Pages:
Author

Topic: UPDATED [ANN] Plutonium [RODS] RadioActive |PoW/PoS X13 Hybrid| Rare Coin| TOR - page 15. (Read 40415 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Activity: 408
Merit: 250
ded
AAA thats even better than I thought... 52513!!  lol and seriously people have sold it for 25k sat's!! wtf!?  the last low volume coin i mined was TECH and it was sitting at 60-80k before the end of pow then crashed with an absent dev and broke wallet/chain...

we cleanly made it into pure pos with 52k coins !!! thats an awesome start, now start TWEETING and facebooking (theres some good crypto groups on FB)  a valuable coin will usually have a valuable community Wink

Shits EPIC! Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjNkuZ-WilE

I checked the source, the blockchain is strong on this coin  Cool
Activity: 448
AAA thats even better than I thought... 52513!!  lol and seriously people have sold it for 25k sat's!! wtf!?  the last low volume coin i mined was TECH and it was sitting at 60-80k before the end of pow then crashed with an absent dev and broke wallet/chain...

we cleanly made it into pure pos with 52k coins !!! thats an awesome start, now start TWEETING and facebooking (theres some good crypto groups on FB)  a valuable coin will usually have a valuable community Wink

Shits EPIC! Wink

guess who scooped those 90 coins at 25ish(my rentals are covered and still have as many as i started with
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
sweet im in just dont do like tech or fire
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa

Shits EPIC! Wink

Good things come to those who wait as patience is a virtue.

+ 1

currently only 52k money supply, it feels very foolish if we sell at 25k sat current price, hold it, and you will rewarded

so there was only 52k in pow, are you sure i thought the coin count was 100k

"blocks" : 9617,
"moneysupply" : 52513.76129400,

thanks i'm not good with figuring that techy stuff out, that is way better then, only 52k.. wonder what price will be once i wake up tomorrow and dev speaks and does stuff. i'm keeping the fingers crossed..
Activity: 392
www.DonateMedia.org

+ 1

currently only 52k money supply, it feels very foolish if we sell at 25k sat current price, hold it, and you will rewarded

"blocks" : 9617,
"moneysupply" : 52513.76129400,

+ 1

+ 1

I hold it!
www.DonateMedia.org

+ 1

Activity: 322
Dev, have you got courage to tell us that you have abondoned the project? Smiley

hopefully he hasn't abandoned

Haha, no - I have been busy coding Smiley

After running our anonymous implementation live, in a contained environment, Now that PoW has ended we finally get a chance to test it live on the chain.
I cannot provide an accurate estimate of how long this will take to fully implement, want to make sure everything is secure in every step.

Meanwhile - I will release an update with TOR anonymization within the next 12-24 hours, it will hide your IPs from the peers-list.

Very good news with the TOR implementation! Please make a whitepaper for this and add the OP in the next 12-24 hours!

Good job!

And this means: Everybody hold your coins!
People are so stupid  they don;t get it in a market ...when you have the goods   you set the price.  If you don't value it  the buyers don't value it . Im not selling till the price comes to me.

Well said. I am not selling for under .01  period.
Activity: 252
People are so stupid  they don;t get it in a market ...when you have the goods   you set the price.  If you don't value it  the buyers don't value it . Im not selling till the price comes to me.
Do not sell low people. This coin was hard to mine. Set the standard at .01 

It may take a bit longer but there is no reason to compete to drive down the price. No sell orders below .01

i sold 3 for 0.015 at 500k but people don't have patience now it's going to go down to 5k
Do not sell low people. This coin was hard to mine. Set the standard at .01 

It may take a bit longer but there is no reason to compete to drive down the price. No sell orders below .01
Activity: 518
The blockchain is the future
Didnt look good at the start, now that i think of it, its a very reputable dev +1
www.DonateMedia.org
Activity: 252
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I put some buy orders in on alcurex is anyone wants to sell there plutonium.

we are probly setting off all kinds of red flags at the nsa right now lol

you think?

hehe
Pages:
Jump to: