Pages:
Author

Topic: Unknown National Chain Restaurant to Accept Bitcoin This Weekend - page 5. (Read 17763 times)

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
The chain just uploaded a promo where they demo buying a burger with Bitcoin!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

Omg, this is huge

Anyone heard of that burger shop chain?
Too bad we don't have that burger shop around here locally.
/sadface

I ate there once and truly enjoyed the beef roll.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10

Omg, this is huge

Anyone heard of that burger shop chain?
Too bad we don't have that burger shop around here locally.
/sadface
Activity: 112
You give the man way too much credit if you think criminal court would slow him down for a second.

Actually, I'm pretty sure he's way too stupid for jail to be a deterrent, but comedy doesn't always have to be completely accurate. Smiley
Activity: 98
Folks, it's not happening. There was stupid banter on Twitter at the time, but it's all gone. That's because either everything his plans to scam the restaurant fell through, or Bruce realized it was a troll matter he'd go to criminal court instead of civil court for and deleted everything.

Fixed it for you. Smiley

You give the man way too much credit if you think criminal court would slow him down for a second.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
so. can we all agree to stop defending bruce now?

please?

for fucks sake, stop pretending this asshole isnt a con man.

that is all.

Can I QFT?

Yeah....... I'm going for a QFT here.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
daytrader/superhero
so. can we all agree to stop defending bruce now?

please?

for fucks sake, stop pretending this asshole isnt a con man.

that is all.
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

Omg, this is huge
Thank you. I needed that.
Activity: 112
Folks, it's not happening. There was stupid banter on Twitter at the time, but it's all gone. That's because either everything his plans to scam the restaurant fell through, or Bruce realized it was a troll matter he'd go to criminal court instead of civil court for and deleted everything.

Fixed it for you. Smiley
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Omg, this is huge

If mr. Wagner tells you anything, don't believe it unless you can validate it for yourself. He's lost his credibility.
Activity: 527
Youtube says this video isn't available in my country, great, what did I miss, some joke or is this serious?

edit: never mind  Grin
Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Omg, this is huge
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
what happened?  Huh

was he supposed to say something at a certain date and didn't?

any word either way on this?

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
Bitcoin
I hate crap like this.  It would have been 1000 times better not to say anything than this.... 
Activity: 700
daytrader/superhero
bruce didnt deliver?   Roll Eyes  shocking.
Activity: 94
If you believed Bruce on this, than let this be a lesson for you.  Bruce is bad for Bitcoin, the longer he is around Bitcoin, the longer Bitcoin will suffer as a result.
Activity: 464
weekend is nearly over..... and he's deleting his post's on the lies.

Hmm Smiley
Activity: 98
Folks, it's not happening. There was stupid banter on Twitter at the time, but it's all gone. That's because either everything fell through, or Bruce realized it was a troll and deleted everything.
Activity: 462
It's all about the game, and how you play it
Makes me thing you could build a decent POS terminal out of a relativly cheap tablet though

Square already does that, quite successfully. 

As in hundred dollar android tablet in an enclosure, not a 500+ dollar ipad with squares dongle(although said dongle would work on any tablet to my knowledge nothing special about a rfid sensor outputting via the mic in on a device)

I have not seen a $100 tablet that was any good. They are slow, have substandard touch screens to the point of unworkability, as well as old versions of Android.  I have tried a few.  Is there anything out there for $100 that is really usable on a long term basis? 

I have seen $300 tablets that are just fine though. 
Are you really expecting same performance of a 800$ tablet from a 100$ one???  Roll Eyes

Try comparing tablets of the same price, they will be better than the iCrap

No not the same just good enough for a simple pos, even if a sufficient tablet can't be found for a hundred surely two hundred is manageable
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1008
If you want to walk on water, get out of the boat
Makes me thing you could build a decent POS terminal out of a relativly cheap tablet though

Square already does that, quite successfully. 

As in hundred dollar android tablet in an enclosure, not a 500+ dollar ipad with squares dongle(although said dongle would work on any tablet to my knowledge nothing special about a rfid sensor outputting via the mic in on a device)

I have not seen a $100 tablet that was any good. They are slow, have substandard touch screens to the point of unworkability, as well as old versions of Android.  I have tried a few.  Is there anything out there for $100 that is really usable on a long term basis? 

I have seen $300 tablets that are just fine though. 
Are you really expecting same performance of a 800$ tablet from a 100$ one???  Roll Eyes

Try comparing tablets of the same price, they will be better than the iCrap
Pages:
Jump to: