Pages:
Author

Topic: [Unofficial] Coinpot.co - new microwallet - page 98. (Read 100688 times)

Activity: 279
Merit: 100
I cant claim from mooncash .. and slow ..
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
EDIT: after multiple test. At times it seems that when one of the MOON faucet is loaded and has the user focus, it mine around 20/25% of your cpu. I tested it for like 10 minutes and it slowed down my cpu hash from a mining software every time I focused a MOON faucet and it went back to normal every time I closed / minimized the browser or simply focused a random tab like facebook or google.

But after another couple of tries, I could not replicate that anymore so perhaps it is one of their AD that CPU mine and since the AD rotates, it might not be there 100% of times.

I'll definitely check this more often since this is shady.
Activity: 953
Merit: 102
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
It seems like the Moon faucets might be mining with your CPU without your approval or knowledge. My antivirus is constantly blocking against it which caused the website to not load properly.

I noticed the same thing as well, when running the faucets on brave browser, my cpu goes crazy and I sometimes have alerts from windows defender.
I never activated the minning bonus, but possibly minning is used anyway..

Although, since yesterday moon faucets are really slow, I can't even claim from moonbitcoin.cash and moondash.co.in, I will loose my 100% daily loyalty bonus Sad
hum, didn't notice this, my antivirus comodo dont say anything about moonfaucets, and my cpu still around 6 % to 8 % with more 20 tabs open.
moonfaucets works well for me, may be it comes from another faucet you use ?

Likewise, they are not mining without your knowledge.
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
It seems like the Moon faucets might be mining with your CPU without your approval or knowledge. My antivirus is constantly blocking against it which caused the website to not load properly.

I noticed the same thing as well, when running the faucets on brave browser, my cpu goes crazy and I sometimes have alerts from windows defender.

Although, since yesterday moon faucets are really slow, I can't even claim from moonbitcoin.cash and moondash.co.in, I will loose my 100% daily loyalty bonus Sad
hum, didn't notice this, my antivirus comodo dont say anything about moonfaucets, and my cpu still around 6 % to 8 % with more 20 tabs open.
moonfaucets works well for me, may be it comes from another faucet you use ?
Activity: 17

Activity: 322
Hello,
Today i can't claim to bitfun (tried to refresh many times...), may i will later :x
finally could claim after 2 or 3 hours...
SO slow these days Sad
Well, for me Coinpot website and all their faucets loads smoothly in recent days, I didn't had similar issues luckily.

That wierd. I've tried from my cerllphone to see if it was related to my ISP but had the same issue there.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
SO slow these days Sad
Well, for me Coinpot website and all their faucets loads smoothly in recent days, I didn't had similar issues luckily.
Activity: 279
SO slow these days Sad

me too, loading slow ..
Activity: 62
SO slow these days Sad

the moon faucets have been working well for me for a few days now but last week was rough for all of us.
SO slow these days Sad
Activity: 854
Merit: 307
The moon* sites are very slow from my end.

Yeps, all of them, again.
Activity: 62

it has been that way for me all weekend. tried several devices and still the same slow loading times. Angry
Activity: 840
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
Activity: 12
Update

Today I received my BCH on my wallet, which I withdrew 4 days ago. Now I can also see the transaction on the blockchain (previously I got the 404 error).
So folks, check your wallets  Wink
Activity: 254
Merit: 11
Call 811 before you dig
Definitely doesn't look good.

I used a Coinpot address. Did my last conversions and withdrawals on 20 April.
From the way everything is acting, it appears that Coinpot has folded and took what they could. Rather unfortunate, as Coinpot had developed a degree of trust. A long con?

Best of luck, all.
Activity: 5
hello

i haven't received bch either ,, 3 days already ...
CoinPot  COMPLETED
Withdrawal of 0.001 bch to

It seems like we couldn't find what you were looking for neither on
the Bitcoin blockchain, nor on the Bitcoin Cash blockchain, nor on the Ethereum blockchain 😞

it's happening to anyone else here ?

It seems that Coinpot stole a lot of bch this week  Shocked Huh Undecided
Activity: 6
hello kutsu,
we were talking about this here : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.37186182

i have no idea if weekly payment will start again and i think no one knows. how sad !
Bad news  Embarrassed
Still waiting the free weekly payouts...  Cry

hello kutsu,
we were talking about this here : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.37186182

i have no idea if weekly payment will start again and i think no one knows. how sad !
Pages:
Jump to: