Pages:
Author

Topic: UNIFY [UNIFY] - THE NEXT GENERATION OF CROWDFUNDING [POS, LOW SUPPLY] - page 70. (Read 127472 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
"Unify is a community driven cryptocurrency like Bitcoin with one main difference, we aim to leave a direct positive impact on the world around us! "

How is that different from Bitcoin?

Is it Bitcoin's goal to:

Give users the freedom to explore their creativity and innovate for a better tomorrow?

Create an environment in which the acquisition and trade of cryptocurrency is easy, transparent, and exciting for everyone regardless of prior experience?

Make investments simple?

Create a future in which those investments encourage the growth of long term projects and strategies that directly benefit society?
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
"Unify is a community driven cryptocurrency like Bitcoin with one main difference, we aim to leave a direct positive impact on the world around us! "

How is that different from Bitcoin?
Activity: 606
Merit: 500
Can someone explain me the benefit of store unify in wallet instead of exchange? How many stakes do we get and how many coins do we get with these stakes?

It depends on how many coins is actually in staking, but u get about 1 UNIFY daily for each 2-3K UNIFY. It works so that one day you can't get anything from staking, and the second you will get more than you should Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 359
Can someone explain me the benefit of store unify in wallet instead of exchange? How many stakes do we get and how many coins do we get with these stakes?
My unify still has not arrived from Nova to Cryptopia. It's been about 30 hours now. Nothing shows on the deposit side of Cryptopia and I have double checked everything. Is there still a wallet synch issue?

It looks like Cryptopia has fixed the syncing issue. Has your coins arrived?
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
lol how much coins do you have @ ChickenBacon  that you get so much coins every day  Grin
how much coins should i get from 7250 unify when staking is it daily or weekly ??

I get between 5-11 a day with ~11k, so you could expect to be getting between 1-7 with 7k. This is after 3 weeks being sat in wallet with split inputs. It varies quite often though and isn't set in stone :-)
Activity: 347
CMC Community
As high as it gets, isn't that a bit of a strange question?
Activity: 162
What is the target price of this coin?

I think its $1 in the next 12 months.
Activity: 353
What is the target price of this coin?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Have you checked pending deposits?

Yes. Nothing shows. Nova withdrawl shows 3/3 confirms but there is nothing at Cryptopia at all.
Activity: 228
lol how much coins do you have @ ChickenBacon  that you get so much coins every day  Grin
how much coins should i get from 7250 unify when staking is it daily or weekly ??
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
Have you checked pending deposits?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
My unify still has not arrived from Nova to Cryptopia. It's been about 30 hours now. Nothing shows on the deposit side of Cryptopia and I have double checked everything. Is there still a wallet synch issue?
Activity: 606
Merit: 500
If anyone has a connection problem, please go to help -> debug -> console and add those lines one by one.

addnode node1.unifycoin.ovh add

addnode node2.unifycoin.ovh add

addnode node3.unifycoin.ovh add

Nodes are in 3 locations, so everyone should connect. If everything goes well, we will soon be releasing a new wallet with built-in nodes in the code. This should solve connection problems. Of course it will be not mandatory update, but recommended.
Activity: 347
CMC Community
Is it just me or is the staking reward ridiculously low?
Solution = Buy more coins Cheesy
I'm on the richlist, should be sufficient. But when only 1440 UNIFY are staked per day, that explains it.
Yobit gonna come soon?

Yes. Hopefully this week!

Based on their add coin info: 4-7 Business days. Since we made the request on the 19th, we can reasonably expect to be listed between now to Thursday. So....pretty much any day now.
Activity: 118
Research is key
Activity: 420
Yobit gonna come soon?
Almost 420 members on telegram now! Still plenty of room! 😉

https://t.me/joinchat/FYtJO0Ls6GxxJSvdXxjIeQ

Activity: 118