Pages:
Author

Topic: UPDATED [VOTE] Do you think Bitcoin will reach 4000 Euros? - page 2. (Read 4655 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
$2,000 was too easy.. the next target must be a bit tough, such as $5,000 or even $10,000.

Poll updated with switch from dollars to euros and from 2000 to 4000.
Activity: 630
Merit: 263
All hope for the growth of bitcoin and on, but nobody says why. When it comes to conventional currency is all clear the economy is growing and increasing the value of the currency if the national Bank reduces the exchange rate artificially, but why is the bitcoin. I do not fully understand this mechanism, and it bothers me.
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
Do you see what's been happening with Bitcoin? There are enough people playing with it that, every time some of them want to take profit, it drops a little. Then, the rest of the people get in on the lower price, making it surge even higher.

Will it end, this take-a-step-back-and-then-jump-10-steps-ahead?

Government will attempt to step in at some point. Why? Because this movement could cause the Federal Reserve Bank and the USD$ to crash, all by itself. But what can Government do? Probably nothing. They started↓↓↓, but they are too late.

MORPHEUS DEFENSE FUND

MY FRIEND MORPHEUS

I met my friend, Morpheus (now in federal custody), in 2005 at a meeting of the Libertarian Party of Palm Beach County in Florida. At the time I was struck by how quickly he understood the ethics lessons that I was teaching then. We quickly became good friends and stayed in touch after he moved to Arizona about 6 months later.

In 2012, just 12 months to the day after my wife's death, I pulled up stakes and moved to the Phoenix area to become part of the freedom activist community in which Morpheus was a well known participant. Since then I've had many opportunities to admire his honesty, courage and fortitude in resisting the evils of mala prohibita (victimless "crimes") enforcement.

The price he has paid for his extraordinary freedom has been severe. He has been robbed of multiple vehicles, beaten, tased, cuffed, kidnapped, strait-jacketed, prosecuted, fined, and caged just for being free – NOT for harming anyone. In fact, he is currently in prison for buying and selling BitCoins – a commodity comprised of strings of numbers and letters. What could be more absurd?

Read more at http://www.freedomsphoenix.com/Article/218400-2017-05-21-morpheus-defense-fund.htm, including where to send funds to help Morpheus.

Cool
Activity: 600
Merit: 256
$2,000 was too easy.. the next target must be a bit tough, such as $5,000 or even $10,000.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
We are currently 2261.71$ and rising, I guess this bull run is lasting a lot longer than than I expected. I sure am surprised about this, although I can't say we weren't due for it.
Activity: 504
I just checked coinmarketcap, we are currently at 2242.91$, we are well beyond 2000$. Time to update this post again, perhaps 2500$? We seem to be rising fast.
I just checked coinmarketcap and we are at 1,997$ and slowly beginning to fall. We almost made it, but we might just end up stopping 1$ shy of it.
Activity: 140
It will definitely!
I just checked coinmarketcap a moment ago and the price was 1998.89$ and still rising. Can’t be any closer to 2000$ without actually getting there. By the end of today we should hit two grand.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
I think the price of bitcoin once exceeds $ 20,000.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
BTC = 10.000 $
Activity: 443
2006.- at coinmarketcap.  Cheesy
Activity: 443
I think to the end of the year, november, december... there will come a BTC-Ralley. Could reach 4000.- I guess.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I just checked coinmarketcap.com, the current price is 1,965.04$ I think that we will probably hit 2,000$ withing a day or so of this post. I’m kind of surprised that BTC is still rising after this bull run we’ve had.
I think within this year, it could even reach $4000, no one knows as investors are unpredictable and no one controls it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
Run as fast as you can - or jump in a faster river
Yes i think so Tongue
Activity: 630
Merit: 272
If the answer to this month is yes, but if we predict the end of the year then this value will double, I am sure because there is a positive movement from Russia to be more confident using bitcoin at every retail company he has. I think this will result in a very fast price increase.
Russia will never recognize bitcoin. It could destroy its economy. Where the government will take the money if he is not to be missed on social needs. If they accept bitcoin then people will try to abandon the ruble and switch to bitcoin. It will mean collapse.
Activity: 700
If the answer to this month is yes, but if we predict the end of the year then this value will double, I am sure because there is a positive movement from Russia to be more confident using bitcoin at every retail company he has. I think this will result in a very fast price increase.
Today is the day that bitcoin Will rise above 2000$.
Sure looks like it, at least at the rate it's going now. I sure am surprised to see it rise so fast.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Today is the day that bitcoin Will rise above 2000$.
I just checked coinmarketcap.com, the current price is 1,965.04$ I think that we will probably hit 2,000$ withing a day or so of this post. I’m kind of surprised that BTC is still rising after this bull run we’ve had.
Pages:
Jump to: