Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ Unnamed.exchange - Unnamed Exchange [Official Thread] ★ - page 42. (Read 19159 times)

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189
Why call it the unnamed exchange? I mean what is the idea behind it? Chances of you guys making it big are slim, but nonetheless, if you did hit the mainstream of cryptospace, wouldn't such a name come back to bite you in the ass? Then you'd have to end up rebranding and whatnot. Anyways, personally, I like the trollbox tipping feature. And please, do not use that Yobit styled signature. It gives the impression that you are associated with that scammy piece-of-shit exchange.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Its great to see more and more coins being listed here and that the exchange is growing by the day. I have a question for the team, is there plans to add some of the top coins on CMC? I would like to see more of the top 100 coins being listed in the coming months.
Activity: 671
Merit: 256
Universe Project
I think it will be awesome exchange!!!
Can you add my coin Universe (http://universe-project.com) on your exchange? I promise my community will make there volumes)
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051
unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!
a referral system is on the list,
but at the moment not high priority
Activity: 966
Merit: 132
Tell me, will the referral system be implemented?
If so, what will users receive for invited users who will trade on your exchange?
Wonders why a large commission for the transfer of bitcoins would be nice to pay for the commission by setting its price as in electrum.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Wooow, great! Congratulation!  Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 723
Merit: 501
 Currently the exchange has 36 coins listed to trade and the list is growing everyday. Please join us.
Activity: 62
Cool exchange btw how can i apply for coin listing ?
thanks

thank you  Cool

join our Discord, and get in contact with " Steve John_Unnamed Exchange"
he is the person who manages public relations / communication
and social media things.

Yeah about that the invite link is expired...
legendary
thanks

thank you  Cool

join our Discord, and get in contact with " Steve John_Unnamed Exchange"
he is the person who manages public relations / communication
and social media things.
Activity: 62
thanks
legendary
good young exchange ,good luck in your development ,glad to see there a lot of old friends  Wink

yeah,  everything good needs his time
Activity: 1652
Merit: 382
good young exchange ,good luck in your development ,glad to see there a lot of old friends  Wink
legendary
Amazing progress you guys rock!

:-)

incakoin and Ratecoin is added
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
★unnamed.exchange★ 80+ Coins Exchange
Amazing progress you guys rock!
legendary
;-)

HYP , HyperStake is fixed, Markets, WD / Deposits are enabled
SLothCoin Whitdrawals are fixed,
BrixCoin is added,  happy Trading
Activity: 358
Merit: 250
No, Thank You for taking on this venture, its visible the extreme amount of hard work your putting into this. Keep it up, your a rockstar !!
legendary
Thank you guys :-)
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Its nice to see this exchange building and gaining more exposure with more coins coming on board.

If all goes well, I can see this exchange being a top exchange in the future. I have been looking for a Cryptopia replacement and I feel that Unnamed exchange can be that replacement for me as they have many coins listed that I own. Keep up the good work!
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 3030
Nice to see more coins getting added and also a lot of Users join there , realy nice good work TillKoeln !

I guess that much more Users will be coming there as there many Coins that have some Community and for sure about the tips , lol .
Pages:
Jump to: