Pages:
Author

Topic: Unobtanium In-House Exchange - page 7. (Read 104896 times)

IMZ
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
April 09, 2015, 12:47:43 AM
PM sent to Bitcoin National. He should be Verifying his bullion, for his DVC, over at Cryptoguild very soon.

Woo hoo!

m
IMZ
legendary
April 08, 2015, 07:00:12 PM
I'm here, B.N. Back shortly here and over at the Guild.

m
Activity: 342
Merit: 250
April 08, 2015, 08:42:23 AM

Not sure how to verify?

So I have a couple oZ. held by BigTimeSpaghetti
He is the vault keep.

I have 2 more shots and can upload them but can't do the include login and take picture in front of computer.

Also, I'd rather maybe do these as separate items (not DVC) since the UNO bars might be extra rare.  I was thinking something along the lines as trade-able certificates and if you'd like delivery then you pay BigTimeSpaghetti to ship to your particular home address.

Thoughts?

Hi BN, thanks for the photo. This thread will be closing soon as we move things over to cryptoguild for considerably easier administration of our various projects. It would be best to get the verification done on the new location - indeed, there is a DVC verification section just for members that you'll only see once you register and log in: https://cryptoguild.qnetau.com/viewforum.php?f=19

Sign up, have a read and get your verification topic posted (for help, see the guidelines in the stickied topic there). A couple of Trusted Traders will confirm by replying in your topic and that'll be that!

All DVC holders will be encouraged to re-verify once we're all on the new site so that we'll all have a central place from which to check and update our holdings, etc. The forums are just the start of what I hope we can build together so there's a focus on getting quality data in the right place early on. DVC verification is one of those pieces in the greater puzzle! Thanks Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
April 08, 2015, 08:00:03 AM
Trusted Traders:

# Wickedsick, one star
# IndiaMikeZulu (Mark), one star
# Edgar, one star
# Falling Knife, one star
# Bitcoin Charlie, one star

And let Mark's Experiment begin:

guys, I am a pensioner, so my budget is tiny. I have about .6 BTC coming in from our IMZ's last 'buy.' Henceforth, as an exercise, I am gonna try to buy no more BTC through the fiat-banking system!! I shall save my pennies; pay for silver bars to be delivered to Unobtanium community members and others (quite legal), and receive UNO for the bars. Go!!

m

I am confused: isn't this one of my posts? (tee hee -- back when everyone had just one star!)
Yeah, I saw that and thought I got demoted, LOL.

@Bitcoin National, that's a beautiful picture!
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
April 08, 2015, 07:28:02 AM

Not sure how to verify?

So I have a couple oZ. held by BigTimeSpaghetti
He is the vault keep.

I have 2 more shots and can upload them but can't do the include login and take picture in front of computer.

Also, I'd rather maybe do these as separate items (not DVC) since the UNO bars might be extra rare.  I was thinking something along the lines as trade-able certificates and if you'd like delivery then you pay BigTimeSpaghetti to ship to your particular home address.

Thoughts?

IMZ
legendary
April 08, 2015, 03:24:56 AM
Woo hoo! Today's Daily Post is . . . over at cryptoguild.com
IMZ
legendary
April 08, 2015, 03:18:10 AM
Trusted Traders:

# Wickedsick, one star
# IndiaMikeZulu (Mark), one star
# Edgar, one star
# Falling Knife, one star
# Bitcoin Charlie, one star

And let Mark's Experiment begin:

guys, I am a pensioner, so my budget is tiny. I have about .6 BTC coming in from our IMZ's last 'buy.' Henceforth, as an exercise, I am gonna try to buy no more BTC through the fiat-banking system!! I shall save my pennies; pay for silver bars to be delivered to Unobtanium community members and others (quite legal), and receive UNO for the bars. Go!!

m

I am confused: isn't this one of my posts? (tee hee -- back when everyone had just one star!)
IMZ
legendary
April 07, 2015, 09:42:32 PM
Cryptsy's Unobtanium wallet is under maintenance.
IMZ
legendary
April 07, 2015, 07:42:29 PM
Woo hoo! Trades 92 and 93 are both 'Complete.'  They constituted one basic trade -- 100 Uno 'wholesale' for Prominerone. Thus, Project Hoover and 'coin wholesaling' are now quite real.

m
IMZ
legendary
April 07, 2015, 07:01:53 PM
Morning, B.C. I shall take your question seriously, and write and post an 'essay-ette' in reply tomorrow.

Keep helping me usher everyone across to Cryptoguild.com

Mark
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
April 07, 2015, 06:03:04 PM
Excited about CG!

Some deep thoughts I read recently about money...

Money, as defined by Lietaer, is nothing more than an agreement to use something as a medium of exchange.That’s it. An agreement. If the agreement falls apart, so does the foundation of what is called “money.” 

Sounds a lot like trust?
IMZ
legendary
April 07, 2015, 04:23:38 AM
Un-Ex Daily Update    7/4/2015    [Western Australia – a half a day ahead of the U.S.]      

Un-Ex Trade Tracker    | Tech Support thread for UNO newcomers         

Unobtanium 'solid': .0132/.0119         

Markets: Cryptsy; Bittrex; Bleutrade; Coinbroker            

Trusted Traders:   on IndiaMikeZulu.com and on the Un-Ex Trade Tracker         

DVC: 10.53kg UNO & 0.1313 BTC            

'Core-tanium' (see the list on the Un-Ex Trade Tracker):            
This is BTC pledged as anti-dump ammo (fiat pledges will be added). Holding address: 1DG6gjrZ6XyzSUBA6GBrhra5FSQwkiQy7y            

• IMZ Mark   0.25   
  • Benefactor   0.1   
  • Sirsmokesalot   0.32   
  • Bitcoin Charlie   1.0   
  • and IMZ 'CD' 2.0, in Ian Ridgwell's wallet: 19zzuDTQXQJsiESjQ8dVcS4ZjADgkc6c4w            

Liquidity Pledges (see the list on the Trade Tracker):            
    • Local Chapter - Australia            
      • cragv, $100
      • IMZ Mark: $AU 250 (by March 31st)
    • Local Chapter - USA            
      • Bitcoin Charlie, $500
    • International            
      • Bitcoin National, 100 Uno @ $3.15 (Paypal)

'Frozen' UNO:            
    • Guyinanutshell, 100 Uno, until May 1, 2015, @ uUB5igPeTMUXxfAqMVQ15FidQmtomemJbL (at least to practise setting up separate wallets for equity DVC)

Activity: 308
April 07, 2015, 01:57:37 AM
Morning, Siameze. Yes, you have turned up at a great time. This year is gonna be huge!

Trade 92 is up.

It's a special order for Prominerone: first 'coin-wholesaling' -- we're selling a 'packet' of 75 Uno and and a packet of 25.  100 Uno!

Me off to town. Back this afternoon.

Mark

Thanks Mark!

Order Number One: 75 Uno @ .013 each (=.975 Btc)

Order Number Two: 25 @ .0120 (= .3 Btc)
Activity: 342
April 07, 2015, 01:37:33 AM
It'd be a good idea to post all new trade discussion and comments directly in the Cg Un-Ex thread given this one will be closing soon.

Your user account will shortly have 'Trusted Trader' under your name if you're a Un-Ex Trusted Trader already when you sign up. Also of note is the DVC Verification area (visible once you have an account on the forums), where all existing DVC holders are encouraged to post their own verification photos there so that we have easy reference for all TT DVC holders.

Sign up, have a look around and please do feel free to leave constructive criticism, comments, suggestions, etc. in the Site Discussion thread. Thanks all, see you over there Smiley
IMZ
legendary
April 06, 2015, 05:00:40 PM
Morning, Siameze. Yes, you have turned up at a great time. This year is gonna be huge!

Trade 92 is up.

It's a special order for Prominerone: first 'coin-wholesaling' -- we're selling a 'packet' of 75 Uno and and a packet of 25.  100 Uno!

Me off to town. Back this afternoon.

Mark
legendary
Activity: 1064
April 06, 2015, 06:36:04 AM
I saw the post on reddit and went to check it out. Very nice work guys. Indeed there a lot of hidden surprises here, and as I said before looks as if I got in at the right time on this one. Wink

IMZ
legendary
April 06, 2015, 03:42:10 AM
The Un-Ex community has a new home. Please help Ian and cragv and I to usher everyone across. We expect to lock this thread in about a fortnight.

All suggestions welcome.

http://cryptoguild.com

Pages:
Jump to: