Pages:
Author

Topic: UNIFY [UNIFY] - THE NEXT GENERATION OF CROWDFUNDING [POS, LOW SUPPLY] - page 65. (Read 127472 times)

Activity: 606
Merit: 500
It still detects the unpacked .exe. Maybe Defender is more aggressive on Windows Server, anyway I excluded the UNIFY dir from scanning now and it works.

Windows defender is doing this with a lot of coins so its not just happening with Unify. There must of been an update with the program which is now giving a false warning that wallets are a trojon.

I have a question just so I know I'm doing this right with Unify when it comes to staking and earning stakes. I need to split my coins up into 1k blocks and send them to different addresses in my wallet? Now my question is as I have done this with other coins, can't I just send 1k blocks to the same address in my wallet using coin control? saves making so many addresses? Will this work as I'm still splitting my coins into 1k blocks but its just to the one address? Thanks in advance as I've never had a pos coin like Unify before, well the way its been explain to earn stakes.

U can send coins with coin control to your address, it's doesnt matter, but it's easier to manage, when u send to your one address than to many other Smiley
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
It still detects the unpacked .exe. Maybe Defender is more aggressive on Windows Server, anyway I excluded the UNIFY dir from scanning now and it works.

Windows defender is doing this with a lot of coins so its not just happening with Unify. There must of been an update with the program which is now giving a false warning that wallets are a trojon.

I have a question just so I know I'm doing this right with Unify when it comes to staking and earning stakes. I need to split my coins up into 1k blocks and send them to different addresses in my wallet? Now my question is as I have done this with other coins, can't I just send 1k blocks to the same address in my wallet using coin control? saves making so many addresses? Will this work as I'm still splitting my coins into 1k blocks but its just to the one address? Thanks in advance as I've never had a pos coin like Unify before, well the way its been explain to earn stakes.
Activity: 347
Merit: 100
CMC Community
Activity: 434
Windows Defender reports a false positive since today (Trojan:Win32/Fuery.A!cl).
Heuristics probably tried to clean the .exe before, which broke it.
Disabling Defender helps, unfortunate solution though, gotta add an exception.

Just use winzip. You'll bypass Defender. I've never had problems.
Activity: 118
Research is key
Windows Defender reports a false positive since today (Trojan:Win32/Fuery.A!cl).

Wierd, I don't have to do anything on win 10. It just works for me. And Defender and all that stuff are turned on.
CMC Community
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I downloaded the new Unify version and can say that its much better now with syncing. It was lightning fast for me, the wallet was synced up to the Unify network in around 10 minutes. Also I have many active connections now unlike before so thanks team for doing a great job with the new version. I also let people know on Twitter about the updated wallet version.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Wallet v1202 is ready. We have added several fixed nodes in the source code. Nodes are in 3 different locations (2x Europe + 1x North America), so everyone should have a good connection after the wallet starts. Update is recommended,but not required. The MAC wallet will be updated in the coming days.

Link to Windows v1202 wallet --> https://mega.nz/#!KJZlyBBI!MuQut4sTEBgj9pDcuc6ZO_UkeWEq7Vwpom1TFp2EjBo

The wallet doesn't start for me, it doesn't do anything, also no output in the debug log.

What OS? Working well at windows 7 and windows 10 for me Smiley

Can confirm 8.1 is also fine and dandy
CMC Community
Wallet v1202 is ready. We have added several fixed nodes in the source code. Nodes are in 3 different locations (2x Europe + 1x North America), so everyone should have a good connection after the wallet starts. Update is recommended,but not required. The MAC wallet will be updated in the coming days.

Link to Windows v1202 wallet --> https://mega.nz/#!KJZlyBBI!MuQut4sTEBgj9pDcuc6ZO_UkeWEq7Vwpom1TFp2EjBo

The wallet doesn't start for me, it doesn't do anything, also no output in the debug log.

Windows Server 2016 Standard x64, my staking machine. Previous version of wallet and all others work fine.

/e: blank data dir and Win 7 compat mode also don't help, just does nothing.
Research is key
Windows Defender detects "Trojan:Win32/Fuery.A!cl" in "unify-qt-win32-v1202.zip". False positive?

Yep false. Nothing to worry about. Just remember to only download from the official source. unify.today or this thread.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Windows Defender detects "Trojan:Win32/Fuery.A!cl" in "unify-qt-win32-v1202.zip". False positive?
So close to 1 million market cap! Just a little nudge and we'll hit it again!

CMC Community

Week 3 of Twitter bounty campaign starts on Sunday Oct. 1st, 2 days from now. Are ya'll ready?  Wink
Activity: 686
Merit: 359
Can someone explain me the benefit of store unify in wallet instead of exchange? How many stakes do we get and how many coins do we get with these stakes?

It depends on how many coins is actually in staking, but u get about 1 UNIFY daily for each 2-3K UNIFY. It works so that one day you can't get anything from staking, and the second you will get more than you should Smiley

How much space does the blockchain hold?

About 55MB at the moment Smiley

thanks a lot. I was afraid that it takes too much Cheesy
Can someone explain me the benefit of store unify in wallet instead of exchange? How many stakes do we get and how many coins do we get with these stakes?

It depends on how many coins is actually in staking, but u get about 1 UNIFY daily for each 2-3K UNIFY. It works so that one day you can't get anything from staking, and the second you will get more than you should Smiley

About 55MB at the moment Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 359

Research is key

I can confirm that this fixes the node issue.

Pages:
Jump to: