Pages:
Author

Topic: Unitus (UIS) - Superior Blockchain Technology: 1st Multi-Algo Merge-Mined - page 35. (Read 68127 times)

legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020
I was diagnosed with brain parasite
legendary
UNITUS looking good today... that was not me !! Smiley

legendary
Oh my God! Buying UNITUS was biggest mistake of my life.
I have no other option than to dump all for big loss  Cry  Cry  Cry
Just as Baar guy prophet told me!

Or not?

Lol that was quick, and you must be living a pretty mistake free life if your biggest one only cost you $50 or whatever.

I will never recover from this terrible tragedy. With no other option than sell all 3M coins you better
sell yours while the buy orderbook exist. Sell... c'mon....
I said sell!!
Why is nobody selling???
Damm

Cry  Wink
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116

Or not?

Lol that was quick, and you must be living a pretty mistake free life if your biggest one only cost you $50 or whatever.
legendary

Or not?
legendary

I have bigger plans for UNITUS than selling for a loss...

Care to share?

You will be among the first to know, I promise.
Now I need to talk with the dev first.

He is fairly active on Reddit as /u/nzsquirrell in /r/Myriadcoin.
legendary

Care to share?

You will be among the first to know, I promise.
Now I need to talk with the dev first.
legendary

Care to share?
legendary

Actually Conqueror just willingly offered (and purchased) a pretty large stash of UIS for more than 10 sat.

That's right, and there is no person in the world who is currently offering 10 satoshis for UIS.

So he is currently unable to sell his UIS without taking a heavy loss.

I have bigger plans for UNITUS than selling for a loss  Wink
Let me buy some more...
Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Actually Conqueror just willingly offered (and purchased) a pretty large stash of UIS for more than 10 sat.

That's right, and there is no person in the world who is currently offering 10 satoshis for UIS.

So he is currently unable to sell his UIS without taking a heavy loss.
legendary
What is the point of burning UNITUS for BAAR?

For one thing, people who held UIS after our burn lost most of their money.  People who burned their UIS for BARR did not lose their money.

So that's one good reason, since the price of BARR has gone up and the price of Unitus has drastically dropped to 8 satoshis.

Another reason would be liquidity, since the price of UIS would instantly be at 1 satoshi, and then soon 0, if anyone wants to sell more than .12 BTC worth.  People have been able to sell a lot more than that after they swapped their coins to BARR, and BARR currently has over $800 worth of buy orders on the market.

Another thing is that Unitus depended on Poloniex, and was left with no way to trade when Poloniex delisted it.  Now it's depending on Cryptopia.  BARR can never be delisted from the decentralized NXT asset exchange, and so people who burned their UIS for BARR are now holding a more decentralized cryptocurrency.

BARR also has the full strength and security of the NXT network, with hundreds of active peers. 

Unitus has forked and stopped working, although the dev did quickly fix those problems.  BARR has not had those problems, and BARR doesn't have a coinstealer virus alert either.

So those are some reasons why 46% of all existing UIS coins were burned for BARR.

We burned over 17 Million UIS, and we exchanged them at a value of about 320 satoshis per UIS.  That means UIS holders who swapped for BARR got about 54 bitcoins worth of BARR for their UIS.  Right now, the entire marketcap - all remaining UIS in circulation - is less than 2 bitcoins. 

I hope your investments work out for you, but the fact is that not one person in the world is currently willingly to offer even 10 satoshis for UIS.  BARR paid 32 times more than that. 

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
What is the point of burning UNITUS for BAAR?

For one thing, people who held UIS after our burn lost most of their money.  People who burned their UIS for BARR did not lose their money.

So that's one good reason, since the price of BARR has gone up and the price of Unitus has drastically dropped to 8 satoshis.

Another reason would be liquidity, since the price of UIS would instantly be at 1 satoshi, and then soon 0, if anyone wants to sell more than .12 BTC worth.  People have been able to sell a lot more than that after they swapped their coins to BARR, and BARR currently has over $800 worth of buy orders on the market.

Another thing is that Unitus depended on Poloniex, and was left with no way to trade when Poloniex delisted it.  Now it's depending on Cryptopia.  BARR can never be delisted from the decentralized NXT asset exchange, and so people who burned their UIS for BARR are now holding a more decentralized cryptocurrency.

BARR also has the full strength and security of the NXT network, with hundreds of active peers. 

Unitus has forked and stopped working, although the dev did quickly fix those problems.  BARR has not had those problems, and BARR doesn't have a coinstealer virus alert either.

So those are some reasons why 46% of all existing UIS coins were burned for BARR.

We burned over 17 Million UIS, and we exchanged them at a value of about 320 satoshis per UIS.  That means UIS holders who swapped for BARR got about 54 bitcoins worth of BARR for their UIS.  Right now, the entire marketcap - all remaining UIS in circulation - is less than 2 bitcoins. 

I hope your investments work out for you, but the fact is that not one person in the world is currently willingly to offer even 10 satoshis for UIS.  BARR paid 32 times more than that. 

legendary
Don't know what to tell you about virus total, but I think the developer is trustworthy. Run it in a vm if you're concerned.

Coin emission is in first post. You can also see supply here: http://unitus.nutty.one/network

It's actually only ~24M now, because a whole bunch were burned for some other project.

Thanks a lot. That leads me to other question? What is the point of burning UNITUS for BAAR?
I just bought 10% of marketcap (2.4M coins) and the last thing I want is to burn my coins Cheesy

I dunno, I think it was just a scheme to lure people into the NXT ecosystem, since they're 100% premined coin seems to be on long slow decline, I guess they thought they could draw people in with a new 100% premined asset that they distribute for burning fairly distributed coins.

I noticed someone chewed through a bunch of my sell orders on Cryptopia  : Wink

Nice to have you on board...
legendary
Don't know what to tell you about virus total, but I think the developer is trustworthy. Run it in a vm if you're concerned.

Coin emission is in first post. You can also see supply here: http://unitus.nutty.one/network

It's actually only ~24M now, because a whole bunch were burned for some other project.

Thanks a lot. That leads me to other question? What is the point of burning UNITUS for BAAR?
I just bought 10% of marketcap (2.4M coins) and the last thing I want is to burn my coins Cheesy
legendary

legendary
Trojan named Coin Stealer?
Does not look very safe to use!

Also is there info about coins emissions?
I need to know number of coins over time...

legendary
Hello,

What is current development of this coin please?

Recently hardforked to swap in lyra2rev2, so it can be merge mined with Vertcoin. Not sure if any immediate plans, but developer is active, he recently did the vast majority of the work upgrading Myriadcoin to the v0.11.2 Bitcoin codebase.

Thnaks a lot for info!
Is it safe to buy coins offered on Cryptopia? Are they on correct chain?

Yes, I sent some coins in a few weeks ago and withdrew some few days ago. They have explorers on page so you can check too.
legendary
Hello,

Recently hardforked to swap in lyra2rev2, so it can be merge mined with Vertcoin. Not sure if any immediate plans, but developer is active, he recently did the vast majority of the work upgrading Myriadcoin to the v0.11.2 Bitcoin codebase.

Thnaks a lot for info!
Is it safe to buy coins offered on Cryptopia? Are they on correct chain?
legendary
Hello,

legendary
Hello,

Pages:
Jump to: