stakes per day and yes all my coins are split into smaller blocks but still only average around 2 to 5 stakes daily. So I'm thinking you have at least 50k or more to get that many stakes per day.
Activity: 224
FantasyGold!!
Interested in this looks like a great project. I bought some yesterday will keep them for a wile. Good luck on this one guys.
Activity: 73

It all depends on how many inputs you have on your amount. If it is all divided into little chunks then you will receive more unify after a period of time. In the beginning I had to wait a week for 1 stake, now i receive around 15-20 stakes each day.
Activity: 66
Thanks theincrediblevictor good to know Smiley
Activity: 434

You don't have a lot of Unify and it's only been 6 days. Max stake age is 30 days so the longer they're in your wallet, the more weight your coins'll have on the blockchain.
Activity: 606
Merit: 500
What is problem with wallet sycn ?

Im stuck on block 59952... What should i do? 14 hours behind...

And i have 14 active connections.

Close wallet, go to UNIFYV2 folder (windows key + R , then type %appdata% , enter, and u should see UNIFYV2 folder) delete all except wallet.dat (it's good to make backup wallet.dat file) and open wallet again.
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
Cool that team has a huge background, I trust them.

Thank you, I appreciate your positive feedback. We're working hard to keep our holders happy in the long term! We might have some small problems from time to time, but we try to fix them all as fast as we can. Smiley

Do you have the latest version of Unify? If not, please download the newest version from https://mega.nz/#!KJZlyBBI!MuQut4sTEBgj9pDcuc6ZO_UkeWEq7Vwpom1TFp2EjBo (WIN) or https://mega.nz/#!KQA0Gbra!czGTZTqekJ9Fmkaeagg8o2L4fX3nQ-_SO5Eavfwe6KM (MAC)

Like the project! I stay tuned

Thanks! Smiley
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Like the project! I stay tuned
Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Activity: 50
Cool that team has a huge background, I trust them.
Activity: 163
I am very interested in the project but I still have a lot of questions to ask about this project. I am sure the project will succeed because it is highly appreciated on all media

Your questions will be answered, most discussion occurs in the telegram chat.
Activity: 118
Research is key
I am using the V1.2.0.2 wallet, it almost 3 days cannot Sync in the network, anyone have this problem, or where can I found new node list?

I did have a problem a couple of days ago but deleted everything except the wallet.dat (and backed it up too of course) then relaunched the wallet. The new block chain was downloaded and everything is normal again.

This is pretty much the same process with all crypto wallets when there are sync issues.

Maybe your firewall is blocking you if you have no active connections?

haven't had any issues with the wallet. stable staking, receive about 15-20 unify each day

How many Unify in my wallet I must have to get 15-20 unify each day? Can you tell me?

I would say about 30k. And you will get 15 Unify on average every day.
Activity: 50
I am very interested in the project but I still have a lot of questions to ask about this project. I am sure the project will succeed because it is highly appreciated on all media
I am using the V1.2.0.2 wallet, it almost 3 days cannot Sync in the network, anyone have this problem, or where can I found new node list?

I did have a problem a couple of days ago but deleted everything except the wallet.dat (and backed it up too of course) then relaunched the wallet. The new block chain was downloaded and everything is normal again.

This is pretty much the same process with all crypto wallets when there are sync issues.

haven't had any issues with the wallet. stable staking, receive about 15-20 unify each day

How many Unify in my wallet I must have to get 15-20 unify each day? Can you tell me?
Activity: 73

Pages:
Jump to: