Pages:
Author

Topic: [UNRESPONSIVE POOL OPERATOR] 50BTC.com - page 7. (Read 257583 times)

-ck
legendary
Activity: 4088
Merit: 1631
Ruu \o/
I've taken down my warning since the pool op has responded to me in private, however this means they are monitoring this thread and the onus is on the pool op to respond to support requests on this thread and users to use their own discretion when mining here (moderators are not meant to act as police).
sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
Wait, it happened AGAIN?  I only peek at the thread once in a while, but I always assumed people were still talking about the first time.

That's what I thought... I thought members are still rambling on about the "hack" back in October. Apparently, this is fresh new incident. I bet there are a LOT less victims this time round, no one mines there anymore  Cheesy

You'd be surprised to see the hashrate they're showing on their pool. Some LARGE teams are consistently mining there.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1003
--Signature Designs-- http://bit.ly/1Pjbx77
Wait, it happened AGAIN?  I only peek at the thread once in a while, but I always assumed people were still talking about the first time.

That's what I thought... I thought members are still rambling on about the "hack" back in October. Apparently, this is fresh new incident. I bet there are a LOT less victims this time round, no one mines there anymore  Cheesy
sgk
legendary
!! HODL !!
I'm shocked anyone is surprised since it's not the first.. or the second time that they have done this.  They are and have always been thieves.

TLDR version:

After they claimed the pool was hacked and did not pay, most people stopped mining there. But they redesigned the site and reduced the fees, so a few people started mining with them again, and they were paying. Now they've stopped paying again.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Okey Dokey Lokey
Once again, the greed of one man ruins it for a bunch
Pool operator could've just Waited for more money, instead he robs the miners and destroys his pool AKA his mini revenue stream
How foolish.
Activity: 672
Merit: 254
What ya expect asking nicely. Gather all ye pitchforks n molotovs Grin
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1007
I'm shocked anyone is surprised since it's not the first.. or the second time that they have done this.  They are and have always been thieves.

Activity: 329
Merit: 10
https://eloncity.io/
-ck
legendary
Activity: 4088
Merit: 1631
Ruu \o/
MOD NOTE: THE POOL OPERATOR HAS STOPPED RESPONDING AND IS NOT PAYING MINERS

This thread will have this warning on the topic and opening post unless the pool operator responds.

Pool op responded. Use your own discretion when mining here.
Activity: 112
I just want my money and i want it now. Or have i travel to St.Petersburg and find them and make it personal? Or to their "Hardware supplier" Bitmine.ch? did one of those who have ordered there ever get their ASIC? Or is it also Scam?
ja. ja. Come and punish those bastards.

Swiss is not that far away from me like St. Petersburg. Just 2 hours to go by car. So this would be really no problem. But i already informed the police. So there would be other ways to handle it Wink

Just for Information:

Did anyone who have ordered via 50BTC an ASIC ever heard from bitmine.ch? Or is it also Scam like their "European" Distributor?
Activity: 370
Merit: 252
I just want my money and i want it now. Or have i travel to St.Petersburg and find them and make it personal? Or to their "Hardware supplier" Bitmine.ch? did one of those who have ordered there ever get their ASIC? Or is it also Scam?
ja. ja. Come and punish those bastards.
Activity: 370
Merit: 252
SCAM POOL
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
 Huh

I was a part of the lost October when BTC50 took my 79 bitcoins.  I email them every week and I got a reply once that said to be patient.  It's very frustrating since my other bitcoins were in MTGOX.  So yeah, I'm feeling great about all of this.  Now I mine and my coins go directly to my home wallet as soon as the minimum is hit.  Hard hard hard lesson to learn, but honestly, 50btc, at this point I just think you stole the coins.  I've seen no real evidence that you have even been hacked.  My only solace is that I know @ 79, I'm far from the biggest loser in this fiasco.  I have a feeling those that lost much more will be very pleased to waste some more money to make your life miserable. 

I know they won't reply to this because communication is not their strong suit.
donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007
Poor impulse control.
Let me try one more time, this time SHOUTING:

OH, PLEASE SOMEONE MARK 50BTC AS SCAMMER ALREADY AND LOCK THIS THREAD !!!

Angry  Angry  Angry

Message the mods if you want a response.
sgk
legendary
!! HODL !!
Let me try one more time, this time SHOUTING:

OH, PLEASE SOMEONE MARK 50BTC AS SCAMMER ALREADY AND LOCK THIS THREAD !!!

Angry  Angry  Angry
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Co-Owner Of DCMCo-Op Mining Farm at 3.5 th/s
Been trying to get that done but the Mods Wont do it
sgk
legendary
!! HODL !!
Oh, please someone lock this thread and mark 50BTC as scammer ALREADY!!
cant login?

Login works fine for me, but there is still a big fat zero Sad
Activity: 108
cant login?
Pages:
Jump to: