Pages:
Author

Topic: UNIFY [UNIFY] - THE NEXT GENERATION OF CROWDFUNDING [POS, LOW SUPPLY] - page 45. (Read 127470 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
I am using the V1.2.0.2 wallet, it almost 3 days cannot Sync in the network, anyone have this problem, or where can I found new node list?

I did have a problem a couple of days ago but deleted everything except the wallet.dat (and backed it up too of course) then relaunched the wallet. The new block chain was downloaded and everything is normal again.

This is pretty much the same process with all crypto wallets when there are sync issues.

Maybe your firewall is blocking you if you have no active connections?
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
I am using the V1.2.0.2 wallet, it almost 3 days cannot Sync in the network, anyone have this problem, or where can I found new node list?
Activity: 606
Merit: 500
Hi guys I don't know what happen to my wallet it's out of syncing and stuck at block 59971 can someone help with this issue thanks

Close wallet, delete all from UNIFYV2 folder, except wallet.dat (it's best to make backup wallet.dat before this operation) and open wallet again Smiley
now I have 19 weeks behind with 0 active connections should I add some node?

Just download latest wallet version v1202 Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
Despite everything....I believe that the majority will agree with me that everything's going to turn out alright anyways. The team's still working their asses for you and nothing has changed with our plans or roadmap.

Too bad things didn't work out with Cryptopia. On the bright side, we're looking to add a few more exchanges now, not just one. For a lack of a better analogy "remove one head and 2, 3, or 4 will grow in its place." Unify will recover and continue to grow my friends. 👍

Keep it going guys no matter what. Did anyone from the team talk to Cryptopia about the real reason behind the delisting? Was it really about wallet problems they could not fix?

All I've got is that it's not working properly for them. But that's all. Nothing more.

We are updating our website! New version of the website will be there on November 1'st! Stay tuned!

Activity: 163
Merit: 100
Despite everything....I believe that the majority will agree with me that everything's going to turn out alright anyways. The team's still working their asses for you and nothing has changed with our plans or roadmap.

Too bad things didn't work out with Cryptopia. On the bright side, we're looking to add a few more exchanges now, not just one. For a lack of a better analogy "remove one head and 2, 3, or 4 will grow in its place." Unify will recover and continue to grow my friends. 👍

Keep it going guys no matter what. Did anyone from the team talk to Cryptopia about the real reason behind the delisting? Was it really about wallet problems they could not fix?

Cryptopia has very little volume anyway, we tried reasoning with them, but to no avail.  In the long run, it's almost a non-issue, once we get on other exchanges it will have been forgotten.  Thank you for the concern though.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251

Activity: 434
Hi guys I don't know what happen to my wallet it's out of syncing and stuck at block 59971 can someone help with this issue thanks

Close wallet, delete all from UNIFYV2 folder, except wallet.dat (it's best to make backup wallet.dat before this operation) and open wallet again Smiley

You should go on telegram and resume troubleshooting with Icefrag there for quicker responses. You could try sending him a PM there. Or you could PM him here too.
Activity: 353

Activity: 353
Merit: 359
I have two question.

1. In this morning I got a state. After for a while it disappeared. Is it normal?

2. Do you plan to extend signature bounty campaign? I may join.

1. U mean "stake" yes? Maybe u got orphan block or your wallet got some errors?

2. I think we create new signature campaign in near future, but at the right time, when we finish some points from roadmap Smiley This is all to discuss with the team, so I can't give you 100% certainty about this.

Yes I mean stake. I did not get any error. First I get notification (it is still there) informing that I got stake. I checked It was waiting for confirmation. Next time I check It was not there. I am using mac os wallet.

I am waiting for your bounty. Also if you have any vacancies suitable for me (we talked on telegram if you remember) I would like to contribute to community.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
How do you install the UNIFY wallet on raspberry PI? no install instructions! once I found out plan to do a Youtube Video for the contest on it.
I have two question.

1. In this morning I got a state. After for a while it disappeared. Is it normal?

1. U mean "stake" yes? Maybe u got orphan block or your wallet got some errors?

2. I think we create new signature campaign in near future, but at the right time, when we finish some points from roadmap Smiley This is all to discuss with the team, so I can't give you 100% certainty about this.
Activity: 173
Merit: 359
I have two question.

Cryptopia said nothing about volume. Anyone can check the market page themselves. Unify volumes were nowhere near delisting levels. You can even check the histories. So any notions of our volumes being too low on Cryptopia is groundless.

So now enough about Cryptopia. It's time for us to move forward.
Activity: 630
Merit: 256

We are doing a bounty campaign for Youtube channels! Check out more information at our bounty thread - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/youtube-channel-owners-unify-might-be-rewarding-you-right-now-youtube-bounty-2324675

You finally accepted Youtube campaign. When the coin gained momentum you should have acted then when the community wanted Youtube campaign maybe high traded volume would have motivated Cryptopia from delisting Unify. Note that Novaexchange is notoriously known for delisting low traded coins. I hope you are able to maintain sustainability. I exited Unify. I wish you good luck.

Please don't talk what you don't understand. Unify wasn't taken away from Cryptopia because of volume. It's volume was higher than most of other coins at Cryptopia. It was delisted because they didn't update the wallet correctly and decided to take it down, because it wasn't working fine for them.

We are doing a bounty campaign for Youtube channels! Check out more information at our bounty thread - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/youtube-channel-owners-unify-might-be-rewarding-you-right-now-youtube-bounty-2324675

You finally accepted Youtube campaign. When the coin gained momentum you should have acted then when the community wanted Youtube campaign maybe high traded volume would have motivated Cryptopia from delisting Unify. Note that Novaexchange is notoriously known for delisting low traded coins. I hope you are able to maintain sustainability. I exited Unify. I wish you good luck.

"Finally accepted?" "Notoriously?" Youtube campaign was part of our plans all along and we were working on it. An effective campaign takes good preparation my friend, and time. And our volume at Nova has always been high. With Cryptopia gone, Nova volumes have actually increased. Volume has to be very low for 3 consecutive weeks for delisting. Volumes have never been anywhere near those levels on Nova. Sorry to lose you. Good luck on future endeavors my friend.
Activity: 163

Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: