Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ Unnamed.exchange - Unnamed Exchange [Official Thread] ★ - page 35. (Read 19159 times)

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051
unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!
Just making it clear we are also Coin developers.. Got an opportunity started this exchange

We have started off with listing 40 coins for free, Then started donation system, then started charging listing fees... we have not imposed any Volume requirements on any developers and we are proud to say we are doing very well than we had goals in Mind

With around 130 + coins and 4200+ Registered users we are going to grow big as we grow !!

Thanks for all the feedback posted

we are working on many things which will be known sooner or later Smiley

Keep up. Crypto exchange does not require a license in many countries, but if you are accepting any fiat currency, then you will need a licence for sure. I'm reserving the listing of a new altcoin next year. My friend is planing to develop a new blockchain.

we will not add Fiat
Activity: 868
Merit: 278
Just making it clear we are also Coin developers.. Got an opportunity started this exchange

We have started off with listing 40 coins for free, Then started donation system, then started charging listing fees... we have not imposed any Volume requirements on any developers and we are proud to say we are doing very well than we had goals in Mind

With around 130 + coins and 4200+ Registered users we are going to grow big as we grow !!

Thanks for all the feedback posted

we are working on many things which will be known sooner or later Smiley

Keep up. Crypto exchange does not require a license in many countries, but if you are accepting any fiat currency, then you will need a licence for sure. I'm reserving the listing of a new altcoin next year. My friend is planing to develop a new blockchain.
As I stated before, I tested that exchange and to be honest that is the only place you can trade some shitcoins and shittokens without any problems. Besides, no funds confiscation or other scam activities have been reported.

P.S. I AM NOT ADVERTISING THIS EXCHANGE IN ANY WAY.

It is still unlicensed and the domain looks pretty scammy too. I offered them a help to solve that problems.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
i been using this little exchange for a while now and i really like it, it remain me cryptopia for some reason and when chatting on the chat some users have a strange kiwi sense of humor and i find that a bit weird, like talking to saddam and hex, so i have moved a little amount of dogecoin and im trading some shitcoin with  no problem till now.
legendary
DigitalPrice team just paid 0.032 BTC for the listing here. Was assured we would be listed within 3-5 days. Hopeful and looking for the best!
all fine .. it was a bit confusing that you have still the "old" sourcecode in your github account ..  github/digitalprice/digitalprice.
so we build from that. 

but i just got the information that you are now an komodo asset.   will take 2-3 days to swap to this ;-)

happy trading,
i add curently the markets for dp and announce it on the page + twitter
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I was gonna start the KYC procedure and couldn't submit neither a picture of my ID card nor my photo holding identification. The buttons to upload any data are just deactivated in my profile. Is there any immediate plan to activate this function?

Mea culpa. Just detected the proper course of action for KYC.  Wink
Activity: 1218
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Why unnamed.exchange is not listed on CMC?
You won't have hi volume till you be listed.
This is your first task!

Because they are still not registered. It is only a website where is possible to exchange some altcoins.
Their first task must be company registration and obtaining the necessary licenses. Then he can think about volume and listing on CMC.
Full registration with exchange to Fiat money costs million USD and required KYC to users. This is good but not anyone can do that when you start bottom up.
First task is to be listed on CMC and it's not so hard.

Do you not understand?
CMC will not add them unless they are a registered company. End of story.
they do not have to operate with fiat, not necessarily required to be successful. Company registration does not cost millions but you can run exchange if you don't have more than $50 in your pocket.
where did CMC state that requirement? as long as I remember CMC don't care if an exchange is a registered company or not. they list coins and exchanges which met their required trade value etc..
maybe it's a new rule recently popped up. but I don't think CMC have that much time or they care to verify a project's regulations..
once they reach to a certain amount of trading volume.  they can apply in CMC and get listed their easily.
legendary
DigitalPrice team just paid 0.032 BTC for the listing here. Was assured we would be listed within 3-5 days. Hopeful and looking for the best!
all fine .. it was a bit confusing that you have still the "old" sourcecode in your github account ..  github/digitalprice/digitalprice.
so we build from that. 

but i just got the information that you are now an komodo asset.   will take 2-3 days to swap to this ;-)
copper member
Activity: 276
Unnamed exchange will be listed in CMC in future!
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
This is your first task!

Because they are still not registered. It is only a website where is possible to exchange some altcoins.
Their first task must be company registration and obtaining the necessary licenses. Then he can think about volume and listing on CMC.
Full registration with exchange to Fiat money costs million USD and required KYC to users. This is good but not anyone can do that when you start bottom up.

Do you not understand?
CMC will not add them unless they are a registered company. End of story.
they do not have to operate with fiat, not necessarily required to be successful. Company registration does not cost millions but you can run exchange if you don't have more than $50 in your pocket.
Activity: 386
Merit: 101
This is your first task!

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
This is your first task!

Activity: 386
Merit: 101
This is your first task!
Activity: 358
Merit: 1
Activity: 560
Merit: 290
www.thegeomadao.com
so far ive been using this exchange, very good exchange with fast respond on their support.
i have problem on withdrawls before this, and their support solve it not even 10 minute for me, hope this exchange become popular and top 10 CMC exchange !

Keep it up Unamed Team !
Activity: 358
Merit: 1
DigitalPrice is looking forward to soon listing here!  Grin
The tipping coins feature is really nice, so I would like to give it a try.
I want to know about your KYC procedure anyway. Can you tell more about that?
Currently there is no need to have your KYC verified with us .. We try to register at a place which gives an exemption from it .. Thanks for liking our Tipping feature 😊

Ok... I registered and tested some features of that exchange. It looks not bad at all, but as I said before, it needs a better domain, better advertising and registration somewhere, where crypto is officially legalized.  
As we said everything needs time .. Domain name I too did not like in the beginning.. However it is an idea of our Champ Tilkoeln and m sure it’s unique name helps a lot .. We are advertising all over Twitter, Discord and will do much .. Yes we will be registered ..    Sorry for negative Rep .. I am deleting it 😊 Feel free to enjoy stay at Unnamed

Unnamed.exchange is a terrible domain that smells like a scam miles away. Twitter has banned paid crypto ads and discord is the worst place for crypto exchange advertising. How many real and active users do you have right now and what is the real 24h volume ? I am asking because I might offer you some kind of a deal.  
Activity: 29
PotCoin is evaluating unnamed.exchange as a potential home to give access to US customers.
t.me/potcoin420 to encourage its use
Currently there is no need to have your KYC verified with us .. We try to register at a place which gives an exemption from it .. Thanks for liking our Tipping feature 😊

Ok... I registered and tested some features of that exchange. It looks not bad at all, but as I said before, it needs a better domain, better advertising and registration somewhere, where crypto is officially legalized. 
Activity: 811
Merit: 512
Enhalo Mining
Pages:
Jump to: