Pages:
Author

Topic: Unitus (UIS): 1st multi-auxPoW - 0.9.3.1 Required Update before Block 25300 - page 11. (Read 102714 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
HAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Thats what you idiots get for listening to ActualAdviceBTC/ALT

lol how does it feel to lose ur money because of listening to a chicken on twitter? LMAO

you better STFU for ruining the investments people have in this coin. There is no chance the developer will go away since he's neuromode, one of the most respected alt devs of the scene. You must be one of those sad people that destroy altcoins with FUD so that they can accuire more. You are either that, or you are ignorant as fuck and don´t deserve to be a part of this industry. Everyone should block this person, so that we won´t have to deal with this dirtbag any longer.

LOOOOL

Arent you that kid on Twitter that keeps making shitty ass trades? LOL Im surprised you survived 2014 being such a fucking noob. you should just send all ur money to cryptodouble and get it over with lol

Oh and lmao "one of the most respected alt devs.." LOL literally said everytime by 'investors' whose invested in whatever shitcoin..whatever theyre invested in always have the 'best dev' LOL

oh and do I really need to say it? of course I do!!!

BAGHOLDER CONFIRMED.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

enjoy your chicken feed. LMAO

Next time use ur head noobs.  Cool Cool Cool

I'm not quite sure what you gain by bringing this type of behavior in a thread of a coin you aren't really interested in.

Im obviously trying to warn idiots to stop listening to these twitter celebrities who they actually think are going to go out of their way to make random followers on twitter rich. LOL. Everyone has their own agenda..and in this case, all followers got dumped on bad..and you bought the chickens sells at 10k+.

And also, sick of everyone spouting "OH THIS IS THE BEST COIN EVARRR! OH LOOK. WE HAVE BESTEST BEST DEV EVAR!" with absolutely nothing to back it up aside from being invested blindly themselves.

Educating the idiots is a full time job.

Let me teach you something. Instead of trying to fix others, you should start with fixing yourself. Its a load more profitable. Attacking people doesnt convert them, it actually makes them stronger followers. Why? Because it makes people defend their position right or wrong. So if you dont have anything constructive to add to the conversation why dont you spend your time elsewhere? Its not your job to police the forums and rub salt in the wounds of folks who have lost money. The "i toldja so" is JUST AS BAD as the "this coin is the second coming of christ". Give it a break man. Move on.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
Speculator fud aside is there anything technically wrong with this coin? Speculators are going to speculate, because everyone wants to be a millionaire but want to contribute ZERO effort. I'm interested in the technical challenges. Can anyone enlighten me please?
Activity: 490
Merit: 250

lol how does it feel to lose ur money because of listening to a chicken on twitter? LMAO

you better STFU for ruining the investments people have in this coin. There is no chance the developer will go away since he's neuromode, one of the most respected alt devs of the scene. You must be one of those sad people that destroy altcoins with FUD so that they can accuire more. You are either that, or you are ignorant as fuck and don´t deserve to be a part of this industry. Everyone should block this person, so that we won´t have to deal with this dirtbag any longer.

LOOOOL

Arent you that kid on Twitter that keeps making shitty ass trades? LOL Im surprised you survived 2014 being such a fucking noob. you should just send all ur money to cryptodouble and get it over with lol

Oh and lmao "one of the most respected alt devs.." LOL literally said everytime by 'investors' whose invested in whatever shitcoin..whatever theyre invested in always have the 'best dev' LOL

I'm not quite sure what you gain by bringing this type of behavior in a thread of a coin you aren't really interested in.

Im obviously trying to warn idiots to stop listening to these twitter celebrities who they actually think are going to go out of their way to make random followers on twitter rich. LOL. Everyone has their own agenda..and in this case, all followers got dumped on bad..and you bought the chickens sells at 10k+.

And also, sick of everyone spouting "OH THIS IS THE BEST COIN EVARRR! OH LOOK. WE HAVE BESTEST BEST DEV EVAR!" with absolutely nothing to back it up aside from being invested blindly themselves.

Educating the idiots is a full time job.
Activity: 184
Merit: 100

LOOOOL

Or maybe you believe in this coin and want to buy it at low price when others lost there hopes Grin

And why bold?
Activity: 448

LOOOOL

Required Update - 0.9.3.1

Activity: 338
inflation is too high... i suggest to switch over to POS. IMO it's the only way to safe this coin
legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

Just ignore those kids.
They have nothing good to do.
They want some attention because they have no social live.
Really sad for him....
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

Activity: 94
Merit: 10
What happened to going down in price?
legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer
okay any improvements here ??
I think bottom has been reached.  It will drift upwards from here.  Esp. when the devs announce new info...whenever that may be.

never. this coin has been abandoned. move onto the next shitcoin and dont fall for the twitter chicken hype.
LMAO.

U guys still waiting for the chikcen on twitter AABTC (other account @ActualadviceALT) to pump this to 20k+ sat? lol he dumped on u fools and now ur sitting as bagholders.

Hope u all learned a lesson.

Be careful with the "buy my sells, and build support so i can dump on you" calls by https://twitter.com/ActualAdviceALT and https://twitter.com/ActualAdviceBTC

idiots.  Cool

https://twitter.com/ActualAdviceALT/status/551408379927609344

There is a good chance to go to 2,4K
LMAO.

U guys still waiting for the chikcen on twitter AABTC (other account @ActualadviceALT) to pump this to 20k+ sat? lol he dumped on u fools and now ur sitting as bagholders.

Hope u all learned a lesson.

Be careful with the "buy my sells, and build support so i can dump on you" calls by https://twitter.com/ActualAdviceALT and https://twitter.com/ActualAdviceBTC

idiots.  Cool

https://twitter.com/ActualAdviceALT/status/551408379927609344
Activity: 260
I also bought .2 btc worth at an average of 3100, I am happy with what I am seeing so far.

Are you still happy?

trollolololol Cheesy
Just noticed that I can't trace sender in incoming transaction by Qt wallet. Is it normal?
Activity: 338
Lets hope price has it its bottom.

Agreed...

Whats going to be the max coin supply??

This coin has no max supply. Approx 997,920 UIS mined every week currently. 1% decrease every week
dev how about switching over to POS with a high POS rate (100%+)?
if not i see the coin dying slowly ...
Lets hope price has it its bottom.

Agreed...

Whats going to be the max coin supply??

This coin has no max supply. Approx 997,920 UIS mined every week currently. 1% decrease every week
Pages:
Jump to: