Pages:
Author

Topic: UNIVERSA - [BOUNTY][ICO][$450 000 REWARD] - FB, TW, SG, Subscription, Ref, Blog - page 3. (Read 59008 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Still waiting for signature Bounty...
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
Say on what stock exchange tokens exit in the near future is expected?

Since this morning the ERC-20 version of the Universa token is listed on CobinHood Exchange. The trading has already started and is stabilizing a bit on x5 in USD and x2 in Eth.

Great start! Let's all vote for Universa on Binance in the community vote this friday. Take it to the moon!
Activity: 252
Merit: 117
Congratulations to them. They are trying to put it on binance. Please vote for UTN. https://medium.com/universablockchain/week-8-the-calm-before-the-storm-8fa97f9f8cc9
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Hello dears! Now we can see 1st ICO on the Universa blockchain platform - SmartGold... Token-Sale began on 25 January 2017.
U can participate in the project with a simple use of the official partner - ICOBaker!
Additional u can join bounty campaign!
I hope you don't start with etherdelta..

No they will not start with EtherDelta, nor with another decentralized exchange such as IDEX. They blocked the access to these Exchanges in the smart contract of UTN-P. I believe they are working on a big release in collaboration with a (major) Exchange. The Cobinhood listing is not created by the team, but by the community.
Activity: 187
Merit: 0
Здpaвcтвyйтe, я yчacтвoвaл в вaшeм бayнти, пo пpoдвижeнию и paзвитию вaшeй кoмпaнии, кaк бayнтиcт ICO пpoeктoв, зaпoлнял вce дaнныe и oтчёты пo вceй фopмe и пpaвилaм, нo мнe нe зaщитaли фeйcбyк кoмпaнию, a твитep кoмпaнию зaщитaли, xoтя я вёл eё пapaлeльнo и oдинaкoвo пo coдepжaнию, и ни кaкиx oшибoк я cтapaлcя нe дoпycкaть, нo вcё жe мнe нe зaщитaли фeйcбyк кoмпaнию, мoжнo yзнaть пpичинy, пoчeмy нe зaщитaли? Moй нoмep в вaшeй тaбличe пoдcчётa.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oMMgZJYfixt4Y0IA0ysTb-EQ258YUe_83ymNW6tEFhw/edit#gid=606062646
Twitter №418 14.11.2017
Facebook №409 14.11.2017

Пoжaлyйcтa пpoшy пepeпpoвepить и зacчитaть мнe зapaбoтaнныe мнoю тoкeны, тaк кaк cчитaю чтo нe пpaвильнo чтo-тo пpoизoшлo, paз мнe нe зaщитaли мoи тoкeны зa фeйcбyк пpoгpaммy.

И eщё мнe нe пepeчиcлили мoи тoкeны зapaбoтaнныe зa Twitter кoмпaнию нa вaш yкaзaнный caйт для пepeчиcлeния check.universa.io, в чём пpичинa, нa cчeтy 0?!

Taк жe y вac нeт дocтyпa, к тeлeгpaмм чaтy, чтo бы cвязaтьcя c вaшими aдминиcтpaтopaми, для тoгo чтo cкaзaть o cитyaции c мoими нaчиcлeниями тoкeнoв. Бyдьтe дoбpы, paзбepитecь c этoй cитyaциeй! Дo cвязи!

Activity: 336
Merit: 101
I hope you don't start with etherdelta..
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
I've received your token from disturbition but I didn't expect it because It was ecr20 token.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
To the bounty manager.

I still didn't get the reward for the signature bounty, but there are a lot of ppl which have already received rewards. My number at the spreadsheet is 159. What should I do?
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
How can I change withdraw method from Mainnet to ETH wallet??
When I fills the form there does not allow be any choice about it

That's because MainNet is not launched yet. They will give a more detailed explanation after MainNet is live. They gave investors the chance to withdraw the (temp) token UTN-P. If you did not do this, you will have to wait some weeks for UTN.

Tanks, really clear answer! Now its ok for me
Activity: 1078
Merit: 251
Say on what stock exchange tokens exit in the near future is expected?
Activity: 700
I already got mine. Thank you. So glad to be part of the universa team.

That's because MainNet is not launched yet. They will give a more detailed explanation after MainNet is live. They gave investors the chance to withdraw the (temp) token UTN-P. If you did not do this, you will have to wait some weeks for UTN.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Activity: 238
+ + +

Developers in the telegram write that everyone who indicated the wrong wallet in the tables
will receive ERC-20 tokens as soon as they appear in the project.
Activity: 406
I think we have to wait a few more days. the tokens will be sent in a few days. There are many investors who get token. and many are still being tested. that will probably take another two weeks

0x9e3319636e2126e3c0bc9e3134AEC5e1508A46c7
UTNP

0x5e568D8A9B91675285561B15F078A18935BD01Cf
UTN

I have already received my bounty tokens. If you check the etherscan of the Universa account, you can track the payments: https://etherscan.io/token/0x9e3319636e2126e3c0bc9e3134aec5e1508a46c7

Maybe they are paying out the bigger amounts first?
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
I think we have to wait a few more days. the tokens will be sent in a few days. There are many investors who get token. and many are still being tested. that will probably take another two weeks

0x9e3319636e2126e3c0bc9e3134AEC5e1508A46c7
UTNP

0x5e568D8A9B91675285561B15F078A18935BD01Cf
UTN
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
Is UTNP a token?What information does myetherwallet need to fill in to display?
Do I understand correctly that the first wave of payments is over? When will start the second?

where were tokens distributed? did you read something? I can not find anything that some token already distributed. does anyone know something concrete?
I have already received my reward too, and the telegram all people written that received, you need to contact Manager

and to which wallet did you send the tokens? There is no wallet outside of Universa.
your token are surely still at universa and not on your myetherwallet. so you do not have a private key  Grin
Yes you are certainly right, but at least I see tokens in my wallet UTN (even if I dont have full access)

The first payment is not yet executed. Visit your Universa account, it will most likely state the following: Your withdrawal is in progress... We will notify you soon.

I believe ultimately tomorrow we will receive the tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: