Pages:
Author

Topic: UPDATED [ANN] Plutonium [RODS] RadioActive |PoW/PoS X13 Hybrid| Rare Coin| TOR - page 17. (Read 40415 times)

Activity: 906
Merit: 500
Im still selling some (have plenty) to who wants them before it hits a big exchange!  pm me...
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
20G net hash, guys which pool is it? I'm on dedicatedpool.com,1530M pool hash rate

i was asking the same thing but it's none of the pools on ann page, i'm also on dedicated hope we catch some of the last few juicy blocks
i gave up, switched to another coin, to many rejects and offline last 30mins, something wrong there

edit ..:-) fixed now

lol now I remember how it feels to be on the little pool, normally dedicated has the majority.

would be great if dev would say hello Cheesy
:-)...i will have cca 1 hour spare hash from rented rig, what do you recommend guys? any new underrated magic coin will be good ;-)

i also have i smaller rental i rented other day for 3 days that i will have 13 hours left on but i don't see any good coins to mine, if you find anything let me know.
i will switch to apex, i guess..or maybe noah, ?

I was thinking of APEX too.....

i don't like none of them, but have to chose apex has premine plus cut from each block plus 260 blocks instamine , noah has huge premine compared to reward so both of them suck is there a third choice?

i think mining is over my rental has 1 minute left what a timing
Activity: 504
20G net hash, guys which pool is it? I'm on dedicatedpool.com,1530M pool hash rate

i was asking the same thing but it's none of the pools on ann page, i'm also on dedicated hope we catch some of the last few juicy blocks
i gave up, switched to another coin, to many rejects and offline last 30mins, something wrong there

lol now I remember how it feels to be on the little pool, normally dedicated has the majority.

:-)...i will have cca 1 hour spare hash from rented rig, what do you recommend guys? any new underrated magic coin will be good ;-)

i also have i smaller rental i rented other day for 3 days that i will have 13 hours left on but i don't see any good coins to mine, if you find anything let me know.
i will switch to apex, i guess..or maybe noah, ?

I was thinking of APEX too.....
couple of big hashes jumped on dp that's why were getting the blocks, just not as many coins.

Yummy!
I was worried dedicatedpool wasn't even going to find a block.

9 minutes left on my rental , i felt the same way but we got some serious hash to save us..
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
is anyone gambling and trying to solomine this right now?

Don't waste your hash, no significant exchange will ever list this coin unless they have a direct chat with the dev. He seems to have vanished. I wasted 2 days of mining on a coin that will never have any value, I'd encourage you to move on to something that you may profit from.

It is pretty standard for coins to lay low while in the short POW phase.

Tomorrow there will probably be news of exchanges listing this coin.

I'd be surprised. POS blocks will lower the overall amount of coins available, it will be even rarer than stated in the OP. Alcurex currently has them for sale at .002 BTC. If anyone thought this would hit a major exchange and trade higher they would be bought up in a second. There is no buy interest.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
I was worried dedicatedpool wasn't even going to find a block.
Activity: 340
Merit: 251
network hashrate to the MOON  Cheesy
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
couple of big hashes jumped on dp that's why were getting the blocks, just not as many coins.
yeah they are adding up now.
legendary
that was nice, but i didn't even get 1 coin out of it.

I have over 3 now.

dedicated pool is finding all of the blocks!
legendary

Don't waste your hash, no significant exchange will ever list this coin unless they have a direct chat with the dev. He seems to have vanished. I wasted 2 days of mining on a coin that will never have any value, I'd encourage you to move on to something that you may profit from.

It is pretty standard for coins to lay low while in the short POW phase.

Tomorrow there will probably be news of exchanges listing this coin.

ok send me your worthless coins address in my signature
that was nice, but i didn't even get 1 coin out of it.
legendary
dedicatedpool found 2 of the first 3!

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

legendary
Pages:
Jump to: