Pages:
Author

Topic: UPDATED - [Bounty]KVANTOR - $100,000.00 available for bounty hunters - page 3. (Read 1876 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 10
Hello. Does the referral program work within the framework of the bounty campaign? If so, where can I learn more about its terms?
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Why do not you create a special Telegram channel for bounty? Now all the issues are getting littered the main channel.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Hello. How many tokens can I get for inviting my friends to your Telegram channel?
According to the rule, first 50 people who invite 5 friends to the telegram channel get 2 KVT tokens for every successful participation.
Activity: 116
Hello. How many tokens can I get for inviting my friends to your Telegram channel?
Activity: 170
Good evening. When will the quiz be held? As for me, this is the most interesting part of the Kvantor bounty campaign.
Activity: 224
If i encourage people to comment an article, is it a violation of rules? If so, please, include this point into the list of rules, please.   
Activity: 238
Good evening. Arent you afraid that the ICO participants will start  generating fake likes  in order to get additional tokens?
Let’s say i have a corporate account. Can i get more tokens for publication of advertisement on it?   
Activity: 175
Hello. Maybe you should set a limit on the number of tokens that one person can get? Or impose a restriction on opportunity of their transfer? 
Activity: 364
Do i have to get my video reviews approved before publication on YouTube? If so, who should approve them?     
Activity: 126
Good afternoon. Does the language which my posts are written in matter? My English isn’t very good.     
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Will bounty participants be able to get additional bonuses within the framework of the ICO itself?     
I havent heard about anything like that. In addition they get tokens for free, what’s the point to provide them with discounts? The Kvantor team shouldn’t do anything like that.
Activity: 113
Will bounty participants be able to get additional bonuses within the framework of the ICO itself?     
Activity: 238
You have not attended conferences for a long time. I understand that the question is slightly off topic, but still I would like to know the reason. 
Hello. Do you plan to attract famous bloggers to promote the platform? If so, which ones?
Activity: 175
Can members of the Kvantor bounty program receive any other types of tokens? There are several of them on your platform, if I'm not mistaken.
Activity: 406
Good afternoon. Aren’t you afraid that the fact that the bounty participants get an impressive number of tokens can negatively affect the growth of their value in the future?
Activity: 83
Can pages of legal entities and other organizations participate in the bounty campaign?
Activity: 162
Merit: 1
Good evening. Is the maximum number of tokens that can be earned by one person limited?
Activity: 252
Hello. Is it likely that the budget of the bounty campaign will be increased?

I do not think so. In addition, it is likely that not all directions will enjoy similar demand, so that the budget can be redistributed if necessary.
Pages:
Jump to: