Pages:
Author

Topic: UPDATED [VOTE] Do you think Bitcoin will reach 4000 Euros? - page 3. (Read 4656 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I hope will reach 10.000
Activity: 420
Merit: 255
Notice the speed at which Bitcoin is climbing? Does this speed indicate a tipping of the world financial system over the edge of the world money pinnacle?

Gold and silver are not moving very fast. But, their price is dynamically controlled like the currencies are, behind the scenes, by wealthy people. Bitcoin isn't controlled in the same way, by the same people.

Is Bitcoin the true indicator of what is happening in finances? Is the financial system of the world finally beginning to fail? Are we seeing the tipping point where the downward crash of the money system starts to really take hold?

There are so many financial bubbles out there, that any one of them could ignite the financial implosion bomb. Did some behind-the-scenes bubble burst? Is this just the start? Will there be a correction, or is the world money system doomed from this point on?

Will Bitcoin reach $10,000 by the end of the year?

Cool

The current price hike is majorly because of the demand of Bitcoins. i don't think demand will increase as always since there are more altcoins performing well in the market.
Of course possible that I'm wrong, but bitcoin is the most popular crypto currency. It seems to me that the price of bitcoin will continue to grow. Next week the price would exceed $ 2,000. With this steady growth of the bitcoin just replace all altcoins.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Notice the speed at which Bitcoin is climbing? Does this speed indicate a tipping of the world financial system over the edge of the world money pinnacle?

Gold and silver are not moving very fast. But, their price is dynamically controlled like the currencies are, behind the scenes, by wealthy people. Bitcoin isn't controlled in the same way, by the same people.

Is Bitcoin the true indicator of what is happening in finances? Is the financial system of the world finally beginning to fail? Are we seeing the tipping point where the downward crash of the money system starts to really take hold?

There are so many financial bubbles out there, that any one of them could ignite the financial implosion bomb. Did some behind-the-scenes bubble burst? Is this just the start? Will there be a correction, or is the world money system doomed from this point on?

Cool

The current price hike is majorly because of the demand of Bitcoins. i don't think demand will increase as always since there are more altcoins performing well in the market.
What if the Ransomware hackers demand Ethereum instead of Bitcoins??? Poor victims will sell their bitcoins and buy Ethereum and the price of bitcoin may fall... Huh Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

Cool
It may reach around $2100 by end of this month. Just a guess Cheesy Cheesy...But the sad part is i got 0000000 bitcoin. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
It will reach of course. But the question is when? How long will it take? How many times will it dump before reach?
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
:)
The maximum can reach $ 2500 in 2017. I think... Tongue
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024
Didn't it hit way above $2000 yesterday I think? I saw a guys screenshot in twitter that it temporarily hit a price above $2000 for a really short period of time. BAck to the poll tho, I think it will. The price has been rising so fast but I am really going for the safe side and cashout my money in case the bubble pops.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 758
$2000? Yes, it will, it's already at $1932, $4000? Maybe not, at least in the next few months. It still has a long way to go, unless it starts falling  Cheesy
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Yes It will withou any doubt..
Activity: 443
Of course it will. Maybe today, maybe tomorrow.
Activity: 58
$2000 , i think it will be $3000 at the end of the year
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
Oh yeah! Bitcoins may reach $2K no doubt!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
We seem to have stabled a bit at around 1,750$. I'm not sure if we'll see a pump, a dump, or just sideways movement.
Activity: 420
Merit: 255
The price of bitcoin is so predictable that probably no one will be able to predict its behavior. It seems to me that 2 and 3 thousand is not the limit, but there is no guarantee that after that there will be a large drop.
Activity: 434
Activity: 21
yes, even more i think 2200$
Activity: 252
Yes, it might. Soon will exceed 2000 dollars. The next target is $ 3000 .
Pages:
Jump to: