Pages:
Author

Topic: [Unofficial] Coinpot.co - new microwallet - page 94. (Read 100688 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
I don't know why people need to deposit to coinpot? I have been using coinpot for quite a long time. I can withdraw from coinpot to my wallet without any issues in the past. However, I don't know why their email system suddenly got into trouble a few months ago. I couldn't receive the email confirmation for withdrawal now. Does other have the same problem of not receiving the email confirmation?

Hope coinpot can solve the issues or simply cancel the email confirmation for withdrawal.
Activity: 29
Been with CoinPot a year now. I deposited 0.2 Litecoin over a week ago. Shows up in the blockchain just fine but no credit at CoinPot. Yes, I've withdrawn from there before, usually without problem, 1 time they delayed the withdrawal an extra 4 days. This time was a CoinPot generated LTC deposit address. They had the deposit in 5 minutes. They did not and have not credited the account to this day. They won't respond to emails and the "email has been read" receipts I get say they're looking at them, without resolution or reply. 

Before anybody starts the finger wagging for making a deposit,  was done since they're A LOT cheaper than Changely or some other currency exchange. The whole point was to top off another currency and move it. Perfectly within the rules.   

Address MDRQBoxpk6XqEdDhjH7v5trwr9ijYLcM7V
Balance   0.20501074 / $17.648
Number of transactions   1
Friday, June 29, 2018 12:57:59 PM   1,447,938    713b4181356fc26435042a8cfe0aa92ed6dc4c376e5980dd5851fc546532513c

Activity: 953
Merit: 102
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
Okay, I understand. Undecided But then what about Multi Cryptonite? Huh Is it legit and are they paying? Anyways they are saying that they are automating CoinPot and other faucets and this advertisement is coming also from CoinPot and it's faucets. I asked about it from a CoinPot faucet but no answer. This advertisement also gave me an idea about faucets being possible to automate but I didn't dare to invest in Multi Cryptonite because it may be a scam too like most of the other sites. So I tried if it is even possible to automate faucets actually.
If I would get a response from them I sure would have been more careful but I could automate some faucets and it was really good because it saved a lot of time. I can't understand why banning accounts before their advertisements that give a bad standard to their users. I just want to quit my nasty and dangerous job as soon as possible and I even don't know yet if I sent a money to a right miner which is not a scam that CoinPot gave me. Undecided

Buddy, bots will always get you banned. The whole point of giving out coin is to get the adverts seen by humans. Anyway, you'll never make enough from faucets to quit your job, nor from mining unless you've got a room full of expensive ASCII machines and cheap electricity. I would look for another route to riches if I were you.
The old email is back to available now but I didn't receive the email confirmation for withdrawal. What can I do? Coinpot's support never reply. Can coinpot please solve the problem or cancel the email confirmation?
Activity: 3
Okay, I understand. Undecided But then what about Multi Cryptonite? Huh Is it legit and are they paying? Anyways they are saying that they are automating CoinPot and other faucets and this advertisement is coming also from CoinPot and it's faucets. I asked about it from a CoinPot faucet but no answer. This advertisement also gave me an idea about faucets being possible to automate but I didn't dare to invest in Multi Cryptonite because it may be a scam too like most of the other sites. So I tried if it is even possible to automate faucets actually.
If I would get a response from them I sure would have been more careful but I could automate some faucets and it was really good because it saved a lot of time. I can't understand why banning accounts before their advertisements that give a bad standard to their users. I just want to quit my nasty and dangerous job as soon as possible and I even don't know yet if I sent a money to a right miner which is not a scam that CoinPot gave me. Undecided
Activity: 2142
Merit: 254
Hello!

I am new here but I am worried. CoinPot has been good and served me for a very long time already but now my account has been suspended and I seems to be unable to withdraw my money successfully although I can use it and all its faucets otherwise. I don't blame them for this totally because I have used a bot that can automate few faucets but I don't hope a response from them because I know such 48 hours answering e-mailing features - those are mostly useless.

I would like to know what to do next. Do someone of you know for how long an account will be suspended and if forever then can I try to start from the beginning by registering a new account. I even don't know why they suspend instead of terminating because it makes no difference for me as I can't gain any money.

Lol game over for you my friend. Using a bot is not smart as it will at one point always be detected by the system.
You can forget about coinpot. Don't hope for an answer, as don't reply to any mails at all.
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
Hello!

I am new here but I am worried. CoinPot has been good and served me for a very long time already but now my account has been suspended and I seems to be unable to withdraw my money successfully although I can use it and all its faucets otherwise. I don't blame them for this totally because I have used a bot that can automate few faucets but I don't hope a response from them because I know such 48 hours answering e-mailing features - those are mostly useless.

I would like to know what to do next. Do someone of you know for how long an account will be suspended and if forever then can I try to start from the beginning by registering a new account. I even don't know why they suspend instead of terminating because it makes no difference for me as I can't gain any money.

Using a bot is a blatant breach of terms and was only ever going to result in a ban. You can make an appeal to the site admin but I doubt you'll get any sympathy.

Your IP will be blacklisted so it's doubtful that you'll be able to create a new account. Perhaps it's time to move on?
Activity: 3
Hello!

Activity: 142
Merit: 7
Sorry to disturb, I made a LTC deposit last week on my coinpot account and with the address indicated but it’s still not credited on my account after more than 100 confirmations... someone already had this kind of issue ?
I controlled my address the LTC is arrived but not credited... what can I do except waiting a control from coinpot ?

did you make sure the deposit was the minimum amount for ltc? in the case it 0.01 ltc. if you made a smaller deposit it will NOT credit to your account.

Yes of course I deposited 0,42 LTC ... :-(
Activity: 62
Sorry to disturb, I made a LTC deposit last week on my coinpot account and with the address indicated but it’s still not credited on my account after more than 100 confirmations... someone already had this kind of issue ?
I controlled my address the LTC is arrived but not credited... what can I do except waiting a control from coinpot ?

did you make sure the deposit was the minimum amount for ltc? in the case it 0.01 ltc. if you made a smaller deposit it will NOT credit to your account.
Activity: 142
Merit: 7
Activity: 35
nice service..i got more then 100k satoshi from it
Activity: 7
I'm not sure if it's been brought up - I looked briefly, but didn't find anything - but I noticed that when you change your password in your Coinpot account, you can still reuse the old passwords. I've tested this a few times and it does indeed prove out. I contacted support about this, but of course they never responded.

Just wanted to put it out there as this seems to be the only really somewhat active thread for the site, yet unofficial.

This is a huge issue on many levels!
When my email address for the coinpot account was still valid, I submitted withdrawal for many times. However, I can't receive the email confirmation at all. I send email to the support. No reply!

Now, the old email address is no longer available, I really don't know how to withdraw my coins. Please remove email confirmation!
Activity: 410
Merit: 1
Anyone else having (more than usual) problems with recaptcha?

Yes, i have serious trouble with this sh...

I've wasted hours on captchas in the past 48 hours. It's impossible. Kinda defeats the whole purpose of a wallet if you can't withdraw. This is a very bad sign.

Have you tried signing out of Gmail/Google? Works every time for me. Also, try turning your router off and on again as well.

I was finally able to get it done using a different computer and a browser that had never been logged into Gmail.
★★ freecoyn.com ★★

I've wasted hours on captchas in the past 48 hours. It's impossible. Kinda defeats the whole purpose of a wallet if you can't withdraw. This is a very bad sign.

Have you tried signing out of Gmail/Google? Works every time for me. Also, try turning your router off and on again as well.
Activity: 410
Merit: 1

Activity: 282

★★ freecoyn.com ★★
My old email is no longer valid, how can I change the account email on coinpot?
How can I withdraw the coins if the email address cannot receive emails anymore?

You can't. You need access to your original sign-up email. There's a huge question of ownership at stake here.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
My old email is no longer valid, how can I change the account email on coinpot?
How can I withdraw the coins if the email address cannot receive emails anymore?
It's impossible to change email address on Coinpot...
Pages:
Jump to: