Pages:
Author

Topic: UNIVERSA - [BOUNTY][ICO][$450 000 REWARD] - FB, TW, SG, Subscription, Ref, Blog - page 7. (Read 59008 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 262
I have replied to email but spreadsheet for bounty article has not been updated, there are 5 people who have not been updated including me
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
This project is awesome. Will promote this coin to friends.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
No No No i m late Sad another way to grab some utns??
Nice fonts on the website.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
By the way, here is an update from the team with regard to the bounty program:

Dear community,

Through this post we would like to give you an update with regard to our Bounty Program!

It has come to our understanding that the bounty community was under the impression that the total amount of UTN that was allocated for the Bounty Program was “fixed” at 45M UTN. We did not originally plan such a large “fixed” amount of UTN. The amount allocated was based on a percentage of the total tokens (0.45%). This means that the allocated amount of tokens for the bounty program would fluctuate, and would only reach 45M UTN if all offered tokens were sold. As you all know, this did not happen.

In the end, the Token Sale concluded in 3,298,608,688 sold tokens while 9,900,000,000 were offered. That means approximately a third of the offered tokens have been sold. Therefore, according to our original token distribution, approximately 15M UTN should be allocated to our Bounty Program, amounting to a third of the 45M of UTN that we originally communicated.

We listened to our community and believe that we have been not clear enough in our communication. We want to take responsibility and have thought long and hard about the possibilities of doing so! This has been a challenge, because we have been clear up front about the token allocation in the Whitepaper: 4% of the token proceeds would be allocated to the bounty, partnerships and advisors together. By paying out 45M of UTN to the bounty participants, advisors and partnerships would logically receive less than they should. The solution was (unfortunately) not that simple. The solution that does work is as follows:

Part 1
Firstly, we will allocate the approximately 15M UTN (exact 14 843 739) as intended for the bounty program directly after the Token Sale, based on the various stakes participants earned during the bounty campaign. We feel obligated to stick to this original initial distribution scheme due to various legal constraints, and cannot distribute more at this time.

Part 2
Secondly, we will allocate the remaining approximately 30M UTN after the Mainnet is fully operational, which is expected to be in early 2018. The remainder of 30M UTN will be distributed among our Bounty Program participants based on their individual stakes over a period of 3 months, where every month, approximately 10M UTN will be distributed. We have decided to use (part of) the revenues of the transaction fees that the Universa Foundation will receive to distribute the remainder. If these fees are insufficient, the missing UTN will be (temporarily) borrowed from the reserve of the Universa Foundation and later on restocked with additional revenue from transaction fees.

We believe that through this method we have found a fair solution for everyone where everyone gets the reward they deserve.

Sincerely yours,

The Universa team
when is the exit on the stock exchange?

Well if you are referring to when Universa will hit the Exchanges; nobody know when (and where) exactly. My guess is that they will be transferable at the end of next week. I'm hoping sooner, but that would be wishful thinking.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 251
I just now filled in tables for facebook and twitter campaigns. I hope that it is not yet late and I will receive my awards
Activity: 350
Merit: 103
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Sir, when bounty distribution for article? it was promised, will be held this week, when all participants will send their data. The week is ending..

As far as I know the bounty coins have been distributed on the Universa account that you registered. Havent you received the tokens yet?

Also, take into account that the amount that you receive is only 1/3 of the total bounty amount. The rest will be distributed in the coming months.

Thanks for this information!
Sir, when bounty distribution for article? it was promised, will be held this week, when all participants will send their data. The week is ending..

As far as I know the bounty coins have been distributed on the Universa account that you registered. Havent you received the tokens yet?

Also, take into account that the amount that you receive is only 1/3 of the total bounty amount. The rest will be distributed in the coming months.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
I have joined the airdrop.Thank you for the airdrop channel joined telegram too.Hope I will receive the tokens soon.

please write the link to the airdrop here. that would be cool. and if you do not know what to write, go back to school and learn a lot. such a garbage to write here.  there is no airdrop here   Wink  Wink
here people are waiting for their bounty ( signature and twitter and more )
Merit: 321
Activity: 364
When can we expect tokens when we filled the google form due to wrong wallet format? thanks
joined airdrop and good luck for new social media platform .
Activity: 854
Say please, how to get tokens from airdrop and referral program? Where I can set my wallet?
You can check your balance at check.universa.io
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
I got my reward, I thank the project team. I am confident that the project will be able to make a revolution in the blockchain
Activity: 297
Merit: 101
when can we with draw tokens from website dashbord.
Activity: 994
Merit: 263
PassiveIncomeHunter
news news news  Smiley
Friends, at the moment all awards for Bounty campaigns for Facebook, Twitter, Subscription and Signature have been completed. Tokens were received by all who indicated their UTN-purses during registration. If you pointed out the ETH wallet, then you do not need to worry. Your tokens are waiting for you. You need to apply for a change of payment information in a special form and must confirm that you are the owner of the account. All information is in the forms below. Please fill in the forms very carefully, repeated requests for a change of registration data will not be accepted.

Facebook campaign - https://goo.gl/vcKWaj
Signature campaign - https://goo.gl/nbSD4z
Subscription campaign - https://goo.gl/m6TQV9
Twitter campaign - https://goo.gl/dQYua1

Rewards to the participants of Meetup, Translation and Article campaigns will be held this week, when all participants will send their data.

The Universa team thanks you for your work and wishes a Merry Christmas!

Дpyзья, в дaнный мoмeнт зaкoнчeны нaчиcлeния пo Бayнти кaмпaниям Facebook, Twitter, Subscription и Signature. Haчиcлили тoкeны вceм, ктo yкaзывaл пpи peгиcтpaции cвoи UTN-кoшeльки. Ecли вы yкaзывaли ETH кoшeлeк - вce в пopядкe, вaши тoкeны ждyт вac. Baм нyжнo oфopмить зaявкy нa cмeнy плaтeжныx дaнныx в cпeциaльнoй фopмe и oбязaтeльнo пoдтвepдить, чтo вы являeтecь влaдeльцeм aккayнтa. Bcя инфopмaция в фopмax нижe. Пoжaлyйcтa, зaпoлняйтe фopмы oчeнь внимaтeльнo, пoвтopныe зaпpocы нa cмeнy peгиcтpaциoнныx дaнныx пpинимaтьcя нe бyдyт.

Facebook campaign - https://goo.gl/vcKWaj
Signature campaign - https://goo.gl/nbSD4z
Subscription campaign - https://goo.gl/m6TQV9
Twitter campaign - https://goo.gl/dQYua1

Haчиcлeния yчacтникaм Meetup, Translation и Article кaмпaний пpoвeдeм нa этoй нeдeлe, кoгдa вce yчacтники вышлют cвoи дaнныe.

Кoмaндa Юнивepca блaгoдapит вac зa вaшy paбoтy и жeлaeт Cчacтливoгo Poждecтвa и Hoвoгo Гoдa!

I confirm that I received my tokens for a signature campaign and social media campaigns!

Thank you, UNIVERSE team!

Happy and successful New Year and Merry Christmas to all!
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Say please, how to get tokens from airdrop and referral program? Where I can set my wallet?

What AirDrop program? I'm confused. We all had to work (or pay) for our tokens.

Admin said me in Telergam that it will be announced soon
Activity: 350
Merit: 103
Pages:
Jump to: