Pages:
Author

Topic: [Unofficial] Coinpot.co - new microwallet - page 97. (Read 100688 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
clickforbitco.in is down for me:
Error 502
Bad gateway

hum, don't think its a coinpot faucet...

Sorry , wrong topic Wink
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
Over the last couple of days, sometimes it works like a charm and sometimes like today, half the faucet are slow as hell, can't cpu mine on coinpot.co and capcha are asking me things 8 times in a row :/
Activity: 308
Error 502
Bad gateway

hum, don't think its a coinpot faucet...
Activity: 36
Error 502
Bad gateway
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
I have no problem on the faucet sites as they are from a separate thing or whatever you call it, my problem is in logging in into coinpot itself. It takes over 5 mins just to show the broken login page. After logging in from the broken loggin page this is what I see on the dashboard.

http://prntscr.com/joemhq
Activity: 410
hello,
i don't have any issues to open coinpot. i did 5 withdraw last sunday 27/05/2018 and i was paid within 48 hours as usual.

Can you login now?
i'm logged from yesterday, when i launched coinpot from moondash (i just did it), my coinpot account open in 1 or 2 seconds

Are you able to reach and claim from bitfun? That is also down for me. All moon faucets seem to be working.
i just claimed from all coinpots faucets (i was logged from yesterday too), all works fine from my side
(last month in april, i remember i got few issues, slow load... i had to wait, refresh and try again for login to bonusbitcoin)

Ok. Thanks for checking.
hello,
i don't have any issues to open coinpot. i did 5 withdraw last sunday 27/05/2018 and i was paid within 48 hours as usual.

Can you login now?
i'm logged from yesterday, when i launched coinpot from moondash (i just did it), my coinpot account open in 1 or 2 seconds

Are you able to reach and claim from bitfun? That is also down for me. All moon faucets seem to be working.
i just claimed from all coinpots faucets (i was logged from yesterday too), all works fine from my side
(last month in april, i remember i got few issues, slow load... i had to wait, refresh and try again for login to bonusbitcoin)
hello,

Can you login now?

hello,

Can you login now?
hello,

Can you login now?
hello,
Very slow loading and kinda worried because this has been happening for how many days already, most of exit scam gambling sites I used started with slow loading until they cannot be reached anymore, I might be paranoid but I have experienced this kinds of things.

If the site does load, this is what comes out. . .
http://prntscr.com/jod23t

I am sure my internet is working really good when I open this site.

I get the same thing. Have not been able to login for 3 days.
Activity: 180
Very slow loading and kinda worried because this has been happening for how many days already, most of exit scam gambling sites I used started with slow loading until they cannot be reached anymore, I might be paranoid but I have experienced this kinds of things.

If the site does load, this is what comes out. . .
http://prntscr.com/jod23t

I am sure my internet is working really good when I open this site.

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
Can anyone confirm that they are able to login to coinpot and withdraw?
For me Coinpot loads quite slow today, but I can login. Now I tried to request withdrawal and didn't had any issues.
Can anyone confirm that they are able to login to coinpot and withdraw?
Activity: 279
bitfun.co too seems not working, style doesnt load with an 524 error origin timeout

in my pc showing this "Internal Server Error "
Activity: 840
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
bitfun.co too seems not working, style doesnt load with an 524 error origin timeout

coinpot ok, moondash.co.in doesn't load from mobile.

Interesting. I am not having any problems with any of the moon faucets from mobile. However, cant login to coinpot wallet even on Win 10.
Activity: 840
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
coinpot ok, moondash.co.in doesn't load from mobile.
Anybody else havimg trouble logging in to Coinpot.co ? Tried on multiple devices, can't log in.
Pages:
Jump to: