Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ Unnamed.exchange - Unnamed Exchange [Official Thread] ★ - page 2. (Read 19158 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Da Ja
Stabycroc...
Crypto glitter all over U..

after all your presentations, I believe it is to all people who have lost money on unnamed.exchange it's easier for them now. I believe that they are glad that they lost money because trusted an insufficiently competent developer and his platform.

also, what does any bttalk legendary account have to do with the shit that came out of the unnamed exchange?
Someone from here is to blame because the developer (TillKoeln) made a miserable exchange with a low level of security?

lol let's just stop feeding the troll.

he's clearly defending the exchange, and let him.
Activity: 497
Merit: 24
Da Ja
Stabycroc...

after all your presentations, I believe it is to all people who have lost money on unnamed.exchange it's easier for them now. I believe that they are glad that they lost money because trusted an insufficiently competent developer and his platform.

also, what does any bttalk legendary account have to do with the shit that came out of the unnamed exchange?
Someone from here is to blame because the developer (TillKoeln) made a miserable exchange with a low level of security?

lol once again u dance around the crypto FACTS and TRUE event line of the doge issues.
Do u even crypto?
let me ask u some basic crypto questions if u can even reply to them without dancing around them..

1, Have u ever made or run or been part of any crypto exchange?
2, Are u part of cryptocity or associate with any member of cryptocity?
3, Have u ever made a crypto coin?
4, Do u think you have crypto respect and trust in cryptoland?
5, Do you know the work that Tilk has done for alot in cryptoland in his time in cryptoland in mutli areas of it?
    inc listing coins that had no home to go to at nil charge and that been around longer than u have been in cryptoland.
6, Do u even crypto, like mine/code/dev at any lvl or area/trade/edcuate or just sell copy/paste rename websites with a crypto logo in them?
7, So u understand how dble spend attacks work and how many ehxnages have been hit by them and if so do u think its the exchange fualt 100% and not the people conducting the dble spend attacks esp when there the 1s that made the coins codes with extra abilty to be able to spend spend?..
8, u understand what a chat/trollbox coin rain is and a tipscab or tipho is right? and that 70% of the whining about their so called doge( my shitcoins i rained on them why they just typed "hi" on mutli acounts with some to collect them dump to doge ) its the 30% i do feel for and out of those 30% how many hit up cryptocity for there doge back?

its not some random wallet user doing the dble spend its the devs and creators of the coin petals...
but since
you such a pro and god of crypto u would understand the ease in with that can be done to trick ANY exchange right?
and why the confirm counts on ALL coins have been increase 100x to make sure no scammie dev can try it again.
U would know this if u actually traded there....

Heres some Professional crypto troll advice for u it how u actually get crypto respect and trust...

Be a educator to the nubcake and raccoons of cryptoland
teach them how to read spec info of a shitcoin
teach them that 95% of NFTs are just scams
teach them that 90% of tokens are just scams
teach them safe exchange practices like test sends and not treating a exchange like a bank and holding all your coins there and ways to protect there holdings and how to look out for REAL scam exchanges..
teach them how to support the good in crypto land and not promote the bad.
teach them the crypto basics like block explorers, how fud and shill and that crypto trolls are the protectors of cryptoland
If u teach them all this and more cryptoland would and will be a better and safer place for all inc the nubcake and raccoons.

Ps i could call out every exchange on this earth with scammie ways they do things from fake vol to bring people in to get there scammy in house tokens BNB/bitrex/ect/ect/ect ( i could type a 10 page doc on these ) or like most scammy exchange wait till enough put holdings on then do a fake KYC ( i could write a crypto book on these and work the same way as a P&D dev works ) or close shop and say was a hack without proof of hack ( i could write a crypto bible on these ) or like some exchange that u can clearly read threw my bct that take part in fake coin swaps and profit from them...

unnamed doesnt fall into any of these lists but i dont see u attacking any of them or calling out scam could it be that u dont have big enough crypto B's to do that just attack targets u see easy to attack with backing of FAKE mutli bot BCT legend account like joggydumdum?!
apart from the easy to pick any raccoon could see there scammy exchange and brag like ur crypto loyalty lol

im still rofl over all his and his m8s just posting tennis/soccer and other fairy sports in BCT to get click bait to rank up..that itself show the type of person his/she is and there motives  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes and nothing at all to do with any part of cryptoland just bloody clickbait to get ranks.. golf claps lol..

We all have a qerks and perks esp in cryptoland but respect is ernt not bought or click baited..

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
Da Ja
Stabycroc...

Plz provide facts of scamming and not some crypto raccoon with no idea of crypto crying wolf.

ok checked ur profile and in 1min found this...

i Want to sell this domains

ltcfaucet.work
gameplay.work
altcoin.casa
dogefaucet.work
freebtc.work
freedoge.work
multiplay.work

Price for each domain is: 0.009BTC
Bulk price for all 7 domains: 0.045BTC

Shared hosting with this domains (optional) until the domain expiry date (june 2017)
- for one domain: 0.00250BTC
- One account for 7 domains: 0.018BTC

All of this domains expired june 2017
registered at Uniregistry

pretty much making sites with some kind of "crypto coin name or crypto related " adding a .work at the end of it and trying to sell of as if its actual worth anything....

I could deep way deeper if u like and as for ur m8 Jollygood, only takes like 20secs to see how he does stuff here...
SPams like spams pommie footy and other sports related posts and threads ( yeah not clickbiating there nah never lol ) any fool could look at his account and tell its a mutli bot maker making fake threads and non crypto related threads mind u and also 1 of this thread asking for dontations but not saying for whom or wat the donations are for lol..

PS i skooled and scared and made so many scammer devs run/change handles/get arrested in mutli countrys ( inc Eth dev in the ole days ;_)> cuz he just runs a scam token making machine ) than ALL u btc baby trolls put together..

Cuz i actual do it in the correct spots BCT isnt it.... scammers just make there thread here and vanish to meet the req to look like a real crypto coin...

i only made this account due to certain coin scammie devs hiding here and avoiding exchange chat boxs... ( u might learn a thing about skooling scammie people in crypto reading my posts... bait then hook em then enjoying the troll ride fact loling them...)

I think its great ur trying to keep crypto alil more honest as there is so much scam here but Dont be fudding and talking trash and crying crypto wolf without full story and facts and esp against actual trusted legends of crypto other wise ur just like the old skool fudders that would fud just to scare peeps to sell to then collect..

Jollygood tho is just a copy/cat and needs to shh and actual know wtf he talking about b4 he opens his trap ever again with fact-less Fud.
Plz provide facts of scamming and not some crypto raccoon with no idea of crypto crying wolf.

Read several previous pages from this thread and complaints from different users themselves. and the owner of this miserable exchange himself has repeatedly admitted that his customers have been left without most of the DOGE coin on their accounts.
You also can find a discussion about unnamed scam https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/warning-unnamedexchange-do-we-have-another-exit-scam-5320917

This is not facts, facts be it that Cryptocity did a dble spend attack threw petals coin ( which all users have been advised of since it happened and should be aware of and funny u try to give me a story without the Full context of said issue, do u work for fox news as ur full time job?) and that nubcake users and pretty much people that shouldnt be in cryptoland dont understand what a dble spend attack is...  Cool

and most dont even understand a blockchain/block explorer or any other basic part of cryptoland but they think cuz they make a BCT and trade alil shitcoin there crypto gods cuz they have a trust fund. Roll Eyes

alot like alot of the users complaints are from tip scab bots that me and other users used to rain on them then they would covert to doge, they never mined nor bought nor did any crypto work in any way or form to get there lost doge...
Sure there are some users inc me and others that arnt tip bot scab's that waiting for doge issues to be fixed but u dont see me or them crying wolf and trusting the words of FAKE BCT legend accounts and crypto raccoons as crypto facts..  Kiss

Site has been upfront with the reason why and and how they are trying to get doge back to users effected by the dble spend attack.. and from what ive seen have been paying back users out of fee's ( but have u asked all the complaint since the time the wrote there emotional attack if they have got any doge back? have they asked cryptocity for there doge? )

Lol u think i give to hoots about Fake legend accounts/crypto raccoons and pretty much tools of crypto that make a "scam" thread... i could pretty much pick apart every so call BCT legend account ( and 90% of every other account here ) even crypto raccoon and nubcake and every so called dev here and prove some type of crypto shiftiness they have done or been part of...

Thing about using the word  "scam" ( and which i used to ban mutli users on mutli exchanges i used to work on for using and instead tell them to use other words to show there unhappness with the coin/dev/sites ) as using the word "scam" in crypto is also a form of fudding and can and has been used agiasnt good and even great things in cryptoland inc BITCOIN!!!!

u Qin about crypto unprofessional but ur doing it aswell...

Da Ja
Stabycroc...
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098

Read several previous pages from this thread and complaints from different users themselves. and the owner of this miserable exchange himself has repeatedly admitted that his customers have been left without most of the DOGE coin on their accounts.
You also can find a discussion about unnamed scam https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/warning-unnamedexchange-do-we-have-another-exit-scam-5320917
Activity: 2618
Merit: 550
Several wallets have been online.  Hodl however has not been online for about 2 1/2 months.   POS coin has been offline for about seven months.  
What do you think the end game is for unnamed.exchange? Is it an exit strategy after maximum scamming or something else?

Looking at them, they have one thing on their side even after the controversies of the alleged hacks - longevity. They have been around even with almost non-existent customer services at time but their website is still up and they are able to trade. The fact they have almost zero trade and liquidity is a different matter altogether but I cannot work out what they want in the short or long term.

Maybe they could not exit scam in the past simply because they have almost nothing in 24 hour trading figures so what would be the point of exit scamming. They have obviously tried and failed to attract customers so they cannot grow and expand. This is where I am confused, what do they actually want?

They have negative reviews and a bad reputation therefore they probably know it is too late to try to repair the damaged reputation.

Partially paying a small number of victims is usually a trait employed by scammers to put off any legal action because they claim they are trying to return funds to victims after alleged hacks.

What is it unnamed.exchange has plastered on the home page of the website: The world's most advanced crypto trading platform

Who in their right mond would believe such nonsense?

The world's most advanced crypto trading platform have reported a $1,307.82 24h Trading Volume. really impressive numbers.
Only 8 trading pairs are accurately represented. https://coinpaprika.com/exchanges/unnamed/

Coming from the guy/gal that got to legend BCT lvl from making mutli accounts and level boosting him/herself from all those fake alt account, who would believe ur nonsense ( apart from your fake bot accounts ).
PS i could of made 1000 of legend accounts by now if i was shifty like you.

Clearly u love trading on fake vol exchanges and clearly new to any type of crypto otherwise u wouldnt be talking the cr@p u talk..
If u going to try trash talk something at least understand cryptoland b4 u do..

Angry SCAM exchange
I'm lost some my shitcoins here..
And what a pity this scam project displayed on miningpoolstats... I think this error needs to be fixed

Yeah I agree.

I just got paid 1337 dogewdx again today,  it's a bit slimy when doge prices are low now, but not going to complain. ( but u just did above, u have bipolar? )

Still shitty way of doing business. ( go whine to cryptocity, any $ u havent. )

2x crypto raccoons say what?
1st racoon which shitcoin u lose?
2nd racoon how much u pay for ur doge when crypto city did dble spend? i would guess the price now still 10x higher than then.
Angry SCAM exchange
And what a pity this scam project displayed on miningpoolstats... I think this error needs to be fixed

Yeah I agree.

I just got paid 1337 dogewdx again today,  it's a bit slimy when doge prices are low now, but not going to complain.

Still shitty way of doing business.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 10
Are the ERC 20 coins and DOGE coins enabled for withdraws yet?
Activity: 1
 Angry SCAM exchange
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051
unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!

Everyone? You've got to be joking right?

There are plenty of people that haven't received anything.  

Why not just admit it. You're a Thief and call it a day.

Unnamed and you, TillKoeln is a fraud that stole peoples money and they'll never get it back except a small group of people that support your thievery.

Karma is a bitch when it comes for you

lol Bitmaster .. 5 years no activity on that troll account.,...  i have deleted that post because of FUD

@ jollygood. c`mon each time a full quote ? ... it is 2022 use the WaybackMachine

Deleted for FUD,
The issue here is the owner/operator of the exchange is saying that he is trying to make all those that lost funds "whole" again - that is open ended as far as timetables are concerned but in his defence to any sort of legal case against him he can cite he was not trying to scam but trying to return funds to victims of alleged hacks.

You are probably right, it is probably his baby and he cannot let go easily but there is also the possibility there was no hack and he took the crypto for himself and blamed an imaginary theft. Either way, the exchange and those owning/operating it cannot be trusted.

legendary
Around the same here too
everyone received the same ammount at the same time.   
maybe small difference because of roundings, but thats a small difference

Activity: 750
Merit: 100
just logged in today and noticed another dogewdx deposit 2 weeks ago.

good to see, only a few more payments and it's square.

yeah only 6700 delivered out of 25k for me...

Around the same here too
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1126

yeah only 6700 delivered out of 25k for me...

Activity: 386
Merit: 101
When you list on CMC?
legendary
Partially paying a small number of victims is usually a trait employed by scammers to put off any legal action because they claim they are trying to return funds to victims after alleged hacks.

What is it unnamed.exchange has plastered on the home page of the website: The world's most advanced crypto trading platform

Who in their right mond would believe such nonsense?

The world's most advanced crypto trading platform have reported a $1,307.82 24h Trading Volume. really impressive numbers.
Only 8 trading pairs are accurately represented. https://coinpaprika.com/exchanges/unnamed/

@Moderator,

FUD. simple as it is ..

based on Coin Paprikas Metric to detect WashTrades made by exchanges to attract customers
every exchange with more than 50000USD in Volume Monthly
 has a significant amount of FakeVolume.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FCc8zkYWEAUbffM?format=jpg&name=4096x4096
https://i.imgur.com/Dt1hqR3.png

Activity: 6
unnamed.exchange is totally scam!
do not deposet any coins. if you deposit you will lose your coins!
BEWARE!!
Unnamed exchange support DOES NOT respond to ANY ticket.
I deposited Send but they didn't add it to my account and never answered my tickets to the support.
if you deposit you will lose all of your deposited coins!
SUPPORT doesn't exist!
BEWARE!!
 unnamed.exchange is totally scam!

Pages:
Jump to: