Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ Unnamed.exchange - Unnamed Exchange [Official Thread] ★ - page 45. (Read 19170 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
The tipping feature in the troll box is awesome. I've given out a ton of Nachos to active users and the effects of the tips have had a positive impact on trading overall which is great to see.
Activity: 723
Merit: 501
The site is working well and is very easy to move from market to market and back to funds.  I have a ton of reactions set up and those are like instant when the triggers hit.  I love it!
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051
unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!
Site Updates

-Fixed Ban Hammer warning
-Added row highlight on hover
-Fix incorrect Buy/Sell notification message
-Privacy Policy Added
-Deposit Auto-Sell feature

if your not in the troll box you should be, its the only place in crypto thats paying you to chat . . . . my balance sheet looks great !!! thanks to all the generous users !!!

indeed :-)    it reminds me about Trollpayment ^^
Activity: 358
Merit: 250
if your not in the troll box you should be, its the only place in crypto thats paying you to chat . . . . my balance sheet looks great !!! thanks to all the generous users !!!
legendary
i saw there is an airdrop for uTip on your exchange but can you put the instruction about how we can claim it?

my another question why your signature seems like from the yobit exchange? it seems you just copy and changed a few things in the signature

you just need to be active in Chat "Trollbox"  to participate on Tips / Giveaways
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
I got confused there for a while, I thought I was reading a yobit thread from the signature. Any chance you could change it a bit?

Activity: 882
Merit: 595
i saw there is an airdrop for uTip on your exchange but can you put the instruction about how we can claim it?

my another question why your signature seems like from the yobit exchange? it seems you just copy and changed a few things in the signature
legendary
Form for requesting new coins listing ! https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScTFc2ieP75z-ppIZRq1TI38XmqdoPrNwGQ2Zd8IVTr28oC5g/viewform         ..          For tokens there will be new form in coming days

looks good
legendary
cool , thank you
Activity: 164
Merit: 6
New pool for uTip :  

0.19% fee

Payouts every 30 minutes for balance above 0.0001

-a x13 -o stratum+tcp://miningcoins.ca:3633 -u -p c=UTIP

Thank you Smiley
legendary
you can repeat an reaction up to 1000 times
Hey guys take a minuite to check out the team behind this exchange, there all solid reputable people, their names are a staple in the crypto world.  Looks like they built this exchange from the ground up with incredible features
legendary
its like some Trade Bot, but ppl doesnt need to use 3th Party Software for that
soon we publish detailed documentation for the Reactions feature
legendary
clever

the first person setup an reaction, to sell his received coins automatic
which comes from TrollBox Tips

Awsome job by some reputable people !!!!!!  Will be a top 20 exchange in no time !!!
thank you,
cross your fingers & toes :-)

its a project by you I have no doubt it will end up the best . . . when I think of crypto I think of you . . . . and then you have all these other talented big names . . .watch out Bittrexand POLO  tillKolen and crew are taking over.
 !!!!!!!
legendary
Awsome job by some reputable people !!!!!!  Will be a top 20 exchange in no time !!!
thank you,
cross your fingers & toes :-)
Awsome job by some reputable people !!!!!!  Will be a top 20 exchange in no time !!!
legendary
Great to see exchange getting so much attention... Wouldn’t be surprised that we surpass many top exchanges in very short span of time with our 2 unique features 😊

yeah great to see
legendary
join our discord channel, or send some support ticket
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
Good Luck with Unnamed exchange!
How can coins be listed there?