Pages:
Author

Topic: UNIVERSA - [BOUNTY][ICO][$450 000 REWARD] - FB, TW, SG, Subscription, Ref, Blog - page 4. (Read 59008 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Do I understand correctly that the first wave of payments is over? When will start the second?

where were tokens distributed? did you read something? I can not find anything that some token already distributed. does anyone know something concrete?
I have already received my reward too, and the telegram all people written that received, you need to contact Manager

and to which wallet did you send the tokens? There is no wallet outside of Universa.
your token are surely still at universa and not on your myetherwallet. so you do not have a private key  Grin
Yes you are certainly right, but at least I see tokens in my wallet UTN (even if I dont have full access)
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Has anyone else who have changed their wallet in accordance with process described by the team not received their tokens? I have tried to solve this with bounty manager without sucess and will contact company management in end of week in this matter.

Please I am asking those of you who has approved wallet change i.e. those of you who have complied with the rules

I follow the process to withdraw it to my etherwallet address. Its been a week or more but it says in the universa.io  "Your withdrawal is in progress... We will notify you soon...

so am i , just be patient ,waitting for my tokens !
Activity: 364
Has anyone else who have changed their wallet in accordance with process described by the team not received their tokens? I have tried to solve this with bounty manager without sucess and will contact company management in end of week in this matter.

Please I am asking those of you who has approved wallet change i.e. those of you who have complied with the rules

I follow the process to withdraw it to my etherwallet address. Its been a week or more but it says in the universa.io  "Your withdrawal is in progress... We will notify you soon...

I have not yet recieved it to my utn wallet hence I cant withdraw it from there...
Activity: 700

Activity: 518
Merit: 258
Do I understand correctly that the first wave of payments is over? When will start the second?

where were tokens distributed? did you read something? I can not find anything that some token already distributed. does anyone know something concrete?
I have already received my reward too, and the telegram all people written that received, you need to contact Manager

and to which wallet did you send the tokens? There is no wallet outside of Universa.
your token are surely still at universa and not on your myetherwallet. so you do not have a private key  Grin
Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Activity: 966
Merit: 587
Activity: 728
Merit: 0
Do not think about the price of the token. Now the market is crypto-currency under pressure from China and North Korea. We do not know what will happen yet.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
What is the official price per UTN token? I thought it is 10$ per token if I am not mistaken. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I want to know the progress of the token price if it is better to hold.

Price in ICO 0,01 USD   price in Juli 0,78 USD   Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 6
Hello Universa  Admin its  been long now , when your ICO ends but your token is not yet listed to any exchangers,  I think you need to work fast because  as I know you have a Universa is a very nice project. I hope I will see your token listed to Crypto market cap and to  exchangers so soon  before  the month ends.
Activity: 686
Merit: 510
What is the official price per UTN token? I thought it is 10$ per token if I am not mistaken. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I want to know the progress of the token price if it is better to hold.
Activity: 267
Merit: 252
Hi

My number on the spreadsheet 245

My Universa Addresses : https://check.universa.io/@gFfasJ#

Please fix it. Thanks...
Activity: 322
Joined the airdrop, good luck dev

What is this airdrop that everyone has been talking about? Do you refer to the 50 UTN that you received for free when registering? Those tokens will only be released once the mainnet is finished.

Thanks for the info. @Hilarious_Kangaroo there's no airdrop by the way.
Activity: 504
Merit: 107
Maybe they are preparing for the next convention on Davos Huh
But on telegram they said the token distribution will be processed on the next week.
Activity: 275
hi universa team, i do not know why you wrong input my pur wallet for bounty.wallet article that you input it is not my wallet and i have long sent email to claim bounty article

On all urgent issues it is better to write immediately in the Telegram.
Partially the tokens are already distributed, so you need to hurry.
did you have bounty telegram ,i have some question .

you will find the channel here https://t.me/universabounty

so many hunters in group ,i am so happy !thank you sir!
hi universa team, i do not know why you wrong input my pur wallet for bounty.wallet article that you input it is not my wallet and i have long sent email to claim bounty article

you will find the channel here https://t.me/universabounty
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
Joined the airdrop, good luck dev

What is this airdrop that everyone has been talking about? Do you refer to the 50 UTN that you received for free when registering? Those tokens will only be released once the mainnet is finished.
Activity: 361

Pages:
Jump to: