Pages:
Author

Topic: Unmoderated XC thread - page 9. (Read 57227 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 520
June 15, 2014, 09:39:16 AM
there are far too many troll/fud/low quality posts on Bitcointalk nowaday. The altcoin forum is mess.
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
June 15, 2014, 09:37:39 AM
What about you actually explain what you mean; i can read articles, forum posts, the bible, my dishwasher manual; it all doesnt explain anything in regards to the XC transaction privacy. You keep posting "references" without context.

I'm willing to invest the time to go in depth into what happens. It's actually quite interesting.
You seem to hide behind the language barrier that makes it hard to explain it.
You have even been asked to post it in your native language.

When someone asks details, it is never clear what you point at. It is a very underhanded way of spreading doubt about the underlying technology, especially since you seem so smart to point it out and make thing look obvious without the context.

There is currently a 1BTC bounty out for the rev 1.5 privacy feature of XC (with multipath)
The bounty has been open for at least a day. And the only thing that is asked is the senders ID.

If you or anyone else wants to try to rock the boat, do it in a way that serves everyone and try to beat the technology.
I've seen enough and have stacked up on XC. This coin is the single most undervalued coin in the entire community, but it won't take long.

Rev1.5 will go public today. The bounty on anonymity hasn't been taken. And when V2 will come out (1 week) there will be a massive PR campaign with an even bigger bounty to crack the privacy if XC. Even if it's cracked, it will hardly go down below the current price.
There isn't any sell support anymore. XC has seem so much FUD, all the weak hands have been shaken out many times now.

See you on the flip side
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
June 15, 2014, 02:32:02 AM
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7310161

I have completely wrong with the following thought.
Xnode will not reuse output from previous used address for mixing in normal circumstance.
Because Xnode issue a new address to xnode user, and spend it once later.

Address is reused, cause Xnode users send various amount to Xnode.

That address will be used as multiple input.
Thanks Chaeplin. It's not clear what you are saying , to me.
Would you be able to write your point in your first language and we can get someone to translate. Just so there is no misunderstanding.
Thanks

http://tech.eu/features/808/bitcoin-part-one/

Read transaction part.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
June 15, 2014, 02:27:49 AM
Chaeplin doesn't want to create bad publicity for DRK.

Admitting he can't crack XC 1.5 with multipath would be like shooting himself in the foot cos DRK is vulnerable to the pattern matching techniques.

Just wait until word gets out.

Let the word get out - no one wants their coins stolen by the existing solution.

NO ONE CARES ABOUT XC ANYMORE
Thats what they said about Bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1190
June 15, 2014, 02:27:17 AM

Xnode will not reuse output from previous used address for mixing in normal circumstance.

Thanks Chaeplin. It's not clear what you are saying , to me.
Would you be able to write your point in your first language and we can get someone to translate. Just so there is no misunderstanding.
Thanks
June 15, 2014, 12:26:11 AM

legendary
Activity: 1036
June 14, 2014, 11:43:10 PM

Admitting he can't crack XC 1.5 with multipath would be like shooting himself in the foot cos DRK is vulnerable to the pattern matching techniques.

Let the word get out - no one wants their coins stolen by the existing solution.

NO ONE CARES ABOUT XC ANYMORE
June 14, 2014, 09:08:17 PM
FUD

Go away. promote your MRO somewhere else, not in here.

Is binary released ?

What a nonsense.

Make a challenge using private Xnode ?

Bullshit.

It's not a riddle.

I am not interested.

화이트 페이퍼나 먼저 좀 내어 놓으시지 ?
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
June 14, 2014, 07:40:08 PM

legendary
Activity: 1764
June 14, 2014, 07:25:43 PM
chaeplin please stfu moron if you can't answer to the challenge. simple reply is just enter sender address. simple as that. it is become annoying.
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
June 14, 2014, 03:44:56 PM
illodin... a known bagholder of DRK fudding XC?  

Wow... I am shock... just shocked... Smiley
I can't stand the ignorance in this thread.  My goodness.  
you don't have to be such an arsehole.

mr_random is the arsehole and fudder imo so I just couldn't resits it, sorry. But he's 16 so it's understandable, and I should've done what I usually do, just smirk and move on.  Wink

You can just sell some of ur DKR and buy some XC. then its a win win for you.

Already made 4x (from 0.001 to 0.004) in the beginning when everyone was still impressed by the buzzwords, so XC has been good for me.
Activity: 322
June 14, 2014, 03:27:04 PM
Why does Chaeplin keep spamming the topic with old challenge info?  Roll Eyes

Not sure but maybe because he provided the "hard link" but the dev doesn't admit/understand it.

So what's the point in spending more time with it when the next results won't get acknowledged/understood either.

As a reminder, XC now offers greaty anonymity than DRK since XC is immune to pattern matching whilst DRK is not.

As a reminder, if you want the excitement of not knowing whether someone will steal your transferred coins, use XC.

Chaeplin never provided a hard link.  I can't stand the ignorance in this thread.  My goodness. 

illodin... a known bagholder of DRK fudding XC?   

Wow... I am shock... just shocked... Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
June 14, 2014, 03:22:02 PM

Not sure but maybe because he provided the "hard link" but the dev doesn't admit/understand it.

So what's the point in spending more time with it when the next results won't get acknowledged/understood either.

As a reminder, XC now offers greaty anonymity than DRK since XC is immune to pattern matching whilst DRK is not.

As a reminder, if you want the excitement of not knowing whether someone will steal your transferred coins, use XC.

Chaeplin never provided a hard link.  I can't stand the ignorance in this thread.  My goodness. 
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Crypto Currency Supporter
June 14, 2014, 02:35:10 PM

you don't have to be such an arsehole. You can just sell some of ur DKR and buy some XC. then its a win win for you.
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
June 14, 2014, 02:05:09 PM

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
June 14, 2014, 01:56:21 PM

XC has been upgraded to 1.5 with multipath now.

Clearly he cannot crack it and his only remaining way of creating FUD is to spam the topic with stuff not related to the challenge.  Cheesy

June 14, 2014, 01:11:59 PM

SO Chaeplin couldn't prove any thing so he tries to stir up the debate with non-trivial information.

Lets ALL BE CLEAR - PRODUCE THE ORIGINAL SENDERS ADDRESS or STFU!!!!!

Can you deny this ?
Is not single entity ?

This is your a Xnode address.

So that was REV1 code, we are now REV1.5, I posted the transaction details yesterday for testing... get with the program

Not interested.

"So that was REV1 code," oh hard link exists.

I am done.
June 14, 2014, 01:06:12 PM

SO Chaeplin couldn't prove any thing so he tries to stir up the debate with non-trivial information.

Lets ALL BE CLEAR - PRODUCE THE ORIGINAL SENDERS ADDRESS or STFU!!!!!

Can you deny this ?
Is not single entity ?

This is your a Xnode address.

June 14, 2014, 12:37:27 PM
[snip]

great summary, given the fact that he backed out of the newest challange for the multipath beta i think his intentions are clear now. but that doesn'T metter after all, the whole process helped XC finally but since that wasn't his personal intention  (rather the opposite) there is no need for a thank you or any kind of forgiving gesture either.

the status quo is this: the only guy who could find the sender with a method that wasn 100% fair play anyway can no longer find it now with REV1.5 !!!

the test is still running so i don't celebrate before the final wistle

Chaeplin's stated reason for not testing the new release is that he believes ATCSECURE did not acknowledge the hard link Chaeplin provided.

I think that we are obliged to give Chaeplin the benefit of the doubt here regarding his beliefs, since we have no proof of the contrary. If I were in his position and genuinely believed that I'd been hard done by, I'd also be unwilling to continue.

It's just unfortunate that he's mistaken in his belief. That's all it comes down to, in my opinion.

As an aside, I think it's a good idea to be gracious to one's opponents. It makes one a good sport. We gain nothing by being victorious and mean.

Does Xnode use coinjoin or coinjoin variant ?

As far as I know, not yet.

If multiple inputs are spend in single tx as of input, I can assure address are belong to single entity.

Anyway I have spammed all the suspicious address, 0.00001, 0.003, 0.03~~

When xnode send a real payee those inputs are used as multiple input.

Nomaly will not happen.

http://chainz.cryptoid.info/xc/tx.dws?97294.htm
http://chainz.cryptoid.info/xc/tx.dws?97299.htm
http://chainz.cryptoid.info/xc/tx.dws?99154.htm

Those 0.00* are my spam.

My addresses are here.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7299828

Pages:
Jump to: