Pages:
Author

Topic: [Unofficial] Coinpot.co - new microwallet - page 8. (Read 100540 times)

legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330
Slava Ukraini!
February 20, 2021, 05:40:19 PM
As the time is getting nearer to the date Coinpot closes entirely, are there any updates on people who hadn't got their money yet? I'm curious to see if some users are left unpaid.
I requested my DOGE withdrawal on 2nd February and still haven't got it. I think there is many users like me. But I'm not worried much yet, I still expect that they will send one big payment on final days of service. It's not that much money, but I still hope to get it.
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
February 20, 2021, 04:02:25 AM
As the time is getting nearer to the date Coinpot closes entirely, are there any updates on people who hadn't got their money yet? I'm curious to see if some users are left unpaid.

I am still unpaid, I am about to give up all hope.
The worst is that a week before coinpot announcement, i made a huge deposit. I will never get my investment back.
Activity: 65
February 20, 2021, 04:01:23 AM
Coinpot is being scammy now, bunch of people’s accounts were suspended and their withdrawals canceled,
I got canceled and that I violated rules without further explanation, they do not answer emails and the truth is that I lost by trusting these bastards, lesson learned.

0.00638504 btc
0.01489423 bch
WHAT A INGLORIOUS ENDING...

If someone knows what their new venture is, it would be good to share it in order to expose them.
Activity: 11
February 20, 2021, 03:47:22 AM
Activity: 484
Merit: 250
February 12, 2021, 08:56:38 AM
I referred them lots of members and once per year or so withdrawn a bigger amount, but I'm guessing they are not going to pay me...

Why do I think CoinPot is a scam?
They said they have an unexpected amount of withdrawal request after announcing they are closing doors and they cannot process it because of exchange withdrawal limits, but if you are paying attention closely to coinpot stats, specifically to 'PAID OUT' last 7 days the amount dropped from 2.7 BTC to 1.87 BTC as of today and they were making direct DOGE payments every 24-48 hours, but the last one was made on the 1st of February.

Activity: 14
February 12, 2021, 08:54:53 AM
My LTC payment is still pending (equivalent to 30$), time is running and i'm afraid they will never pay after the end of month.

Maybe it helps you figuring out where in the cue you are if I tell you, my LTC withdrawal to wallet from jan 29 came through today.

Hmm, thanks for info.
I also made a LTC withdrawal on Feb 1.
So I guess I have to wait at least 1-2 more days  Wink
Activity: 585
Merit: 20
February 10, 2021, 02:31:42 AM
My LTC payment is still pending (equivalent to 30$), time is running and i'm afraid they will never pay after the end of month.

Maybe it helps you figuring out where in the cue you are if I tell you, my LTC withdrawal to wallet from jan 29 came through today.
Activity: 102
February 10, 2021, 01:24:24 AM
i thought they would process withdrawals by the earliest first, not whatever they're doing right now. it feels really scummy to see someone who requested a few days ago getting their withdrawal while i've been waiting for over 2 weeks at this point and haven't seen any of it.

but depends on the method also. I think withdrawals to faucetpay or expresscrypto went through faster - so did mine.

This seems to be the case indeed. If you look at the payments they did for dogecoin, than you see only a couple of payments this last couple of days to Faucetpay or Expresscrypto accounts. I guess they will wait to the last day to perform a (huge) blockchain transaction directly to doge wallets.

https://coinpot.co/payouts/dogecoin

Activity: 2100
Merit: 254
February 09, 2021, 02:39:52 PM
i thought they would process withdrawals by the earliest first, not whatever they're doing right now. it feels really scummy to see someone who requested a few days ago getting their withdrawal while i've been waiting for over 2 weeks at this point and haven't seen any of it.

but depends on the method also. I think withdrawals to faucetpay or expresscrypto went through faster - so did mine.

This seems to be the case indeed. If you look at the payments they did for dogecoin, than you see only a couple of payments this last couple of days to Faucetpay or Expresscrypto accounts. I guess they will wait to the last day to perform a (huge) blockchain transaction directly to doge wallets.

https://coinpot.co/payouts/dogecoin
Activity: 116
Merit: 1
February 07, 2021, 03:48:47 PM

Activity: 19
February 05, 2021, 09:05:06 PM
Activity: 338
Merit: 104
February 05, 2021, 08:29:33 PM
i think at this point any btc withdrawals are gone and won't go through, it's been over 2 weeks and i haven't gotten a single bit of it.

they are literally processing thousands of dollars of btc withdrawals each day - 0.68673224 btc paid today ($25k+) https://coinpot.co/payouts/bitcoincore
you are just in the backlog unfortunately, but im sure you will receive it eventually, like everyone else
at this point i've given up on getting it, it's been on "backlog" for over 2 weeks. absolutely ridiculous in my opinion because before the site shutdown i was able to withdraw amounts higher than that and get it within 2 days.

thats because previously there werent 100 x as many users all trying to withdraw at the same time - this is what has caused the backlog
they said they are continuing to process withdrawals and clear the backlog up to the end of february - and there is plenty of evidence (https://coinpot.co/payouts/bitcoincore) that they are keeping to this promise

but i'll take your withdrawal if you have given up on it  Grin
February 05, 2021, 06:27:48 PM
i think at this point any btc withdrawals are gone and won't go through, it's been over 2 weeks and i haven't gotten a single bit of it.

they are literally processing thousands of dollars of btc withdrawals each day - 0.68673224 btc paid today ($25k+) https://coinpot.co/payouts/bitcoincore
you are just in the backlog unfortunately, but im sure you will receive it eventually, like everyone else
at this point i've given up on getting it, it's been on "backlog" for over 2 weeks. absolutely ridiculous in my opinion because before the site shutdown i was able to withdraw amounts higher than that and get it within 2 days.
Activity: 338
Merit: 104
February 05, 2021, 08:47:52 AM

Activity: 315
Merit: 5
February 04, 2021, 08:43:46 PM
I made my withdrawal today at 02:00 UTC and within 12 hours received my doge, ltc and dash. now only btc is pending hoping it will also come soon

same for me. i received litecoin and dash withdrawals quickly - just the btc withdrawal is still pending

edit: btc has arrived now too!!  Grin

Finally recevied my btc withdrawal today
https://blockchair.com/bitcoin/address/34uUAX8okaCdsPGjTWqPtaxjeNCD9wwqD4

Received all withdrawals from coinpot.

farewell coinpoint
February 04, 2021, 07:50:39 PM
Activity: 2100
Merit: 254
February 04, 2021, 05:48:51 AM
I just requested my last withdrawal from Coinpot. Almost 500 DOGE. Let's see how much time this time it will take to get it paid.

Same here! Converted all my other coins and coinpot tokens to DOGE and asked a withdrawal of around 100 DOGE two days ago. Could probably take a while as everybody is asking payments right now.
Activity: 111
Merit: 2
February 03, 2021, 07:43:00 PM
Coinpot faucets already have a system for detecting if you are using a VPN, and it won't let you claim if it detects it. And strictly speaking, Coinpot says it has the right to take your funds if you violate the Terms of Service, but using a VPN is not against the Terms of Service. Yes I realize that using a VPN is a common way to have multiple accounts, but I'm strictly speaking of whether they have a right to confiscate your funds for using a VPN. And plenty of people are claiming they never used a VPN anyway and still had their account suspended.
What if someone's your coinpot.co e-mail and login the faucets with VPN? Could an external actor who knows your e-mail connect with VPN and simulate the true owner is cheating? Think about it ;-)

Of course, think about claiming faucets in a hotel or sth with public WiFi.

In my opinion coinpot.co has nothing to assure its systems against cheaters or multiple accounts, and of course has not anybody as red or blue team.

A possible running exit-scam consists in:

- 1. Start (unsustainable) "VIP Rewards"
- 2. People deposits BTC to convert to tokens and earn % in "VIP Rewards".
- 3. Before December 2020, BTC-token conversion brings you for example 1000 tokens for X BTC.
- 4. BTC value explodes and now January-February 2021, coinpot.co ends: you have to convert-back your tokens to BTC but the conversion is 4 times worse than you made before December 2020.
- Result: People investing coinpot.co "VIP Rewards" earned % in a way but lost much more in other way.

I'm not saying coinpot.co is acting as these points say, but I think I am not the only who knows this way.

My latest withdrawals were received without problems but I think there is lot of people waiting till last day trying to see crypto values decrease to get more cents (and coinpot.co knows it).
Activity: 2016
Merit: 531
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10
February 03, 2021, 03:33:56 AM
Have those users considered that CoinPot could also punish people that used apps to bypass its ads or those autoclaimers?

Even if they could claim with those ads on desktop, doing the opposite on mobile is also detectable.
Activity: 12
Merit: 1
February 03, 2021, 02:17:38 AM
How do you explain, that every day more and more people are ending with suspended accounts and payments won't be processed,

That just MIGHT be, because well over 90% of all faucet users either have multiple accounts or use a VPN or try other ways of cheating.
It's a known fact that NOBODY screams louder than a screwed cheater.
Rest assured for ever single user claiming there would be a scam here, there are 100s if not 1000s who get their money, those just never see a reason to write anything in a forum like this one.

There will certainly be a few users where the automated system at Coinpot generates a false positive, who then due to lack of support won't get their money, but that's a tiny minority relative to the vast amount of users who either really cheated or get paid without problems.

Coinpot faucets already have a system for detecting if you are using a VPN, and it won't let you claim if it detects it. And strictly speaking, Coinpot says it has the right to take your funds if you violate the Terms of Service, but using a VPN is not against the Terms of Service. Yes I realize that using a VPN is a common way to have multiple accounts, but I'm strictly speaking of whether they have a right to confiscate your funds for using a VPN. And plenty of people are claiming they never used a VPN anyway and still had their account suspended.

While yes, the number of people withdrawing at once will lead to an increase to people having transactions cancelled and complaining about it, this is a massive, massive spike. I've withdrawn money plenty of times with no issue, and nothing really changed regarding my behaviors. Does that necessarily mean the owner is intentionally scamming people? Not necessarily. But considering the number of times that Coinpot went down or had other issues, the idea that their fraud detection systems were poorly coded is not that farfetched. I'm sure many people who were scamming the system got away with it too. And right now, it's basically up to Coinpot whether you get your money or they take it all, and you have no knowledge on if they will and no recourse if they do.
Pages:
Jump to: