Pages:
Author

Topic: Unmoderated XC thread - page 46. (Read 57227 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
May 29, 2014, 07:35:50 PM
People asking for a darksend peer review, yeah its not gonna happen, you know why? because unlike your dev, Evan doesn't care about the price at this point in time, or about people talking on forums, hes too busy getting shit done.
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
May 29, 2014, 07:35:18 PM
WHERE is the peer review for Darksend?
What code do you suspect Evan of copying?
EXACTLY... He could have copied everything or even have hidden mining code for himself.   Who would know without a PEER REVIEW??

Copied everything? From who? DarkSend was the first decentralized implementation. There was no other. That's precisely how you would know.

DarkSend =/= Open Source, DarkSend =/= Peer Review

Github Wink

Can't make coding without it. Maybe I should link this thread to the Github community about coding.

go for it. put some pressure on to get darksend release.

then you can stuff it in the fucking xc scam and complete the cloning.

the big difference is eduffield knows how to use a repository, so you can check in the public repository what he has done. (darksend is closed source for now) but the dgw alone has proven he is capable of coding.

atcsecure didn't even bother to use a real repository, or he doesn't know how ...
Activity: 322
May 29, 2014, 07:34:29 PM
X11coin aka XC was made by loljosh. Some of you may know him, some of you may not. Anyway, he's paid to make alt coins(see his thread)

Some coins he has made are: Synccoin, Cinni, Whitecoin, and X11coin.

Those coins have been made by 1 person, loljosh, as the devs themselves(claim to be devs) dont have any understanding of the actual coding, check their history posts as well, they never answer direct questions about anything technical..

I'm sorry for stakeholders/bagholders on those coins, but x11coin is just another coingen coin if you mean, with just advanced features. (coingen is a website that creates alt coins for 0.1 btc, loljosh makes better alt coins for 0.4 btc)

Your credibility is shit and you possibly have one of the worst trust ratings I have ever seen.  It would or could be more believable if you have made a new account and posted this.  

The amount of scam complaints against you are hilarious and yet you claim XC is a scam?

ok

I CLAIM ITS A FUCKING SCAM.

I CLAIM YOU ARE A SCAM???  (NO PROOF)   See how that works??
Activity: 193
May 29, 2014, 07:34:08 PM
X11coin aka XC was made by loljosh. Some of you may know him, some of you may not. Anyway, he's paid to make alt coins(see his thread)

Those coins have been made by 1 person, loljosh, as the devs themselves(claim to be devs) dont have any understanding of the actual coding, check their history posts as well, they never answer direct questions about anything technical..

I'm sorry for stakeholders/bagholders on those coins, but x11coin is just another coingen coin if you mean, with just advanced features. (coingen is a website that creates alt coins for 0.1 btc, loljosh makes better alt coins for 0.4 btc)

Your credibility is shit and you possibly have one of the worst trust ratings I have ever seen.  It would or could be more believable if you have made a new account and posted this.  

The amount of scam complaints against you are hilarious and yet you claim XC is a scam?

ok

Dat sig Smiley
Activity: 322
May 29, 2014, 07:34:00 PM
XC is a shitcoin, plain and simple. The dev made a useless centralized coin mixer, threw in the word "paradigm" a few times, and now he gets to cash in his premine.

LOL... kinda hard to cash in when the premied address is public...

http://chainz.cryptoid.info/xc/address.dws?26.htm

Do you KNOW where the premine/instamine for DRK is?!?!?  HUH?
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
May 29, 2014, 07:33:13 PM

ok

legendary
Activity: 1246
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
May 29, 2014, 07:31:16 PM

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
The Buck Stops Here.
May 29, 2014, 07:31:14 PM
Honest question, just trying to educate myself at the moment.
Does xc have a proof of concept for anonymity?
Can you actually send coins right now anonymously?

yes there is a proof of concept u should start reading this :
http://www.reddit.com/r/XCofficialreddit/comments/26p1z1/some_of_the_tech_going_into_xc_for_the_techsavvy/

So at the moment I can send  coins anonymously with XC?

No you cannot send coins anonymously. This functionality was completely removed from the current release.
The mixer was not working properly and apparently the dev was not able to fix it till now.

Is there a timeline for anonymity to be added to XC?

Dude, this is FUD.  Anonymous transfers work NOW in the wallet.  I am so sick of these trolls.

Then please tell me how can i send coins anonomysly with the current release? The sendfrommixer command was removed, and there is no button to send coins through the mixer.
If you tell me how to do it and it works i will apologize and edit my post.

He said it works through the console.

i just redownloaded the current release linked in the first post.
Code:
22:16:26

{
"version" : "v0.9.1.5x11-coin-1.0",
"protocolversion" : 71002,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : 0.00000000,
"newmint" : 0.00000000,
"stake" : 0.00000000,
"blocks" : 21956,
"moneysupply" : 5511247.84026700,
"connections" : 2,
"proxy" : "",
"difficulty" : 5205.79639598,
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1401225684,
"keypoolsize" : 101,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"errors" : ""
}

22:16:36

sendfrommixer

22:16:36

Method not found (code -32601)

Activity: 476
Gone......
May 29, 2014, 07:29:47 PM
Dark coin dev need peer review or fedora clone
Activity: 280
May 29, 2014, 07:29:02 PM

Are you implying something?  Where is the peer review for Darksend? I OWN xc and drk. Fair is fair.

Whats fair? dark didn't demand a review of xc's code. The xc community did.

Well as a holder of drk... i would like a peer review.

You represent the entire community?

I knew you would say that. I own XC and DRK. As a private investor i would like to know both are legit. I trust Evan, but what is good for the goose, is good for the gander. But i will leave it at that since I respect AlexGR comments.

You just said you trust Evan. What more do you need?
legendary
May 29, 2014, 07:28:39 PM
EXACTLY... He could have copied everything or even have hidden mining code for himself.   Who would know without a PEER REVIEW??

Copied everything? From who? DarkSend was the first decentralized implementation. There was no other. That's precisely how you would know.

Github Wink

Can't make coding without it. Maybe I should link this thread to the Github community about coding.

go for it. put some pressure on to get darksend release.

then you can stuff it in the fucking xc scam and complete the cloning.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049
May 29, 2014, 07:28:02 PM
=>

- RC2 (magic numbers changed to darkcoin, DGW3) : May 14th
- RC2 (masternode payments) : May 25th
- RC3 (10 DRK limit and denominated change) : June 14th
- After this, I'll find someone to vet the code and open source.
- RC4 (Bugs, security issues)
- Testing, then opensource

The masternode issues and the 3rd fork for the 25th actually messed up the schedule. I've been rewriting much of the code masternode technology (released yesterday, if you haven't updated please do!)

There's still some oddities with the election voting system that I'm going to tackle this next week. This I'll start working again on RC3 .

It's in the development plan. Expect delays though due to May 25 issues.
Activity: 168
May 29, 2014, 07:27:58 PM
HOW ABOUT DARKSEND REVIEW???
Evan invented many things, some already copied by other cryptos such as X11 and Dark Gravity Well. There's no denying the innovation.

There is a question as to how much innovation XC has or whether it's fundamentally a pumped-up copycoin.

Okay, BTC started the ball for all this to happen. What's your point?
Activity: 261
May 29, 2014, 07:27:21 PM

Are you implying something?  Where is the peer review for Darksend? I OWN xc and drk. Fair is fair.

I knew you would say that. I own XC and DRK. As a private investor i would like to know both are legit. I trust Evan, but what is good for the goose, is good for the gander. But i will leave it at that since I respect AlexGR comments.
Activity: 168
May 29, 2014, 07:27:00 PM

Github Wink

legendary
May 29, 2014, 07:26:21 PM
Darkcoin dev must peer review darksend code to see if it's not a copycat of Fedora...

If you bothered to do some research you will know that is exactly what will happen. and then it will be made available to everyone who will go on to clone it and create more scams.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
May 29, 2014, 07:25:36 PM
HOW ABOUT DARKSEND REVIEW???
Evan invented many things, some already copied by other cryptos such as X11 and Dark Gravity Well. There's no denying the innovation.

There is a question as to how much innovation XC has or whether it's fundamentally a pumped-up copycoin.
Activity: 476
Gone......
May 29, 2014, 07:25:22 PM

legendary
May 29, 2014, 07:24:18 PM

because of fucking scammers waiting for it.

Truecrypt proved at the time the best product always wins in the end no matter how many copy it and it was fully open source. I thought the point of crypto was to change the world, not obscenely profit off your creation?

well what do you know. reason. good idea.

if XC hadn't gone out to be so closely linked to Darkcoin, I  might have figured, let them go for it. who knows. I haven't hardly said a word about MRO, i actually bought some.

this was so fucking blatant. and you all know it. go and sell your story to the sheep.
Activity: 280
May 29, 2014, 07:24:04 PM

Pages:
Jump to: