Pages:
Author

Topic: UPDATED - [Bounty]KVANTOR - $100,000.00 available for bounty hunters - page 7. (Read 1876 times)

copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Good afternoon. It turns out, if I suddenly accidentally leave the group of your platform for one day before the end of the ICO, then I lose the right to the award?

You may join again, but if the bounty manager verifies and find that you're out at any time before token sale, you give your place to another participant.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Hello. When will a special chat for bounty program appear? It seems to me that it’s vital.   
copper member
unfortunately it's been reached the limit. will there be another round in the future?

The second one didn't reach its limit till this moment. We had less than 200 submissions for the second round.
copper member
Hello. Suppose that I violate the rules of the main stage, but i didnt  violate the rules of the preliminary one. Can I get 4 tokens or will I be immediately expelled from the bounty campaign?

You get your tokens.
copper member
Hello. Are tokens for the main and preliminary parts of the bounty summed up or given to users separately?

We will check the users that participated in more than one sub-campaign and try to sum them up.
Activity: 24
Will it be possible to get the tokens for attraction of banks to cooperation? I’m experienced in negotiating.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. How many days are left before the end of the preliminary bounty campaign?
It’s already over. It was announced in FB yesterday that the maximum possible number of participants is reached, so u have to wait for the main stage.    
Activity: 55
Good evening. Is the list of the social networks which bounty campaign will be held in already known? Where can i find it? 
Activity: 162
Merit: 1
Good afternoon. How many days are left before the end of the preliminary bounty campaign?
Activity: 358
Let's say I fulfilled all the conditions and sent a confirmation via bot. How soon will I receive my tokens?
Activity: 364
Hello. Has the intake of participants of the preliminary bounty program already been completed, or are there still a few places left?
Activity: 322
Is it compulsory to be a participant in a preliminary bounty campaign in order to gain access to the main stage or does it not matter?
Activity: 238
Good evening. I really like your idea of a bot. Do you plan to continue using it in the main stage of the ICO?
Activity: 90
Merit: 4
Hello. If my page is hacked, and then I restore control to it, will I lose Kvatnor tokens or not?
Activity: 308
Are messages that I send to the bot encrypted? I do not want some of my data to fall into the hands of third-party users.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Good afternoon. It turns out, if I suddenly accidentally leave the group of your platform for one day before the end of the ICO, then I lose the right to the award?
It looks like that. In addition, I honestly do not understand how can you accidentally leave the group on FB, especially given the number of confirmations that is needed to be made.
Activity: 154
Activity: 238
Can Kvantor team members take part in the bounty? I'm not talking about the managers, but about ordinary employees.
Activity: 4
unfortunately it's been reached the limit. will there be another round in the future?
Activity: 224
Hello. Suppose that I violate the rules of the main stage, but i didnt  violate the rules of the preliminary one. Can I get 4 tokens or will I be immediately expelled from the bounty campaign?
Pages:
Jump to: