Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ Unnamed.exchange - Unnamed Exchange [Official Thread] ★ - page 4. (Read 19159 times)

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
I received another DogeWDX and withdrawed it fine a few days ago.

now it's about 50% paid of original.

will keep people who's Doge has been stolen, updated.

only 4k of 25k DOGE showing as my WDX balance.

yep the 4th refund payout, here too. some more and all is fine again Wink

can any of you put up clearer evidence of these withdrawals? Transaction ID, screenshot, anything?
We accuse them of a potential exit scam, it would be fair to remove the scam charges if these refunds really exist. we do not want to wrongly damage their reputation  Shocked
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Hi
But these DOGEWDX that we are receiving in exchange for our dogecoins, can you change them somewhere?
Activity: 34
Received another DogeWDX payment today and withdrawn worked.

About %60 repaid now.
Activity: 158

yep the 4th refund payout, here too. some more and all is fine again Wink
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1126

Activity: 582
Merit: 502
Just to let others know, the LCC withdrawals are disabled without any notice or warning whatsoever. A few days a go, I bought some LCC just to find out that I can't withdraw them because withdrawals are disabled.

I'm still waiting for any response or solution to my LCC withdrawal problem, after 4 days now.

legendary
any ideas what this means?

https://api.unnamed.exchange/v1/Public/AssetInfo GET 403 error code: 1005

whats 1005?

Thanks

The page has blocked your IP address. 

yeah, found out, all good now.

Cheers
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 2144
https://t1p.de/6ghrf

whats 1005?

Thanks

The page has blocked your IP address. 
legendary

whats 1005?

Thanks

How can you have confidence when no one from the exchange has commented on what has happened for months?
How can you have confidence when there is no communication about what happened?
How can you have confidence in someone who has your money, pays back only part of it and does not give an exact time about the rest of the payment?

I wouldn't call Confiscating and stealing funds from accounts to pay another account; paying. It's to keep the scam going for a bit longer.  If anything it's straight up theft and forced ponzi.

you're absolutely right,  debt and stolen funds is still stealing.

he still owes lots from the customers.

In the end if he repays it, it's a big step in the right direction, although it will take a long time to get his reputation back.

problem with the DOGE coin it started just at the time when its value started to jump fast. In one moment he is touched around $0.70. Currently falling down ($0.16) and the return back in assets is slowly triggered.
it is certainly more than suspicious and whether there is really manipulation here.

I'm sure the doge pump this year had something to do with it, and greed is certainly in the cards.

now that doge is cheaper, he's able to buy some back and repay some of that debt.

It's unethical and unprofessional, but at least he's repaying

1 doge = 1 doge regardless.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098

How can you have confidence when no one from the exchange has commented on what has happened for months?
How can you have confidence in someone who has your money, pays back only part of it and does not give an exact time about the rest of the payment?

I wouldn't call Confiscating and stealing funds from accounts to pay another account; paying. It's to keep the scam going for a bit longer.  If anything it's straight up theft and forced ponzi.

In the end if he repays it, it's a big step in the right direction, although it will take a long time to get his reputation back.

problem with the DOGE coin it started just at the time when its value started to jump fast. In one moment he is touched around $0.70. Currently falling down ($0.16) and the return back in assets is slowly triggered.
it is certainly more than suspicious and whether there is really manipulation here.
Activity: 750
Merit: 100

I don't disagree.

Activity: 473
Merit: 252

You seem to complain a lot about something you stole from.

If you believe that, I got some prime swamp land real estate for ya. LoL. Just stating the facts. a bunch of other people's accounts have been locked so it's straight up theft. I'm not here to change anyone's minds.

You sure you don't mean some prime desert land?

If you believe that, I got some prime swamp land real estate for ya. LoL. Just stating the facts. a bunch of other people's account have been locked so it's straight up theft. I'm not here to change anyone's minds.

Theft would have been leaving like every other exchange. Theft would be constantly making new coins to dupe unsuspecting people.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities

If you believe that, I got some prime swamp land real estate for ya. LoL. Just stating the facts. a bunch of other people's accounts have been locked so it's straight up theft. I'm not here to change anyone's minds.

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities

So I have more faith in this exchange, and Tillkolen is diligently paying off the missing Doge.

well that's also true, so don't leave any coins on the exchange.

but withdrawals/deposits work now.

we will have to see if they fully repay, but at least some progress is made.

It wasn't cool what happened, and he could have just shut down and walked away, so something else is going on.

I have still not been credited for several coins I have deposited so deposits do not work. 

Hmmm i see, the coins I use on the exchange work, but I guess not all coins.

I still don't fully trust the exchange to keep anything large, I just buy/sell...withdraw and get out.

Even on Binance I don't leave any coins there either.

Good strategy for any place you store coins that you don't own. So far I have 10% of my doge back. Better than exchanges that have scammed out so not too upset.
Pages:
Jump to: