Pages:
Author

Topic: [UNRESPONSIVE POOL OPERATOR] 50BTC.com - page 10. (Read 257576 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Co-Owner Of DCMCo-Op Mining Farm at 3.5 th/s
I ment that they are  a far far better pool then 50btc.com has ever been, I have never had a problem with CEX and they are expanding their benefits and options for their users better then any other pool
Activity: 446
Sign up at https://cex.io/r/0/dcmcoop/0/ Since they are a FAR better pool and they have merged mining also

Since?

Sign up at https://cex.io/r/0/dcmcoop/0/ Since they are a FAR better pool and they have merged mining also
Activity: 139
Merit: 100

Good Evening All.

It would seem my transaction history has vanished on BTC50 and more importantly, my Satoshi has not transferred into BTC?!

Anyone else having a similar problem?

Anyone suggest another PPS pool or other?

Thanks for any help or advice.

Yep, looking the same for me. I just think they are having some maintenance. Switched to Eligius while waiting to see what happens.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0

Good Evening All.

It would seem my transaction history has vanished on BTC50 and more importantly, my Satoshi has not transferred into BTC?!

Anyone else having a similar problem?

Anyone suggest another PPS pool or other?

Thanks for any help or advice.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Todays News from them:

Hi. We had a little accident while updating our payout software today. So, withdrawals are not working at the moment. We will be brining them back tomorrow. Sorry for the inconvenience.

LOL, they really trying to steal more and more money from the user Cheesy
Well, the last time they handled situation really well. (I refer to 11.02 not the hack thingy) So there is no reason to panic... yet Grin

Edit: Where did you find this news? Didn't notice it on the main page. (didn't login tho)
Activity: 112
Todays News from them:

Hi. We had a little accident while updating our payout software today. So, withdrawals are not working at the moment. We will be brining them back tomorrow. Sorry for the inconvenience.

LOL, they really trying to steal more and more money from the user Cheesy
Activity: 462
Bloody thieves. I haven't got back my btc yet.
Activity: 62
They were offline in Skype now for a week.....
Maybe they got "hacked" again? And anything is lost again?

Working fine on my end Smiley (I meant pool, not skype) I guess their support took a vacation lol.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
lol skip this scam pool
They were offline in Skype now for a week.....
Maybe they got "hacked" again? And anything is lost again?

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
wheres the 89+ BTC you owe me from months ago when you got "hacked"

Activity: 62
Well Thanks to Some very Good Share Holders My Mining Farm will be expanding to the 9.2 Th/s Range........................ AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Poor 50btc.com......... Had you just paid me what you owed me My plan was to take the funds and build this Farm and Give you a second chance by mining on your farm but now CEX/GHASH will get all my hashing speed or i might just solo mine TOO BAD SO SAD 50BTC.COM YOU HAD THE CHANCE TO GET MY SPEED WHEN THE FARM GOT BUILT BUT YOU DECIDED TO CALL ME A BLACK MAILER AND A FRAUD SO I HOPE YOUR SERVERS DIE OF LACK OF USE YOU FRAUDSTERS
I recommend you to support p2pools. Ghash is too "centralized" option, bitcoin-wise. Smiley Also, mining directly to your wallet is probably the one thing you want now, lol Grin
donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007
Poor impulse control.
Well Thanks to Some very Good Share Holders My Mining Farm will be expanding to the 9.2 Th/s Range........................ AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Poor 50btcguild.com......... Had you just paid me what you owed me My plan was to take the funds and build this Farm and Give you a second chance by mining on your farm but now CEX/GHASH will get all my hashing speed or i might just solo mine TOO BAD SO SAD 50BTC.COM YOU HAD THE CHANCE TO GET MY SPEED WHEN THE FARM GOT BUILT BUT YOU DECIDED TO CALL ME A BLACK MAILER AND A FRAUD SO I HOPE YOUR SERVERS DIE OF LACK OF USE YOU FRAUDSTERS

Just "50btc.com", no guild in there.
Well Thanks to Some very Good Share Holders My Mining Farm will be expanding to the 9.2 Th/s Range........................ AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Poor 50btc.com......... Had you just paid me what you owed me My plan was to take the funds and build this Farm and Give you a second chance by mining on your farm but now CEX/GHASH will get all my hashing speed or i might just solo mine TOO BAD SO SAD 50BTC.COM YOU HAD THE CHANCE TO GET MY SPEED WHEN THE FARM GOT BUILT BUT YOU DECIDED TO CALL ME A BLACK MAILER AND A FRAUD SO I HOPE YOUR SERVERS DIE OF LACK OF USE YOU FRAUDSTERS
So they Never refunded me, so i will begin in 24 hours to publish everything i got from them!

I am Really Pissed of those m......

I Hope they will burn in hell! I was Not Able to Pay my car Reparation Bill so i'm fuc..ed twice of those Russian idiots!
Ok will do
Count your self lucky

I have learned my Lesson, and when i Bring my 5th/s online in about 3 weeks I will make sure that My hardware NEVER touches 50btc.com's ports

They lost all chances for me to ever mine on their pool ever again

Funny thing is they are finding blocks because People are stupid enough to fall for their lies and to help them Rip their oldest members by mining on a pool that refuses to pay the people the FULL balance that is owed to them
What miners are you going to use? Just wondering about buying one or using cloud hashing.

Well the miners i am getting are gonna be 600ghs units and the Vendor will be making an announcement in the next week or so when they do i will send you a link to the announcement, since they will break the Mold and be Selling IN STOCK 600GHS mining Units
Thanks, I hope the price is condescending Smiley Let me know if there is referrer program of some kind as I am really interested in it and maybe could get you few additional hashes.
Count your self lucky

I have learned my Lesson, and when i Bring my 5th/s online in about 3 weeks I will make sure that My hardware NEVER touches 50btc.com's ports

Funny thing is they are finding blocks because People are stupid enough to fall for their lies and to help them Rip their oldest members by mining on a pool that refuses to pay the people the FULL balance that is owed to them
What miners are you going to use? Just wondering about buying one or using cloud hashing.

Well the miners i am getting are gonna be 600ghs units and the Vendor will be making an announcement in the next week or so when they do i will send you a link to the announcement, since they will break the Mold and be Selling IN STOCK 600GHS mining Units
Count your self lucky

Pages:
Jump to: