Pages:
Author

Topic: Up to .2 Bounty **** Sanity Check**** - page 4. (Read 2389 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 658
rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt
February 06, 2014, 10:40:52 AM
You're not crazy, but what you do is post a lot of very opiniated things. People tend to react negatively to things they don't agree with. Also, if you want people to take you seriously, don't do things like put arrows next to your words and have a whole bunch of exclamation points and things. That does make you seem a bit crazy. When you retaliate to people like that, they think you're a bit bonkers and treat you like such. Try toning it down a bit.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
February 06, 2014, 10:28:18 AM
Yes, it's a real bounty. I want someone to conduct a sanity check on me, my posts actually. Not that I truly need validation; just figured this could be interesting (for me at least). I'll try to be brief, after all, you might have some extensive reading to do if you want to claim this bounty.

Background:
Either I don't understand, people don't understand, or there's some type of unknown communication barrier thing going on that I evidently don't understand. Anyways, I find myself having to break 'stuff' down into small bite size pieces just to get a point/idea across. WTF? .03 is what I offered someone who misinterpreted a point I made. I asked him to show me where I said 'it' for .03 btc. Needless to say he didn't even acknowledge my challenge, but kept coming back with trivial rebuttals. He didn't want the bounty so I'm offering it away.

Task:
Review my post history and tell me what you think. Do I make any kind of sense, do I just don't get it, what the hell am I missing? Do I put too much thought into it? Put your higher thinking level hats on and help me understand, it's your assessment. This task will require that you revisit some of the threads I posted/responded to get the whole picture. So simply going to my profile and scrolling my posts may not give you all the info you need.

Reward:
.03 btc awarded per contribution. The amount you end up with depends on how substantial the contribution is. Substantial doesn't necessarily mean length in this context. You'll have to explain your position, providing reference links if you'd like.   

Bonus .05 - There are a few inquiries I made I felt were valid. Based on my perception, as your contributions are based on yours. If you find them and help me make sense of them, I'll give you an extra .05 btc. You'll have to find them all. This is not impossible; you'll recognize them when you see them. 

Rules:
There's no limit to the number of times any one person can contribute and a post can contain more than one contribution. Repeating/rewording what's already been stated without further insight is not considered a contribution. You are free to ask me probing questions.

Twist:
Just to keep in interesting... Your contribution can be challenged by others and you can challenge others' contribution. The winner of the challenge gets the bounty.

Deadline:
I suppose we can give it a few days? Until the bounty is all gone? Let's just play it out, see how it goes. Bounty will be paid at the time of contribution.
Pages:
Jump to: