Pages:
Author

Topic: Unpaid bounty - page 3. (Read 2397 times)

Activity: 159
Merit: 11
Crypto reddit promotion. CMS from 100$ 1p hot
July 13, 2018, 09:46:45 AM
Nothing is Real here!
i can guarantee you only 20% of all ICOs are Legit here.
So i personally don't like ICO!
its close enough to hate it!
Meanwhile you can always have faith in Alt Coins with a Solid Roadmap.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 09:37:10 AM
When you have followed some bounty then at the end of the bounty they promise to distribute their tokens based on the time they have specified. But in fact, after waiting some time token not sent. What's worse, it turns out bounty that we have followed is a scam.
How do you deal with this while your time has gone to work on bounty to promote their projects.
it is very difficult to guess the project is a scam or not, and somehow the less-populated project was input into ico or list in ico. maybe if any agency arranges his ico approval, it will definitely reduce the scam project.
Activity: 78
Merit: 6
July 12, 2018, 09:08:08 AM
yes many ico are promising in the unobstructed payment yet its sucses ico it. hence many delays for payment. and gift hunters who can not wait to wait then they are spreading obscure issues like ico it's a scam or whatever. my advice if we are a bounty hunter we must be patient to wait when the gift will be sent and do not forget to read so as not to miss information.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
July 12, 2018, 07:23:20 AM

I can only say that part of the bounty mission is a scam. Many bounty missions can still distribute rewards on time. Although I hate the task of deceiving, our bounty hunters are not protected by any law! Choosing a bounty is more like gambling!

scamming is not a mission of a bounty but instead their real mission on why they run  a bounty campaign is to advertise . they need forum users to advertise their project in the form of carrying or wearing an avatar and a bb code signature under their profile's accounts but unfortunately bounty is also targeted by scammers . scamers do only wants to get free advertising via this forum , so that if many people will find their scam website , they can also earn lots of income if people invest on their fake projects .
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
July 12, 2018, 05:25:16 AM
I can only say that part of the bounty mission is a scam. Many bounty missions can still distribute rewards on time. Although I hate the task of deceiving, our bounty hunters are not protected by any law! Choosing a bounty is more like gambling!
Activity: 70
July 11, 2018, 06:29:42 PM
I think the right thing to do before you join to bounty campaign is to check all the details, or else its better to trust only to those manager of the bounty that you know very well to avoid being scam.
Activity: 322
To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)
July 11, 2018, 08:29:30 AM
Unpaid Bounty is very relevant these days as Many ICOs were not successfully launched during the crowd sale by not reaching its softcap thus after the bounty period the ICO Team usually dismiss the team or abandoned because of unsuccessful crowdsale.
That is why we must increase our caution on participating bounties.

Yeah but as bounty campaign is considered by many hunters as easy money, ico itself considered as an easy process for many teams, shall we blame them, that their dream are ruined when they launch their project? I guess we cannot predict if ICO will be or not be successful
Activity: 770
quarkchain.io
July 10, 2018, 10:42:31 PM
Unpaid Bounty is very relevant these days as Many ICOs were not successfully launched during the crowd sale by not reaching its softcap thus after the bounty period the ICO Team usually dismiss the team or abandoned because of unsuccessful crowdsale.
That is why we must increase our caution on participating bounties.
copper member
Activity: 75
July 10, 2018, 07:10:54 PM
I agree you have to evaluate the project along with the bounty program.  If the project looks like a scam, the bounty program probably is also a scam.
Activity: 210
Masa Depan Kerja
July 10, 2018, 10:24:17 AM
yes I am following some bounty and he promises in July to discuss their token but after so long I waited yet to get the token. but I think I am a gift hunter and accept. I will wait for her. and think positive for ico it. if ico it does not give me a gift maybe i will try to be patient and i will not follow that ico i will mark that ico manager. that i will never work for ico thank you for your questions may the managers will listen to your questions.
Activity: 322
To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)
July 10, 2018, 06:50:41 AM
This can happen to anyone and you cannot do anything. It is just  wheel of fortune. Anyway don't you think bad experience is also an experience? you can learn a lot on bad situations how to choose project
Activity: 224
July 10, 2018, 06:02:41 AM
the other day I faced a situation. the bounty Manager in one project did not do his job responsibly. in the table there were a lot of scams and bots, such managers I have not met. therefore, it is also important which Menger leads the bounty, this also depends on success
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
July 10, 2018, 03:50:30 AM
A bad experience is also an experience . Unfortunately this happens very often - but the main thing is not to be upset to such an extent that to throw it all . Try to live with the idea that you will definitely be lucky in another company that you will find-just make more effort to analyze the project
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 07, 2018, 04:23:49 AM
Now the competition in the bounty sphere has significantly increased, the amount of rewards and incentives for users has decreased noticeably, but if you want you can choose promising and profitable programs.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
July 07, 2018, 04:20:29 AM
Personally, I'm really disappointed by the fact that the number of campaigns with attractive bounty conditions is now really small, but if you want, they can be found.
Activity: 93
July 06, 2018, 04:28:45 PM
When you have followed some bounty then at the end of the bounty they promise to distribute their tokens based on the time they have specified. But in fact, after waiting some time token not sent. What's worse, it turns out bounty that we have followed is a scam.
How do you deal with this while your time has gone to work on bounty to promote their projects.
I feel you. I did some bounty campaign for 1-2 months, waste so much time and effect, very stressful, and didn't get any profits. Just wanna cry.
Activity: 294
July 06, 2018, 04:07:39 PM
I would not say that the bounty program is dead. Simply, this market has become more competitive, the number of participants has increased significantly, and the size of the award has decreased, this is a normal situation.
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
July 06, 2018, 02:35:04 PM
@Wahanna

That's a real shame if bounty manager steals from hunters, seriously it's even worse than scam project not paying. Can you name the bounty and who was managing it?
Activity: 170
Merit: 3
July 06, 2018, 02:13:29 PM
I feel disappointed when I joined a Bounty but they didn't pay me.. I'm almost 2 months to participate but in the end is nothing. Waisting my time and efforts. The bounty manager is scam, he didn't distribute the bounty payment to the participants
Activity: 616
Merit: 262
July 06, 2018, 01:18:18 AM

If there is already a scam accusation then you can post there and warn others about the bounty scam. I experience this one countless times already so somehow when I participate in a bounty I don't have my hopes up that I will be paid. I learn that if I always have my hopes up and I compute how much will I receive from that bounty then I would just be disappointed most of the time. If you can see a scam bounty then warn others about it.

We cannot do something about it because we don't even know the people behind it most of the time. One of the things that I look for when joining a bounty is the team if they are active in joining the conferences because that would mean they are willing to show their face and the less possibility of being scammed.
Pages:
Jump to: