Pages:
Author

Topic: UPDATED [ANN] Plutonium [RODS] RadioActive |PoW/PoS X13 Hybrid| Rare Coin| TOR - page 13. (Read 40415 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 550
Hey everyone  Smiley

bit of a delay getting seednode updated and taking a final look through the new code before pushing to github.

Nice job dev
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
and a Hello to you as well Cheesy sounds like you've had a productive day
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Hey everyone  Smiley

bit of a delay getting seednode updated and taking a final look through the new code before pushing to github.

+100000

wow. moon?
Activity: 336
Hey everyone  Smiley

+100000
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hey everyone  Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
This update will affect on the price immediately I hope. Wink
Activity: 392
www.DonateMedia.org
Dev, have you got courage to tell us that you have abondoned the project? Smiley

hopefully he hasn't abandoned

Haha, no - I have been busy coding Smiley

After running our anonymous implementation live, in a contained environment, Now that PoW has ended we finally get a chance to test it live on the chain.
I cannot provide an accurate estimate of how long this will take to fully implement, want to make sure everything is secure in every step.

Meanwhile - I will release an update with TOR anonymization within the next 12-24 hours, it will hide your IPs from the peers-list.

hope dev release update soon  Smiley
legendary
Kaspa
has anyone figured out how many coins you'd have to own to get 1 RODS a day from POS?

great start so far... still a lil cheap if you ask me tho

with 52k coins, it's way cheap. It'll go up once we get a road map from dev

Indeed, but deff a respectable first day of trading Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
52k   Nice and its stakeing nicely too ....Is there a rich list somewhere?    I think I may be rich ...got more than 1% based on only 52k coins in circulation ... Roll Eyes    

http://youtu.be/ktvTqknDobU  

Same to me man, I have over 1.5% from whole amount. We a big holders! Smiley
has anyone figured out how many coins you'd have to own to get 1 RODS a day from POS?

with 52k coins, it's way cheap. It'll go up once we get a road map from dev
legendary
Kaspa

Activity: 448
52k   Nice and its stakeing nicely too ....Is there a rich list somewhere?    I think I may be rich ...got more than 1% based on only 52k coins in circulation ... Roll Eyes    

you rick james man
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Lovely coin I picked up some for 130k stats on Bittrex and sent Admin a pm.. Smiley     Cheesy

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Crypto Enthusiast, BD
such a good coin with this extreme low price Huh Huh
Activity: 448
So there's only 52k of these coins for POW, correct?

Yes, only 52514 coins!

Wow, rareeeeee. Whoever sold it to me for 25k, thank you!

no way you bought more than 5-10 at 25k, cause i scooped 90 of them which was most that were sold at that price.

PS nice job guys keeping the price rising while i slept Smiley

Yes, only 52514 coins!

Wow, rareeeeee. Whoever sold it to me for 25k, thank you!
Activity: 378

Yes, only 52514 coins!
Activity: 732
Merit: 500
Dev, have you got courage to tell us that you have abondoned the project? Smiley

hopefully he hasn't abandoned

Haha, no - I have been busy coding Smiley

After running our anonymous implementation live, in a contained environment, Now that PoW has ended we finally get a chance to test it live on the chain.
I cannot provide an accurate estimate of how long this will take to fully implement, want to make sure everything is secure in every step.

Meanwhile - I will release an update with TOR anonymization within the next 12-24 hours, it will hide your IPs from the peers-list.

+1
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Crypto Enthusiast, BD
Rarest X13 coin -bought few- i am IN
Pages:
Jump to: