Pages:
Author

Topic: (Unofficial) [ANN] Litecoin [LTC] to X11 algorithm hardfork - page 6. (Read 68442 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Meep
What a joke! Tech Luddites trying to stop progress... This isn't 2010 anymore, big money is coming into crypto and this project just muddies the water around a highly successful (#2) coin. Go create some crap altcoin if that is your intention.

ASIC will stratify LTC with BTC, separating it from the shit.

WIth ASIC big money is GOING AWAY from cryptos ..

KNCminer bought an old helicopter-hangar in northern Sweden (5.500 m2) to mine Bitcoins with their powerful minings-rigs. "We make three million swedish crones (466,000USD) everyday from mining Bitcoins and selling, says Sam Cole, CEO KNCminer."

They have most network and they just mine and dump and have giant profit on expense off the others..and price goes down little by little..every $ you spend buying bitcoin big part off it go in to their pockets.

QFT!

People are just ignorant or brain dead...

Exactly.

Litecoin suffers form "the law of the handicap of a head start".

Same thing killed Nokia. It made the management of Nokia afraid to make changes to their business model and products (like their OS Symbian).

We don't want LTC to become the next Nokia or Kodak.
If Bitcoin is Napster, let LTC become Torrents.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
What a joke! Tech Luddites trying to stop progress... This isn't 2010 anymore, big money is coming into crypto and this project just muddies the water around a highly successful (#2) coin. Go create some crap altcoin if that is your intention.

KNCminer bought an old helicopter-hangar in northern Sweden (5.500 m2) to mine Bitcoins with their powerful minings-rigs. "We make three million swedish crones (466,000USD) everyday from mining Bitcoins and selling, says Sam Cole, CEO KNCminer."

They have most network and they just mine and dump and have giant profit on expense off the others..and price goes down little by little..every $ you spend buying bitcoin big part off it go in to their pockets.

QFT!

People are just ignorant or brain dead...
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

Activity: 380
Merit: 250

Activity: 94
Meep
Added a link to the statement of a Litecoin developer to the OP.

https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=18166.0
Activity: 253
Merit: 100
Why buy asics if mining with them isn't profitable unless you're the manufacturer smart ass?

I won't bother posting anymore, people in here need to get an MRI scan.

This. The only people who make any real money off ASICs are the manufacturers of them. By the time they sell them on to the public they're practically worthless.

"ASICs put power in the hands of the little guy!" LOL, there's one born every minute.

That $400 S1 Antminer will never pay for itself. Neither will the Titan when KnC have finished mining with it and flog it on to you suckers. For people in the money game it's amazing how many of you can't do simple math.

Ahahahah! EXACTLY!!!
Activity: 253
Why buy asics if mining with them isn't profitable unless you're the manufacturer smart ass?

I won't bother posting anymore, people in here need to get an MRI scan.

Perfectly agree with you... but lot of people have big problems... and will go on to think that asics means more hashpower for less energy, more coins with less fatigue... what to do? let them to think what they want... to spend their money and to realise after 2 months their hashpower is already shit and they didn't pay back the investment yet... not last they could use their asics as hi-tech ornament...
aws
Activity: 219
anyone ever thought that cryptos are in a huge bubble right now?
aws
Activity: 219

This is a surefire way to kill the coin. Take a look at "Hirocoin" for example, a botnet is creating 600k a day and lets face it when the others catch on its going to be a bloodbath.

Dude!
Hirocoin has a one minute block rate and 400 coins per block
 so 24 * 60 *400 = 576,000 max coins per day
So how can this unnamed botnet of yours generate 600k a day
Activity: 126
Let me correct this for you.
You are not a LTC dev, you are a "dev" who wants to meddle with LTC algo
You want to create a LTC for to introduce a new coin
You are intentionally misleading people for your own profit

+1

In all case we have enough coin, so if litecoin die it will be Ok (i sold all my litecoin yesterday for invest into other coins)

We need to delete some coins, i can understand than people who have LTC do not agree with me, but it's not my fault and your fault if a tons of coins are released.

Also the bitcointalk admin who let the "Altcoin Announcement" open, it kill the cryptocurrencies. Now you can blame the responsible.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1125

LOL of course Litecoin devs doesn't want the algorithm to change... because they massively invested in ASIC scrypt.

Don't listen to ASIC investors. Do the X11 algorithm change or get fucked.
Activity: 588
Merit: 504
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Activity: 324
Merit: 250

I agree with Coblee, it would hurt the coin too much if this project succeeds.

Instead use another name for the coin like HiroCoin did.
Activity: 42

So here is OFFICIAL LTC announce, right? great. Keep unchanged.
Activity: 140

Here is the response from official dev Litecoin, and I believe in his decision
Activity: 59
donator
Activity: 1654
Merit: 1287
Creator of Litecoin. Cryptocurrency enthusiast.
Activity: 64
Let me correct this for you.
You are not a LTC dev, you are a "dev" who wants to meddle with LTC algo
You want to create a LTC for to introduce a new coin
You are intentionally misleading people for your own profit

That's true. But I'm afraid of most of users won't realise it.
They just want to do sth for the purpose of their own profit.
Pages:
Jump to: