Pages:
Author

Topic: UPDATED - [Bounty]KVANTOR - $100,000.00 available for bounty hunters - page 9. (Read 1876 times)

copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Hello. What mechanism do you use to filter out bots? You know, you can even interfere with the elections today with their help.

If bots can submit KYC/AML then they can pass!  Grin
Main bounty campaign conditions will be tougher, don't  worry about that! Make sure you check our main bounty campaign which will be online today!
copper member
Good afternoon. How many people have already applied for the preliminary round of the bounty?
According to official numbers - about three thousand, so it seems to me that some of them will remain without a reward.

Cool
copper member
Good afternoon. How many people have already applied for the preliminary round of the bounty?

More than 3000! Please join us here so you don't miss details: t.me/kvantorcom
copper member
Maybe you shouldn’t launch the translation campaign before the start of the main stage of the bounty? Or aren’t there any rewards for translation?

The main bounty campaign will be online in less than 24 hours!
copper member
Some platforms allow to get rewards with ETH, but the reward will be smaller. Are you planning to so the same?   
No.
copper member
I have several offers regarding improvement of effectiveness of the ICO. How can i contact the platform’s representatives?
It seems that everything you should do is send your ideas   [email protected]
Wink
copper member
I have several offers regarding improvement of effectiveness of the ICO. How can i contact the platform’s representatives?

Please check our website Kvantor.com, and this is the bounty thread. Post that in ANN maybe that will be better  Wink
copper member
Hello. I heard that early bounty participants will get more tokens for participation in the main round than the others. Is it true?
No.
copper member
Good afternoon. Why not make Kvantor bot to tell how many participants still can join fast bounty? It’d be very convenient.   

Good idea!
copper member
Maybe you should toughen the bounty campaign conditions? I’m afraid that bots will take part in it and this will deprive real people of tokens.

The main bounty campaign conditions are tougher! Thanks for your feedback, appreciated.
copper member
Hello. Will i get a reward even i have no subscribers in Twitter? Or are there some restrictions?   

No such conditions in this round!
copper member
Will the main stage of the bounty campaign start at the same time with the ITO or earlier? I wanna be one of the first participants.   

It will be online in less than 24 hours!
copper member
Good evening. What is the minimum age for a participant of bounty campaign? Or aren’t there restrictions of such sort?   

If you can undergo KYC/AML then you're good to go!
copper member
Can Kvantor representatives forbid me to take part in the bounty campaign without any explanations? I’ve already faced this problem on other platform.

Being part of the decentralized sphere, it's a shame that some forbid without explanation. The rules of the main bounty campaign will be online today, make sure you check them.
We will provide explanation in that case and be open to discussion if needed.

copper member
Hey. How many days are you planning to five the bounty participants to translate the WP? It seems to me that no less than a month is needed.

Main bounty will be posted in less than 24 hours! Make sure you check it for such details!
copper member
Good afternoon. Why is bounty campaign divided into two rounds? I havent heard about it yet.
As for me, i think it’s quite effective. The first round is simple enough and many people will take part in it, this will create positive marketing effect.

Yes Sir!
copper member
Will i get tokens even if i subscribe to social networks even in one day before the end of the ICO or are there some more exact timeframes?   

If you manage to get a place before the allocated number, then yes! Speed bounty round are always limited to the early participants  Wink
copper member
Hello. I’ve got a question about the main bounty campaign: will there be any referral system within its framework?   

The main bounty will be online in less than 24 hours! Stay tuned Wink
copper member
Where can i track the number of participants that meet all the requirements? I wanna check whether i’m on the list.

We will share a ledger for the Speed round as soon as possible!
copper member
Does the country which i live in matter or is bounty campaign available for people from all over the world?

You just have to undergo KYC/AML, only the USA are restricted.
Pages:
Jump to: