Pages:
Author

Topic: [UNRESPONSIVE POOL OPERATOR] 50BTC.com - page 8. (Read 257576 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
So they are actually do it again to steal coins? Did i understand it right?

Maybe this bastards have to support the criminal crimea troops...
Activity: 358
Merit: 250
I can tell you the same:

DO NOT MINE @ 50 BTC!!!!!!!!!!

I didnt get my coins till now.
No email, no nothing. Like there is nothing happend.....

Sorry, why are poeple mining on this pool? Wanna lose your coins? to rich? Please tell me the reason!

50 BTC fucked many Users! So i cant understand, why poeple mining there......  Angry
Activity: 84
i can also recommend you mupool.com Wink

we are stable since month, already found blocks for btc and payed out all our miners
we also have a huge amount of custom software (even if we are running a nearly default mpos template)
sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
Any information on what's going on with 50BTC now? I've been mining there for a few months with no issues, (and actually earning more than I have on slush's pool with only half the hash power I have dedicated to slush's). however for the last several days I have not received any payment on my PPLNS. The stats section of the site has disappeared along with "help" so I am unable to even submit a ticket trying to find out what's going on.

If only you had visited this thread earlier, you would have known not to mine on 50BTC Roll Eyes

Yeah so it seems, I'm still fairly new to mining and have been testing out a couple pools looking find one that actually pays decently. I know everyone swears by slush's pool but my earnings keep plummeting to new lows no matter how much hash power I add, not fond of mining day and night there to barely make .0002800, while on 50BTC with half the hash power I was earning 4 times as much in only 10 hours..

I'm definitely open to suggestions if anyone knows of a legit pool that actually pays.

Try ghash.io
One of teh few decent pools.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Any information on what's going on with 50BTC now? I've been mining there for a few months with no issues, (and actually earning more than I have on slush's pool with only half the hash power I have dedicated to slush's). however for the last several days I have not received any payment on my PPLNS. The stats section of the site has disappeared along with "help" so I am unable to even submit a ticket trying to find out what's going on.

If only you had visited this thread earlier, you would have known not to mine on 50BTC Roll Eyes

Yeah so it seems, I'm still fairly new to mining and have been testing out a couple pools looking find one that actually pays decently. I know everyone swears by slush's pool but my earnings keep plummeting to new lows no matter how much hash power I add, not fond of mining day and night there to barely make .0002800, while on 50BTC with half the hash power I was earning 4 times as much in only 10 hours..

I'm definitely open to suggestions if anyone knows of a legit pool that actually pays.
sgk
legendary
!! HODL !!

Activity: 42
sgk
legendary
!! HODL !!
Todays News from them:

Hi. We had a little accident while updating our payout software today. So, withdrawals are not working at the moment. We will be brining them back tomorrow. Sorry for the inconvenience.

LOL, they really trying to steal more and more money from the user Cheesy

Yes they Are  Embarrassed Now some one is Changing the wallet pay address to some other address . Free money to some employee

Assuming there are still people mining on 50BTC? Someone has to be a really brainwashed zombie/slave to continue mining on this pool.
Activity: 8
Todays News from them:

Hi. We had a little accident while updating our payout software today. So, withdrawals are not working at the moment. We will be brining them back tomorrow. Sorry for the inconvenience.

LOL, they really trying to steal more and more money from the user Cheesy

Yes they Are  Embarrassed Now some one is Changing the wallet pay address to some other address . Free money to some employee
Activity: 462
biggest scam pool ever

do not join

+1

Yes it is. Thieves have not given me back my btc since October last year after their alleged security issue.
Activity: 350
Co-Owner Of DCMCo-Op Mining Farm at 3.5 th/s
50btc.com
Activity: 112
biggest scam pool ever

do not join

which one?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
biggest scam pool ever

do not join
do you have skype, if you do add [email protected]
Activity: 5
Ghash.io

Its all good, I have figured it out and am mining on there successfully.

Would love to chat about mining rigs, as I am using my office computer, and its not that good.
Please PM me when you have some time.

Ghash.io

How exactly does this work?
Its not like any other pool I have ever seen.
Ghash.io
Hello, I need a bit of help. I hope this is the right place.
I have just purchased a GTX660 G2 card and running into invalid shares.
All shares (good / stale / invalid):    105 / 6 / 1254
Equivalent shares (good / stale / invalid):    205 / 42 / 4912
I am running cudaminer with the following string -H 2 -i 1 -l K5x32 -C 1 -m 1 -o stratum+tcp://pool.50btc.com:3333 -u USER -p PASS
DO NOT MINE ON 50BTC.COM

THEY ARE SCAMMERS AND THEIVES they have stolen from their members and refuse to repay the members they have stolen from

What site would you recommend as a pool?

I am running cudaminer with the following string -H 2 -i 1 -l K5x32 -C 1 -m 1 -o stratum+tcp://pool.50btc.com:3333 -u USER -p PASS

Mining btc with video cards much less nvidia cards will make you no money. Also 50btc doesn't respond to their support emails anymore.

I am open to suggestions.
DO NOT MINE ON 50BTC.COM

THEY ARE SCAMMERS AND THEIVES they have stolen from their members and refuse to repay the members they have stolen from
Pages:
Jump to: