Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ Unnamed.exchange - Unnamed Exchange [Official Thread] ★ - page 31. (Read 19159 times)

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051
unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!
I need to return coins from crex24 to unnamed. This take 1.5 hours... any other solutions?
Can you tip me in chat on unnamed exchange?

nope.
Activity: 103
Merit: 1
Yeah, i tried arbitrage to crex24. Look their graphs.
place an sell order @15 sat.
i will buy them.

I need to return coins from crex24 to unnamed. This take 1.5 hours... any other solutions?
Can you tip me in chat on unnamed exchange?
legendary
place an sell order @15 sat.
i will buy them.

Where is any compensation? Coin is dumped from 20sat to 10sat!
what whas  your plan with zln ? and what was your expected profit ?
arbitrage ?

legendary
what whas  your plan with zln ? and what was your expected profit ?
arbitrage ?
legendary
what was your username ?
legendary
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Okay I've been told my transaction will go through on Monday so I will wait till then.
In addition, I will wait for my coins with 90% compensation from your super fair exchange!
Lol i think kids need to be educated ! One side world is in stand still and you guys say scam alert for wallet sync issue.. Patience pays

The last time this happened I got screwed so no it's nothing to laugh out loud about, it's on day 3... I've been asking for a ETA but I have to repeat myself 5 or 6 times to get a reply and the reply is just a complaint about me asking so many times but still not answering my initial question...

Calling people kids for wanting a withdrawal (that would go through on any other exchange within max 1 hour) to go through so they can get on with trading (what an exchange is for) is just a show of who actually runs the exchange.

If its just "wallet sync issues" reboot the demon and manually send the coins out, not very hard to do.

You have another 6 hours.
I'l

wallet sync issue is YOUR problems, not our, and we can't sell our coins on pump. Cost has already fallen by 90%. In addition, downloading the wallet again from the beginning takes less than a day, I have been waiting for 3 days already...
Lol i think kids need to be educated ! One side world is in stand still and you guys say scam alert for wallet sync issue.. Patience pays

The last time this happened I got screwed so no it's nothing to laugh out loud about, it's on day 3... I've been asking for a ETA but I have to repeat myself 5 or 6 times to get a reply and the reply is just a complaint about me asking so many times but still not answering my initial question...

Calling people kids for wanting a withdrawal (that would go through on any other exchange within max 1 hour) to go through so they can get on with trading (what an exchange is for) is just a show of who actually runs the exchange.

If its just "wallet sync issues" reboot the demon and manually send the coins out, not very hard to do.

I'l

Please come with real id

See, cant even respond correctly to accusations nor justify why it's taking so long to reboot a demon. 24 hours is up in 2 hours still nothing, not even a update on the 3rd day waiting for a simple withdrawal or why you cant manually process it.

I'l
any one?

Same issue here, been trying to withdraw ZLN but Devs just said they are rebooting the deamon trying to get a response but seems I'm just being fobbed off. Seems as if the odd few transactions are getting the error, if I dont get my ZLN transferred within 24 hours ill be posting a scam accusation against anyone linked with the exchange.

Transaction #28207

Support system is just a joke, discord support agents speak to you like your trash as a new customer to a new exchange you got to sort yourselves out if you want any customers at all.

ok, ill be posting a scam alert too!
any one?

Same issue here, been trying to withdraw ZLN but Devs just said they are rebooting the deamon 2 days ago trying to get a response but seems I'm just being fobbed off. Seems as if the odd few withdrawals are getting this error which does raise eyebrows, if I dont get my ZLN transferred within 24 hours ill be posting a scam accusation against anyone linked with the exchange.

Transaction #28207

Support system is just a joke, discord support agents speak to you like your trash as a new customer to a new exchange you got to sort yourselves out if you want any customers at all.
and I did not receive a response on the ticket per 24h. My nickname on exchange - meteora
I have problems with withdraw my ZLN. Status in withdrawals tab is error. plz help.

ZLN Withdrawal #28219
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
developer of kuboscoin
HI SIR NOW CREATE NEW ASSET OF KUBOSCOIN AND REDUCED SUPPLY ALSO UPDATED ON BITCOINTALK

https://wavesexplorer.com/tx/BVH2BGvPCJSvr4GhuTEc8H3PvpqqGFTjvmz67XkNy321

PLZ update it and add kuboscoin on exchange thanks

looks better

thanks
legendary
HI SIR NOW CREATE NEW ASSET OF KUBOSCOIN AND REDUCED SUPPLY ALSO UPDATED ON BITCOINTALK

https://wavesexplorer.com/tx/BVH2BGvPCJSvr4GhuTEc8H3PvpqqGFTjvmz67XkNy321

PLZ update it and add kuboscoin on exchange thanks

looks better
Pages:
Jump to: