Pages:
Author

Topic: Unpaid bounty - page 2. (Read 2397 times)

Activity: 821
Merit: 101
October 04, 2018, 09:12:32 PM
When you have followed some bounty then at the end of the bounty they promise to distribute their tokens based on the time they have specified. But in fact, after waiting some time token not sent. What's worse, it turns out bounty that we have followed is a scam.
How do you deal with this while your time has gone to work on bounty to promote their projects.
When you join in bounty campaigns you agree to what will happen. What you will gonna do is to make a research on the bounty you wish to join in to lessen the risk of being scammed at the end.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
October 04, 2018, 08:56:00 PM
you can't to do anything with unpaid bounty guys, unfortunately.
about 50% of the bounties I participated in 2018 were unpaid, so sad but that's pretty common now
I'd been low in bounty hunting now, being active too much in bounty at times that ICO fails and scammers , it will be a frustration if we put too much effort.
Activity: 116
Merit: 1
October 03, 2018, 09:08:37 PM
about 50% of the bounties I participated in 2018 were unpaid, so sad but that's pretty common now

Yah its a risky business, even if they don't pay it doesn't really mean its a scam.  They could of just failed to raise enough money so their project completely failed.
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
October 03, 2018, 06:16:03 PM
You can't do anything if from the beginning the team and the dev have intended not to pay the bounty. You can do complaints and if you need to do red trush if a fatal error
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
October 03, 2018, 11:53:56 AM
honestly if everyone is working but not paid then people will definitely be angry, I often bounty that is finished but not paid, like the envion I did not receive at all.
Activity: 277
Merit: 101
October 03, 2018, 11:33:20 AM
We took the telegrams and watched the bonus campaign, along with tracking down the roadmap when we asked them fraudsters, we could recommend to the boycott community.
Activity: 840
Merit: 262
October 03, 2018, 07:57:04 AM
Activity: 630
Merit: 267
October 03, 2018, 06:01:28 AM
Unfortunately, people are disappointed when expectations do not come true. I didn't get paid for the signature of the Envion, and I worked a lot. So I hope they'il disappear because they ate our rights.
Activity: 406
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
October 03, 2018, 02:24:47 AM
We are currently unable to punish these forged bounty creators. For our hunters, we cycle through these tasks every month. The only thing we can do is to improve our knowledge and reduce the chance of being cheated!
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
October 02, 2018, 11:54:33 PM
Scam accusation effect nothing to manager who not paid the the bounty participatns. they still continue to promote scam bounty. Let's leave the managers. better use bountyplatform, bountyportal, bountyhunters. and bountyglobal.
Activity: 378
October 02, 2018, 11:05:49 PM
When you have followed some bounty then at the end of the bounty they promise to distribute their tokens based on the time they have specified. But in fact, after waiting some time token not sent. What's worse, it turns out bounty that we have followed is a scam.
How do you deal with this while your time has gone to work on bounty to promote their projects.
No matter if the project is built in a transparent manner, responsibility, dedication and legality. they will pay you. However, just respect them, because this bad trend can kill their project in a flash and they need time to care and protect the funds of investors. do not worry.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
July 18, 2018, 07:38:58 AM
The task of making a bounty is like eating chocolate! In fact, it takes a good attitude to do the bounty task and invest in the cryptocurrency. Don't be defeated by the instant gains and losses. After all, the bounty hunter is our own choice!
Activity: 294
July 18, 2018, 01:25:49 AM

I have feel that ,from HDAC bounty until now we bounty hunter still not get paid we have been waiting almost 8Month . many people say HDAC scam . but i hoped not .

are you still hoping?
I do not think that you will be paid after such a long time period.
companies that do not pay the promised much and this is normal.
Activity: 1022
Working Hard?? Working Smart!!
July 17, 2018, 12:08:36 PM

I have feel that ,from HDAC bounty until now we bounty hunter still not get paid we have been waiting almost 8Month . many people say HDAC scam . but i hoped not .
Activity: 252
July 17, 2018, 03:32:00 AM
quite a frequent situation, and I do not see anything ordinary in this.
I was not paid such "excellent projects" as sonder, omnityde, inpactor.
Guys, developers of this project, if you read this message- let you be ashamed!
now am participate in Qilimanjaro bounty project, its  the next quantum step. Platform to provide consulting service and easy access to quantum computing for everyone!
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
July 17, 2018, 02:52:48 AM
I feel you mate, once i was a victim of bounty scam also. But i think it a lesson also for a bounty hunter like us that we need to choose the right project which is worth for our time. Unfortunately, theres nothing we can do about it. So next time pick the right project. Goodluck
Activity: 294
July 16, 2018, 09:37:28 PM
If something like that happens you can do nothing against it.
That is my previous experience with the topic.
I try to learn from it. But sometimes thats not so easy.
Activity: 112
July 16, 2018, 09:22:21 PM
bounty that isn't always paid actually will make us a little disappointed. but this is every so often not totally our fault. often we are careful but if the challenge fails while the route is not our fault. certainly the assignment is destined to fail. in that case we need to gladly take delivery of the failure of the task that we absolutely will not get hold of payment.
Activity: 170
Merit: 3
July 14, 2018, 04:30:59 AM
It's very disappointed when you finished the bounty the campaign for 1 month then after that you didn't receive your payments, it's waisting to advertise the project.
Activity: 385
July 13, 2018, 10:34:57 AM
I usually encourage myself this way. "This is the way I choose to make money. I have to stick to it anyway." Because we all know that the bounty mission has not made us 100% profitable from the beginning, just like eating chocolate!
Pages:
Jump to: