Pages:
Author

Topic: UNIFY [UNIFY] - THE NEXT GENERATION OF CROWDFUNDING [POS, LOW SUPPLY] - page 66. (Read 127472 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 256
Yes, please keep the topic related to Unify. Don't spam our thread with questions and opinions about TIES. We have nothing to do with them and you're confusing other readers who come to this topic to read about Unify. I will start reporting posts that are off-topic.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I avoid ICO's. I don't trust them.
Well, you always have to check thoroughly what you invest in, or you'll end up like a Juicero investor.
But if you invested in OmiseGO or Walton for example, you could probably be a millionaire in two years.

That's true. You just got to choose the right one.
This is a reminder that this is a UNIFY forum, NOT a TIES forum. Please take your conversation over to TIES forum. Nobody cares about that sh***coin over here.
Activity: 347
CMC Community
I avoid ICO's. I don't trust them.
Well, you always have to check thoroughly what you invest in, or you'll end up like a Juicero investor.
But if you invested in OmiseGO or Walton for example, you could probably be a millionaire in two years.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
My bad.. seems like somebody does read whitepaper) lol

I’m not just reading whitepaper. I told you - they have launched alpha release and it’s actually works. You can download it from the website and check it yourself.
Activity: 358
My bad.. seems like somebody does read whitepaper) lol
Activity: 536
Merit: 251
I’ve had a goodread on their whitepaper - it looks Very Promising. And they have launched Testnet.. it’s a prototype with a minimum function but it works - just have tried.

Promo detected!) LOL
Activity: 336
I’ve had a goodread on their whitepaper - it looks Very Promising. And they have launched Testnet.. it’s a prototype with a minimum function but it works - just have tried.
If you can’t answer, just shut up, please. what’s the problem?

as you wish...
Activity: 381
If you can’t answer, just shut up, please. what’s the problem?
Activity: 358
Nothing wrong. I just wanted to ask the community what they think… is Ties worth to invest in it?

community? huh! What can they say? Reading whitepaper isn’t easy.. nobody does it.
Nothing wrong. I just wanted to ask the community what they think… is Ties worth to invest in it?
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Finally the coin I've been looking for! Wink
Activity: 606
Merit: 500
is it so hard to answer?

Most of us do not know what it's, this is UNIFY topic, ask about it on ties topic.... Please don't spam in this topic
is it so hard to answer?

It’s not hard.. but your question is too complicated. Go check the website, make a research. What’s wrong with you?
is it so hard to answer?
is this ties.network another social network? Is it safe to buy their tokens? and why I would need it?

Maybe it’s better to explain to you how to lose your money? I would give advice to you: just go on the website and read whitepapper and stuff - then make a decision.
YOBIT! YOBIT! YOBIT! LAST CHANCE TO GET UNIFY BEFORE WE GET ON YOBIT! IT'S PROBABLY GOING TO HAPPEN TODAY! 😆

You cannot seriously be that excited about that, can you? Honestly, you want to hit any exchange but not Yobit.

It's all about getting the enthusiasm up man. Plus Unify will benefit from the higher volume so that we can qualify to get on other exchanges like Binance and eventually Bittrex. Yobit is not going  the last exchange but it is an important step at this time and that's worth getting excited over. Are you excited now? ARE YOU EXCITED NOW!?! 😆
Activity: 118
Research is key
is this ties.network another social network? Is it safe to buy their tokens? and why I would need it?

Ask on their forum. This is Unify thread.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: