Pages:
Author

Topic: [Unofficial] Coinpot.co - new microwallet - page 5. (Read 100540 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
1 bch and 0.002 btc  were ordered on  February 9th. Today I checked the wallet and they were credited on March 5 and 10. Thanks coinpot, it was fun with you  Grin. Despite the fact that the site does not work, the databases with the accounts with the ordered withdrawal have been preserved, and there is a hope that you will soon receive your earned money.  Wink
Activity: 14
Merit: 1
To me happened same. Got scammed for 0,013 BTC. Made withdrawal mid Januar, now they say that all BTC is paid but I got nothing...
Activity: 19
well, i checked every single btc transaction they gave on their page, and my address wasn't listed there. welp, guess i just lost my btc despite literally withdrawing it january 16th.
Activity: 2016
Merit: 531
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10

Hi! I need to know if there is still time to receive the values for my wallets that I have at CoinPot. I have all the receiving and mining wallets. is it possible to recover the values?
Thank's for any answer.

Hey,

I'm afraid you're too late. The site has completely shut down since the end of February.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 254
I just want to update status of my payment. On 11th March I received my almost 500 DOGE, this payment was pending almost from start of February. So, it was my last coins remaining on Coinpot and finally I got. If you had pending payment for long time, I think you will receive it too, there is no need to worry. Unless they found your account suspircious and cancelled payment.

Same here! Requested a payment more than 1 month ago of 117 DOGE and received it also 2 days ago  Smiley.
Just be patient and you will probably also recieve your payment.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330
Slava Ukraini!
I just want to update status of my payment. On 11th March I received my almost 500 DOGE, this payment was pending almost from start of February. So, it was my last coins remaining on Coinpot and finally I got. If you had pending payment for long time, I think you will receive it too, there is no need to worry. Unless they found your account suspircious and cancelled payment.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
No we can't, they are considering that they are above all international laws and that they are not accountable to anyone.

There are no "international laws". The term "international law" refers to treaties between counties and there certainly are not any of those concerning crypto faucets. Coinpot like everyone else in the world is only subject to the laws in the country they operate from.
Activity: 102
I didn't do anything violating their rule,
yet my BCH payout (~$900) is gone...(they claim BCH payout is finished.)

can someone PM them?

No we can't, they are considering that they are above all international laws and that they are not accountable to anyone.
Activity: 1
I didn't do anything violating their rule,
yet my BCH payout (~$900) is gone...(they claim BCH payout is finished.)

can someone PM them?

still not receiving anything ...

well they made some more big payouts today
might be worth checking again...otherwise it will probably come in one of their future batches
I don't think so, they did a selective scam, probably he will not get nothing. Btw if i don't get my money (1000$) I'm going to do something against them, so if someone wants to join we can chat here
Activity: 9

might be worth checking again...otherwise it will probably come in one of their future batches
I don't think so, they did a selective scam, probably he will not get nothing. Btw if i don't get my money (1000$) I'm going to do something against them, so if someone wants to join we can chat here
Activity: 338
Merit: 104

Activity: 53
Activity: 102
Let's see if they will pay someone tomorrow...
Activity: 1
Coinpot, Also do not forget the users who drew for Microwallets (Faucetpay and Expresscrypto, I made my last withdrawal there on February 27th and I was not paid .. it was my only withdrawal.
Activity: 53
BITCOIN CASH
Paid today: 20.16640577 BCH
https://blockchair.com/bitcoin-cash/transaction/29dd8023c1ddb6502b10ebea76a7592e8723630a6b04134766970a574f63fa34
Remaining pending withdrawals: 0 BCH

I've been reading here quietly for a long time... I first decided to not join in to all the complaints about not being paid, because I understand that it might be a bad moment in time to shut down a faucet site like this, with all the coin values going up and hundreds of thousands of users want to cash out at the same time.... I can imagine that they might be in trouble cashing out all of the users at once and need more time for this. I always hoped they get their communication straight and that they would send a clear signal to us: "don't worry, you will get paid!". Now, that they have done this, I will no longer wait and raise my voice:

First of all: I'm no coinpot hater. I've been with coinpot.co for several years. I always got my withdrawals, when requested, mostly within a timely manner. until february.
I haven't done anything wrong, did not break their TOS, only did what I did for years: deposited a fair amount of money in their system and took part in faucets, multiplier, and lottery. They made a lot of money with my gambling, but this is perfectly fine as it was really that: gambling with real dollars and what I lost, that's what they gain. period. I deemed them being a legit business nonetheless, given the volumes that passed their system every day, withdrawals that passed the blockchain reliably FOR YEARS, and finally due to the fact, that they paid me out every single time since 2017, when I requested it.

As said - until february.
I'm still awaiting my last withdrawal of high volumes of BTC, LTC, and BCH.

Otherwise as stated in their thread, not all of the requested BCH were being paid as of yet - that's why I want to speak up now.
I have proof that my crypto amount of 26.97 BCH has been requested on 1. feb. 2021 and has been PENDING since then.
I have proof of other withdrawals waiting in BTC and LTC at a similar FIAT value. LTC was requested on 1. feb. 2021, BTC was requested on 24. feb 2021.
Plus, I have proof that on 1. feb. 2021 I owned more than 330.000.000 tokens which I then converted and split up in multiple steps into three different chunks of crypto BTC, LTC and BCH of an even value. I'd like to mention, that the conversion value of the tokens reflected what I expected: 10,000 token ~= 1 USD. Conversion was no problem, and the value of the received coins then reflected that exchange rate.

@coinpotoffical:
since no transaction has been shown up at my requested withdrawal address, at least the amount of PENDING BCH withdrawals can't be 0, so your claim regarding full payout of BCH backlog is false. please double-check it. maybe my two withdrawal requests of BTC and LTC are still included in the "withdrawal backlog", the BCH amount clearly isn't.

until the last moments of the coinpot.co website all of these last withdrawal requests of mine were PENDING, so they obviously didn't get canceled, at least as far as I know.

are there any other people waiting for a withdrawal of more than 100 million tokens or am I the only idiot?
Activity: 9
I'm still waiting for my btc since 17 January...
What about me? They didn't cancelled my withdraw it just disappeared from by btc logs. Have i to wait or, more probably, i have lost my 0.017 btc?
Activity: 2016
Merit: 531
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10
Respect to Coinpot for coming to Bitcointalk and explaining about backlog of payments, I didn't expected it.
I'm still waiting for my Dogecoin to arrive, but jow I'm more confident that I will get it.

Don't worry, surely you'd get it soon enough.

IMO, one huge mistake CoinPotty made was not being open to criticisms. If it's a one-man show, hire someone else to handle the requests:
This particular thread was created as the official announcement (ANN) thread when CoinPot was first opened. However we soon closed the thread following a number of toxic and personally threatening messages received, and moved to full support simply via our helpdesk email. Also for these reasons we will not engage in any discussions on those other threads.

Source: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.56492639

I mean when you open a service, you have to prepare for such feedback. Good or bad, they help your business.

And with that thread locked again, there's no way anyone's able to communicate with that person sadly.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330
Slava Ukraini!
Respect to Coinpot for coming to Bitcointalk and explaining about backlog of payments, I didn't expected it.
I'm still waiting for my Dogecoin to arrive, but jow I'm more confident that I will get it.
Activity: 14
My LTC payment is still pending (equivalent to 30$), time is running and i'm afraid they will never pay after the end of month.

Maybe it helps you figuring out where in the cue you are if I tell you, my LTC withdrawal to wallet from jan 29 came through today.

Hmm, thanks for info.
I also made a LTC withdrawal on Feb 1.
So I guess I have to wait at least 1-2 more days  Wink

Deposit Confirmed

You've received 0.40301392 LTC in your Binance account.

Finally Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 585
Merit: 20
I take that as good news and it perfectly in line with my earlier question of what their future business partners would think if they were pulling an exit scam here.
Looks like they did consider that as such a big problem that they even reactivated their own thread in this forum to assure everyone they will still get paid.
Pages:
Jump to: